Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Revena

To say hello with light and smiles for a beautiful day-

Dear people spirits of one-
I wanted to say hello and being guided to finally find a hopeful contact place of gentle spirits.
The sun is shining from my window, the Daffodils are budding - spring has arrived and I hope all can see the wonder it has to offer.
Please feel free to write - I look forward to greetings and smiles and
Would be pleased to reply to friendly spirits.
Love and light
Revena
Old 02-04-2007, 11:43 AM
SpiritAwakes

Cat hello Revena

Hello Revena,

It's nice to meet you! That's a very sweet greeting that you sent. I do believe you will find those gentle spirits you seek, here. :) Conversations are plentiful and positive and honest, open discussions abound. It's a beautiful community all in all. And even when something is mentioned that provides a challenge, it seems to evolve into a vibrant growing experience. Clearing out the shadows and illuminating where you stand in Spirit, more and more.

Love & Light~
Old 02-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Moonflower

Angel1

Greetings Revena

A very warm welcome to SF I hope you find something of interest to you on the site. We have many wonderful members here to exchange thoughts, ideas & experiences so enjoy ..

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 04-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Wind of Grace

Color Revena ...... a beautiful name :)

A very warm welcome to you Revena

This kind and loving space embraces and warms the heart. I'm sure that you will find lots of additional sunshine here for you to enjoy. I too am excited about the Spring. Some of the birds of Summer have returned, their songs are a welcomed gift to my every morning.

Your name is beautifulIt sounds like a name that would be bestowed upon a Queen of Hearts !!!

Love & Hugs to you, Wind of Grace xo....

Last edited by Wind of Grace : 05-04-2007 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:07 AM
Revena

such wonderful greetings

hello gentle loving spirits,
what a wonderful welcome - I was so full of spirit whilst reading dear words.
I too am so overwhelmed at the wonder of spring as was so visible in my greeting. On waking each morning a wonderful bird sits in the tree outside of my bedroom window and sings his love and joy for life (like to add this is at 05:30 AM
To me little -
Having been spirtually awakened in January 2003 with my dearest earth sister - after feeling the loving presence of God on that winter evening - my search began -I have met so many wonderful people in the UK since then on the spirtual path and spreading love light and giving healing. I prayed to be able to find a wonderful community to talk, read and feel - and as always my prayer was answered and I found you wonderful spirits being guided to the weblink.

I was wondering - perhaps you have also received the invitiation before - on Wednesday evenings at 21:00 hrs - GMT there is a Global prayer meeting - 5 minutes only - I try to join but unfortunatley I am sometimes so tired I fall asleep -
would you kind spirits like to join a further prayer evening - 20:00hrs - GMT - I am so excited about the probability of joining and having a party with God and the angles and look forward to your replies.

in love and light
Revena
(Revena meaning the light bringer)
Closed Thread