Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Ascender
voices

What is it called when you here voices being spoke and when you talk to someone living they say thats what i said but they wasnt in the same house at the time ?
Old 03-03-2014, 05:06 PM
AZLifeCoach

This is clairaudience. When you have the ability to receive messages and/or information via an audible voice.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Ascender
But the people i heard are living ?
Old 04-03-2014, 02:24 AM
Guide
Clairaudience works with living as well. Perhaps another term you are looking for is telepathy?
Old 04-03-2014, 02:31 AM
dogninja

form of telepathy in the rough? I usually get the internally spoken thoughts of people close to me.. and its usually boring stuff like "this week i'll put the fence up" or "why is cousin jimmy so mad"....
Old 04-03-2014, 05:00 AM
Ascender
How do we control telepathy as one does not want to intrude on another indivuals mind as its trespassing mentally in my personal opinion with out the individual knowing ? .
Old 05-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Guide
I'm not very skilled at telepathy, so hopefully someone better will chime in. In the meantime, ....I understand what you're saying, I imagine some people think just rather loudly, kinda like how some people talk loudly. Just shifting your focus or training your mind to hold focus on what you're trying to do as opposed to wander might help.

Accidents happen, if it helps, I know personally, when I think loudly, and someone hears my thoughts, I just laugh it off, sometimes it even works out where we end up helping each other but I was afraid to speak up. :)
Old 05-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Ascender
Thanks for input so much has happened to me mentally i mean with my third eye awakening last 7months its been quite a ride so far i guess this telepathy is to do with the third in some way ?.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Guide
No problem. It's funny as it's true(being a ride).

In regards to telepathy, um, I'm not sure what awakenings are specifically/categorically, but, if I liken an awakening to say greater flow of energy towards a particular point(third eye chakra), I've noticed an increase in using the subtle senses seems to increase in tandem.

So say that a particularly dormant(or low flow) chakra gets a sudden increase(awakening), a blowout or overflow may occur. There are also lesser known or unpopular chakras which can increase one's telepathic abilities(specifically that I'm aware of are clairaudience, & claircognice which can have a similar feeling as telepathy). So if you have a large flow of energy going to a small/chakra, widening it or increasing it's bandwith, sometimes there's a power surge to the other chakras.

So err..long answer short, most probably, but not definitively as I'm a noob.:0P It can be a lot to process as you well stated, but I hope you've enjoyed the ride. :)
Old 06-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Ascender
Yes definetly enjoyed it the vibrations on body are the best in my view when a spirits(s) about i think the brain needs to get use to these new awakenings as i think its been dornmant in us humans for millenium and now we are able to proscess it and evolve

hopefully for the greater good when we understand ourselfs things wordly might get better