Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-02-2018, 06:58 PM
Experiencer
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me present you, the Apatite Crystal!

2 months ago I have purchased a quite nice palm-size Apatite polished stone and cut at the base), the moment I saw it at the temporary crystals-rock outdoor shop, I immediately felt the rush to acquire it asap! I will place a few related pictures in here, a some general info about it and how it worked for me after using Apatite exclusively for the past 2 months (February exclusively).

I own a blue-blue-green color, one that I find absolutely stunning! Posting below, related pictures of Apatite!

Apatite - I am commenting on what is being said regarding this based on my experience/observation.

Apatite is a dual-action stone, known for its positive use of personal power to achieve goals. It clears away confusion, apathy or negativity, then, stimulates the intellect to expand knowledge and truth, which may be used for personal growth or for the collective good. It is a Stone of Manifestation, promoting a humanitarian outlook and service to others. --- from here, I must add that one of the ways it affected me, is the constant vibe I received or in other words.. the 'hunger' of knowledge, I am reading more and more from spiritual, esoteric up to health articles. I must add also that it does indeed brings me into a state where I relate to truths in general, as a mentality (personal life and in general).

Apatite encourages us to be energetic, extroverted and lively, and instills motivation and drive. It eases sadness, irritability and anger, and engenders optimism as well as a feeling of community. It also supports further spiritual development via the heart, and brings out the best inner self. Apatite energetically acts as a hunger suppressant (especially blue). --- hands down, this has to be the best stone for making one starting on being active, doing exercises, maybe even convince on joining the gym, starting yoga, doing cardio on a bicycle you'd bye at home whatever... I use to be very active on and off throughout the years, and I was quite dormant before I brought Apatite in my life. I started to make plenty of exercises, cardio etc etc..., my endurance and health is increasing more and more, and I am becoming a little exercise freak, not to mention the healthy food choices pattern I observe. In other words, it's like I care more about what I eat and I can abstain myself easier from w/e cravings. Not so sure about easing irritability or anger, I am a person that loves harmony and I never get angered unless there are already angered people throwing their energies everywhere and at me especially for stupid reasons. It's like I get angered when I see the root of the problem but the other can't see it. Anyway, my point is that Apatite alone is does not have the quality of an Obsidian for example or black Tourmaline etc, to block(put you in the state) all sorts of negative attacks.

Blue Apatite is also said to eliminate blockages and return the body to balance. Apatite can cleanse the aura of cluttered energies, bringing a renewed sensation to the body, it's also a good stone to bring the chakras back into balance.
Apatite encourages focus of energy that brings manifestation of ideas to reality and facilitates getting results.
--- it is interesting how Apatite works... for example I am not sure if the reason of why I can see some things in my life more clear and the true side of such things is because of the blockages being eliminated or if it's because Apatite is a stone of truth.

Known for bringing clarity of mind and expansion of insights, it is especially helpful when intense study is needed to uncover the truth. --- +1 this is quite true and I can relate, clarity of mind + expansion of insights.

Apatite can help to effectively work within the dream state to form solutions to flummoxing problems. Those who are over emotional can benefit from Apatite's ability to highlight logical solutions and induce calm states of mind. --- This ia also a stone for dream recall and as well as what was stated in here, to form solutions to problems. I could not really understood how exactly, until I noticed the way I acted in most of my dreams while sleeping with my Apatite, the choices I made and emotions I felt, were taken as if I would have no ego in my dreams, meaning.. for example, when in your awake life, you are confronted with an event/choice/problem then you will act with a filter.... for example imagine a teenager boy who wants to ask a girl to prom, but he cannot approach her because he is shy and he thinks she will say no because he doesn't look as good as John Doe etc.... so this boy would be in this problem and not do anything about it. If he would sleep with an Apatite, he could dream about meeting a girl to invite her to his birthday, but then in his dream he would feel the same emotions and root thoughts that he would act weird enough and not invite the girl after all. He wakes up and realizes that he acted in his dream exactly like he would do in real life, and now the root problems are very underlined.

I am sorry for this 'bad' example of a dream, I am not sure how to explain it or what analogy to use.. And by the way, I am not that boy lol

This lovely stone can help to develop psychic gifts and connect the user to higher levels of spiritual guidance. - heard some people saying, that while blue kyanite can act as a bridge from our world to the spiritual realm... the Apatite is the door itself.

