Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Basically, it's not so much a question of when I talk to Him, but when He wants to talk to me and usually, it's on a 'need to know' basis.

I mean, I could be out doing my weekly shopping in the supermarket, go to grab a box of muesli and get stopped dead in my tracks.

Yeah, it is often inconvenient and pretty annoying, but that's just the way it is.

I sent you a couple of questions earlier.

How many days do you think I would have to wait in order to get the answer ?

Have a great day !
Old 26-02-2018, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I sent you a couple of questions.

How many days do you think I would have to wait in order to get the answer ?

Have great day !
Yes, I pretty much deduced this when you asked me how often it was I spoke with Shiv-ji.

Sometimes, I'll get little snippets which come through now and then and I (like you) have to wait until all the pieces of the puzzle fit together so I can give you the whole story.

For example, I got the number 23 - in that around this time, there will be a shift/change in your intended career path.

I got the information that another opportunity will open up to you that you will really like and you'll follow that path for some time, before returning to those goals you have set at this present time.

I also got that a romantic interest will happen which will delay your plans just a bit.

That's it...but no doubt, more will come through to highlight and explain the information I have already received.

You have a great day also.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Hi Nitiananda

Thank you for sharing some of your experiences. Very interesting, and I admire your dedication and discipline.

I am interested to know more about your teacher. I am currently reading "Kundalini, The Master and the Disciple" by Kiu Eckstein, describing his experiences under the guidance of Swami Chandrashekharanand Saraswati, which goes into Kundalini Yoga in great detail. He also points out that many people experience bodily sensations which they mistakenly call a kundalini awakening when these are in fact just the movement of kriyas within the body. Your experiences sound much more genuine.

Peace.

The main success in Kundalini yoga is in your strong sexual energy.As a rule it is shown that man please bright colors: bright Red,orange,bright green .That is, a person must be young and relatively clean.Because Kundalini yoga as any practice of Tantra requires absolute devotion to the master.Otherwise, your Kundalini will as Shivani to go through the backside.
.And will open contact with spirits.And if you concentrate on the master you have Kundalini will flow after your concentration to heaven.in the Sahasrara.It rises well to the infusion of high-quality energy..So the self Kundalini yoga engaged quite dangerous.Especially if a person likes dark colors and has no commitment to the master.Then your Kundalini will blow your mind.
Then.In books often called Kundalini just the movement of prana in the body.BUT really the power of Kundalini you will know when she will Wake up fully and start throw your body.
This is happening when she crosses on level of wind(nuclear fusion) is Born such a powerful energy as from atomic explosion.And it is so strong that it is able to lift your body overcoming gravity.Levitation is born here
Old 26-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
The main success in Kundalini yoga is in your strong sexual energy.As a rule it is shown that man like bright colors: bright Red,orange,bright green .That is, a person must be young and relatively clean.Because Kundalini yoga as any practice of Tantra requires absolute devotion to the master.Otherwise, your Kundalini will begin as Shivani to go through the backside.
.And will open contact with spirits.And if you concentrate on the master you have Kundalini will flow after your concentration to heaven.in the Sahasrara.It rises well to the infusion of high-quality energy..So the self Kundalini yoga engaged quite dangerous.Especially if a person likes dark colors and has no commitment to the master.Then your Kundalini will blow your mind off.
Then.In books often called Kundalini just the movement of prana in the body.BUT really the power of Kundalini you will know when she will Wake up fully and start throw your body.
This is happening when she crosses on level of wind(nuclear fusion) is Born such a powerful energy as from atomic explosion.And it is so strong that it is able to lift your body overcoming gravity.Levitation is born here
I have a master, a guru...he is called Dakshinamurthy Baba and I am particularly devoted!

So, let me tell you how it all happened eh?

I never planned for Kundalini to rise as it did. NEVER!

In my younger days, I spent almost 15 years doing rigorous yoga, kriyas, pranayamas etc trying to get her to rise...but you know, with Kundalini, if you want her to rise and you try and make it happen...it won't, because of desire!