Apatite is a stone of manifestation. It will show you how you can turn your ideas into reality and get the results that you desire. --- I agree, one should be grounded as well. This is an important feature!

It signifies service to other people and being involved in humanitarian pursuits.
--- I do not really relate to this, but I did found myself helping my family/friends or feeling the pleasure in giving. Not sure if is a coincidence or not.

This stone is attuned to the future and connected to your past lives as well.
--- All I can say here is that I can see my future more clear. Take it with a grain of salt.

It will stimulate your psychic gifts and enhance your spiritual attunement. It will also deepen your meditative experience and help you in your communication in all levels. --- this is one of the features for why many people use Apatite. I also like using it in meditations. Communication in this plane... I mean, I really can say whatever is on my mind, even if is a negative thing, I can find my words easy without offending or sending a negative energy with it.

This stone will connect you to a higher level of spiritual guidance, which is not very easily achieved. --- seeings lots of 111, 1111, 222,333,444,555 ..... I used to in the past with the 111/1111 but now it's even more. I know what they mean for me tho personally, but that's another subject.

It also has the ability to give you lucid dreams and assist you in your astral travels. --- my dreams are vivid at least.

Apatite will restore the balance in your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies and chakras. --- take this with a grain of salt....

It will increase your motivation to succeed and achieve your goals. --- Yes!

It will also remove your negativity about yourself and replace it with feelings of confidence and optimism. --- Somewhat yes ~

Apatite will boost your creativity, imagination, and intellect. --- Yes!!

It will awaken your inner self and clear your confusions and frustrations. It will also facilitate quick, effective, and efficient learning! --- It does clear confusion and headaches when paired with Selenite!

This stone will boost your self-confidence and your strength of will. It will make you realize that inner strength not only comes from spiritual avenues but from love as well! --- It does boost self-confidence, but it's very much derived from your mentality being based on truths and knowledge. It's hard to explain it.

Apatite will reduce your irritability and ease your feelings of apathy, sorrow, and anger. --- Not sure about irritability or anger, but apathy is destroyed for sure!

Apatite will also open your throat chakra, which will enhance your communication with people, especially when you regularly speak in front of them! --- Yes !!

Apatite is an excellent eliminator of toxins, and it will draw out and remove any kind of stagnant energy. --- Yes!!

It will remove the lethargy in your body so that you will be motivated to work hard for your goals, especially your financial goals! --- YES for lethargy in body being removed and YES for all!

Apatite will also help you overcome your lack of concentration. It will help you focus on the tasks at hand and the things that you want to achieve. --- Yes!!

It will give you creativity. You will also have fresh new insights that will help your projects propel forward. --- This relates to what I said earlier above that I can see my future more clear~

This stone will give you clearer thought processes. It will work with you to effectively find solutions to your perplexing problems. --- I guess you can see this can me combined with other crystals easily for your purposes.

It will neutralize or get rid of negative feelings that you are keeping in your heart and allow you to finally be free of them and move on from them. --- I don't know. Could be true.

It will give you comfort during your times of stress or loneliness. It will reassure you that everything will be alright even if you’re going through challenges in love. --- One thing I noticed about Apatite is that it has a very comfy vibe to it, same as my almandine Garnet sphere. It's just like a good company in a nice relaxing evening... hope you know the feeling, but 'comfy' is the keyword.

Apatite will remind you to accept the love that people give, and to not shut people out. It will show you how you can increase your self-love! --- I don't know.

This stone will also strengthen your self-image by boosting your inner strength, beauty, and intelligence. --- can confirm, that this comes indirectly: beauty from exercising and being healthy, intelligence from more knowledge and favoring the truth, and inner strength from caffeine =) Well... I can't explain it all.

It will produce feelings of love, harmony, and warmth. --- relates to what I said above about 'comfy'

Apatite will also give you the willingness to let go of anything or anyone that has become harmful or useless in your life. --- right here !! The way this helped me is quite strange! The things that are harmful~ or useless in my life such as abusing a video game or binging tv shows or drinking/smoking, are also releasing dopamine. If in a day, you release a lot of dopamine from these activities, you will not really have what to release/or release easily or more in that same day, dopamine about your other activities. For example, if I would wake up, play 3 hours video games, then watch 3 more hours tv shows, then drink a bit get buzzed.. then of course you would not have the mood to work or do things that needs to be done. If you don't abuse such things or don't do it at all, you will release dopamine from other things, and this means that boring things like maybe your work (or not), like things that you need to do etc., you will actually feel good and happier when doing those. I could explain more about this but I am going offtopic a bit. Apatite made me see clear that I need to stop doing certain bad habits in order to let other habits or things that needs to be done, space for manifesting and such. I explained almost the full spectrum, and yes it helped me.

You will be able to communicate more effectively and express yourself clearly.
--- True true true!!!

It will encourage openness and confidence in your relationship, and it will help you accept yourself for who you are. It will help you see the truth that resides in you. --- I don't know how to explain this.

This stone is an effective balancer of your emotions and your energies. --- Yes!

You will be able to keep a lid on your emotions, especially during emotionally charged moments. It will also help you reach a state of unconditional love! --- It might not protect you from negative energies, but you won't snap with such energy back at people.

Apatite will help you see and express yourself clearly. It will increase your appetite for life and love, and it will help you stay creative in your pursuits and endeavors. You will finally stop waiting for life to happen to you because you will be taking the helm and creating the life you’ve always wanted. You will manifest your dreams with this powerful and forward-focused stone! Working with the energies of Apatite will help you recognize your own dreams and ambitions and chase after them with renewed vigor! You will be driven to pursue what you desire and inspired to follow through with them until completion.
Inspiration will stir inside you, and you will be motivated to find new and different creative outlets.
--- are you not hooked yet?

Apatite will get you out of your negative spiral and help you see the real reason why you’re afraid or holding back. --- this relates to what I was saying regarding the truth vibe/mentality and clearing of confusion.

It will help you remove your deep-seated frustrations and fears that cause your energy blocks. --- yes, this relates to what I tried to explain above with the dreams example, although my example of dream was not quite the best

Whether it’s fear, insecurity, pain, or doubt that’s causing you to feel this way, Apatite will show you how you can get rid of these negativities and propel you past them!
--- the difference between black Obsidian and Apatite in this context, is that the Obsidian is forcing your to surface your problems to release and heal it.. the classic hard way (effective tho).. while the Apatite makes it obvious and shows how come it can be different etc. Pretty sure most of the people in life go with this approach, they tell themselves a story and carry on with life. Problem is that for some people, the old problem can resurface. Obsidian faces you with your problem to deal with it once and for all, Apatite tells you that you can move on regardless and embrace the truth of it while seeing clear how to accept your problem or fix it. Take my words with a grain of salt please.

Apatite will give you a clearer picture of what you desire, and it will give you the healing properties that you need so that you will be able to set up a plan. --- Yes! And just to add, while using Apatite, it was for the first time in my life when I felt the impulse/urge to write a personalized page of the things that motivates me, both fears and joys that motivates me to 'just do it'.

Apatite is a great stone for communication. It will remove your fears and make it easier for you to get your point across. When you possess an authentic voice, you will be able to reach out to people and overcome any obstacle. --- Yes, obviously.

Apatite is the only stone that you need when you’re serious about making something of yourself and making your dreams come true!

It's been a long post! After much personal debate, I am going to combine from tomorrow, Apatite with Yellow Calcite and Moldavite. This is based on personal needs. I would add Garnet but I am already very grounded these days, and I must keep Carnelian a bit away from be because it makes my addictive personality seeking addictions =) Carnelian is making me seek fun. I may come back later on and tell you how the trio of Apatite + Y.Calcite + Moldavite worked and why I chose them. Just to add, Apatite can have a very interesting effect when paired with Amethyst or Selenite.