...and so it was, about 18 months ago I was overcome with nostalgia tinged with remorse. For the previous 20 years, I had lived a rather hedonistic lifestyle, doing drugs, eating meat...totally forgetting about Lord Shiva...I was just 'burning off karma' so to speak.

Then, after a vision of Bhairav, I decided to get back into worship full-on and for weeks, I was just 'going through the motions' of worship...until...

One day, I sat in front of a beautiful picture of Mahadeva (who is still adorning my bedroom wall)...I sat in front of that picture and totally poured my heart out...all of the guilt for abandoning Him for so long...all of the regret for a 'wasted life'...all the memories of once being His devotee, all of the "if only's" for the past 20 years...all of the sadness about not fulfilling my duties and purpose...and I started to cry.

I mean, in the past 30 years, I never cried over anything...never shed a single tear and yet here I was, babbling like a baby.

The tears would not stop...not even after an hour, they just would not stop! and after two hours I was howling and screaming with a mixture of guilt and regret, but also, love...the deepest love I have ever known and I offered my heart, soul, and everything I was to Lord Shiva again...I totally surrendered myself, my ego, my pride, my guilt, my remorse after I heard; "I've always been by your side and I still love you - nothing has changed in that regard"...and the tears intensified, like I was being drained of all bodily fluid out my eyes.

Then, I felt it...like a loud crack/snap between my legs and I became aware of a growing heat...however, as soon as I placed my full attention at the source of it, the sensation totally vanished...and so, I thought 'no big deal there' and I went back to focusing on and loving Lord Shiva in full-on surrender like I had been doing.

No sooner had I started doing that, it happened again...a pulsating heat around my genitals and navel region...again, I turned my attention to it and again, the sensation vanished and it reminded me of the ghost 'Boo' in one of those Super Mario Nintendo games...I had no idea this was kundalini...I wasn't even thinking that!

So, I went back to worshiping God again, trying to ignore this sensation...I was still crying profusely and the picture of Mahadeva was but a tear-stained blur...and then it happened...like a volcano erupting up my spine with full force into my whole headspace and only then did I realise it was kundalini, due to the incredible light, love, bliss and peace I felt...it was as if the universe had just placed it's arms around me, giving me a 'bear hug'...all the breath squeezed out of my lungs...the picture faded into oblivion...so did my bedroom...so did the floor...I found myself in a kind of free-fall through space...and yet, there was no sense of 'being' I couldn't even tell where "I" stopped and everything else began and if I try to find any more words to explain this experience...I just cannot.

There was no will, no volition on my part...

Since that time, 18 months ago, the full experience has happened seven times, with the last time about 5 months ago...and yes, I'll still get 'minor risings' about twice a week, but nothing compared to the full-blown thing.

Problem was, because it was a spontaneous rising, many of my nadis were still blocked and nerves got fried. Raising kundalini was not intentional...I wasn't even trying! It happened when I totally surrendered my heart to Shiva and it was through His grace that he called Shakti to join with Him.

So that's why Kundalini rose incorrectly and that's why you have no right to judge it.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yes, I pretty much deduced this when you asked me how often it was I spoke with Shiv-ji.

Sometimes, I'll get little snippets which come through now and then and I (like you) have to wait until all the pieces of the puzzle fit together so I can give you the whole story.

For example, I got the number 23 - in that around this time, there will be a shift/change in your intended career path.

I got the information that another opportunity will open up to you that you will really like and you'll follow that path for some time, before returning to those goals you have set at this present time.

I also got that a romantic interest will happen which will delay your plans just a bit.

That's it...but no doubt, more will come through to highlight and explain the information I have already received.

You have a great day also.

Yes ,all of the predictions are either already true or most likely to be true in the future.

Please PM me when you are ready ,take your time please ,I will wait patiently
from now

Thank you and Shiv-Ji.

Last edited by captainamerica : 27-02-2018 at 04:38 AM.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:23 PM
Knower

Shivani ..