When confusion clouds our true perception of self, it’s like a thick fog rolling in, blocking our vision and causing a highway hazard. And by hazard we mean a flurry of toxic emotions that result in a traffic jam of the chakras and a disruption of the flow of our powerful internal force. The Apatite crystal helps to clear away the fog because it reminds us that what lies before and behind are of little consequence. It’s the energy that lies within that holds the key to eternal happiness.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:24 AM
Knower

Thanks for the info on this stone, Bubbles. In the past I've been tempted to buy this stone but never got around to it. Also that was quite a write that you've put up on here, have you done any similar reviews of other gemstones?
Old 27-02-2018, 12:25 AM
Master
Also interesting is that it releases small amounts of radiation and will set off a scintillator or a finely tuned Geiger counter.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
Thanks for the info on this stone, Bubbles. In the past I've been tempted to buy this stone but never got around to it. Also that was quite a write that you've put up on here, have you done any similar reviews of other gemstones?

I was in your shoes and when I got "around to it" it was like an impulse to rush-buy it. I know I did wrote a lot, it's actually the first kind of review/feedback I do in this style, to comment how it affects me in regards to what is being said about it and other information.

I shall do other posts, and much shorter hopefully ,, it will take time however, although there are some other crystals I could talk about at least from memory/past use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Also interesting is that it releases small amounts of radiation and will set off a scintillator or a finely tuned Geiger counter.

your post made me do all sorts of google searches

found this http://betweenarockandaheartyplace.b...rom-ipira.html

"I know that Apatites can be a little radioactive due to impurities of Th and U, so I decided to investigate a little further, since it is one of my favorite Apatites.
I learned that they have inclusions of Thorium and had a couple pieces tested here and yes,
they turned out to be radioactive indeed.
But how radioactive?"

I can see some black~ impurities on my Apatite.. is that Thorium? a brother of Uranium? Am I going to get cancer now?
Old 27-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Master
We did a lot of testing around it, it produces less radiation than your smoke detector in the ceiling does.
Smoke detectors will set off a Geiger Counter, but it takes a Scintillator (1000 times more sensitive than a Geiger Counter) to register the radiation coming from apatite. So I wouldn't worry too much. :)
Old 28-02-2018, 07:58 AM
Experiencer
Even a banana is radioactive, but no glowing monkeys yet....
Old 02-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Master
I do feel drawn to apatite. I keep checking them out whenever I go to the crystal shop. Yet, I never buy one. I probably will one day, but so far it hasn't called me enough to choose it over other crystals.
But it is a gorgeous stone for sure!
Old 03-03-2018, 04:04 AM
Experiencer
@CrystalSong Thanks for comforting my thoughts

@FairyCrystal I guess you will know/follow the intuition when it will be the right time.

and btw, not sure how to say this but using Apatite too much is like you want to read/learn a lot and also exercise a lot.... gives you the vibe/puts you in the frequency to learn/find to read/more more more knowledge .... I thought I was already done with assimilation of more knowledge as I do know a vast stuff of stuff and I'd rather go out and apply than read more, but with Apatite, this is like you merely built a foundation before with learning/reading for knowledge, and now you are getting the truth and essence of it somehow... the things I read nowadays is golden, but irrelevant to share here as it goes out of the topic. and my exercise interest went up a lot, daily thoughts of it... cardio, ~yoga or the 8 brocades of Qigong... doing complex compound abs.. taking care of the ratio of how/when/what to eat, ratio of carbs/fats etc... am even going to get back to the gym.

All I am saying is that keeping this Apatite in my palms, in my pocket or desk around me and sleeping with it.... I really got in tune with its frequency therefore these thoughts and actions I may have, so it is working. PS if you combine Apatite with Moldavite, there's a really strange feeling to it, almost like it fits but also like you are about to know something, just can't get my head around it too well to describe it.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Experiencer
Very interesting, I have put away my Apatite for a few days... and I noticed I no longer have the desire to exercise like crazy... no longer have the desire to read a lot and get useful info knowledge... along some other things. So the difference can be felt.

I am not going to use the combination I mention above with apatite+yellow calcite+moldavite ...... maybe if I would be fnancially rich this could work, but I am not so I am bringing out the grounding stones/crystals, and Apatite will be used mostly in the morning only to give me enough vibes to be more active/energetic and also to sleep with.

I should mention, that blue-greenish Apatite is gong to get you way more energized or giving mental thoughts/moods of doing sports/exercises, than any other grounding stone etc... It beats carnelian and garnet by far, regarding this. Few people know this, which I find fascinating.