I think in you poured in ascending energy. You were got by the shaktapat through the astral.
BUT kundalini can be raised constantly with the help of strong pranayam. It is trained if you inject energy into channels. The kundalini's sama is weak. But it is amplified many times from pumping into the tanden of the external energy of the plus during the rise of concentration on the master. Therefore, I raised it many times due to recovery . Only the first uplifts are so powerful. Then the channels expand and energy becomes scarce forstrong pillar . And you need to work constantly with bhakti yoga. Strengthen it. This is the secret of kundalini yoga.
Therefore, people who can not smash their ego and engage in the service of the Guru all quit practicing after a while .. and do not have any significant experience.

Yes, it's normal for you to get up! Not everyone in 50 years can induce kundalini ..
There are a lot of negative karma .. so everything is so .. Yes, every 4-5 when awakening kundalini enters the devil's state, I myself was in it.
With the help of service and constant donations from it and come out.
Practice still needs to be constantly engaged .. not lazy.

What I'm saying is that the awakening of kundalini is a mercy from the Guru and God. If the Guru and God do not want it ... this will never happen!
Old 27-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Any good books on Kundalini yoga ?

I currently follow the one by Ennio Nimis.

Looking at my bookshelves:

Darrel Irving - Serpent of Fire, a Modern View of Kundalini
Arthur Avalon (Sir John Woodroffe) - The Serpent Power
Various - Kundalini Rising
Swami Sivanananda Radha - Kundalini, Yoga for the West
Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda - The Hidden Power in Humans
B S Goel - Third Eye and Kundalini
Ajit Mookerjee - Kundalini, the Arousal of the Inner Energy
Kiu Eckstein - Kundalini, the Master and the Disciple
Joan Shivarpita Harrigan - Kundalini Vidya, the Science of Spiritual Transformation
Joan Shivarpita Harrigan - Stories of Spiritual Transformation

plus of course the classics - Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi and Muktananda's Play of Consciousness.

Peace.
Old 27-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Do you practice kriya yoga too ?

I learned Kriya Yoga back in the 1990s. Originally I did the postal course with SRF (Self-Realisation Fellowship) but I didn't want to travel to LA to receive initiation into Kriya Yoga.

Then I came across Ananda, a breakaway group from SRF founded by Kriyananda who had been a direct disciple of Yogananda. They had an ashram outside Assisi in Italy, so I went there in 1992 and was initiated into Kriya Yoga.

A couple of years later I came across Marshall Govindan who taught Kriya Yoga but from a different lineage - his teacher was Yogi Ramaiah. He was doing a Kriya Yoga initiation course in Northern Italy, where I met Ennio Nimis who was also on the course (in fact, I think I stayed at Ennio's house).

Kriya Yoga is an umbrella term for a variety of practices, and different teachers focus on different practices. The core practice is Kriya Kundalini Pranayama, but even here there can be significant differences. So the Kriya Kundalini Pranayama taught at Ananda (based on Yogananda's teachings) differed to the Kriya Kundalini Pranayama taught by Govindan.

I believe that Yogananda modified some of the teachings to cater for his Western followers. We have to bear in mind he began teaching in 1920's America where yoga and meditation were far less common than nowadays.

I have my reservations about SRF. They strongly believe that they are the only group authorised to teach in Yogananda's name, and they spent millions on a 12 year lawsuit against Ananda, asserting that they alone had the right to use the name Paramhansa Yogananda and the term Self-Realisation. In the end Ananda won (mostly - SRF retained copyright over Yogananda's writings).

And SRF apparently also sued Swami Hariharananda for possession of the ashram in India which had belonged to Sri Yukteswar, claiming that Yogananda was a principal heir of Sri Yukteswar and thus the ashram belonged to SRF.

All very messy and not in accord with Yogananda's aims of brotherhood. Much of this was due to Sri Daya Mata, the head of SRF from 1955-2010. She seems to have been very rigid, and under her leadership SRF also became very rigid, which was why Kriyananda left.

Enough - it is a long story.

Peace.