Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-09-2018, 02:10 AM
Ascender
New York(up state).
Old 24-09-2018, 04:12 AM
Ascender
It has a German name like "Kinder something"
Old 04-10-2018, 01:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Library, learning, school. Something missing that should be there , like a bell tower or something, Berkshire?. Films/movies? Horses.

Yes movie "The Italian Job" used the site for filming.

What is missing there is the factory that was once there and housing for the original "Ribbon Manufacturer" and the country club that was there later for the Railway workers.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn : 09-10-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Guide

Hmm, I get the sense that this is an orphanage. The reason people feel like this is some mental health institution to my sixth sense, because a lot of the social workers have to care for the children here -- because many were saved from several traumatic situations from abusive parents.

It also seems to be a school for other people, because many of the children here have classes on everyday skills and common subjects like science, reading and writing, or art. It seems to give off a very uneasy feeling due to how many students are suffering from D.I.D or what was called before as multiple personality disorder. Many of their memories are shifted and forgotten, and this struggle of not knowing whether you can remember enough is what causes this uneasiness.

It seems to be somewhere in Europe. I'm getting the sense . . . maybe around the U.K -- but not London. Maybe Scotland. These days, it's an old abandoned building explored by tourists who have a love for what's known as haunted places, but back then in its closing, many people have seen the fall of the building as the "devil's work".

I'm guessing around late 1800s to early 1900s. Very very posh. Traditional Christian values. Politeness. Chastitiy. Simplicity. Love for the poor. But also a very uneasy feeling due to the constant shame the teachers give to the kids, and how upsetting on how they would be forced to live out on their own and possibly head to the streets when they turn age 21.

The uneasy feeling also might be explained by the fact that the general aura of the building is gray. It's not a smooth gray that makes me think of a slowly failing illness, but more of a rougher gray like moving sharp nails across a chalkboard kind of gray. This is an aura I usually sense in a person when they're suicidal. On Dr. Hawkins' scale of consciousness, I would rate the building as 50 in its quantity of vibration -- which would mean it would be at the level of guilt. This emphasizes that they nearly all have a profound guilt that they want to see in others as much as they want to see in themselves.

This is not only in the kids, but in the teachers, as they go through their job here payed by the government with very little pay and respect for human basics.A time of ripe hostility between different religious and political forces, yet not wanting to make a move due to past wars and horrors. People are becoming slowly more peaceful, and somehow on another, many of the earthbound spirits are being sent healing energy from around the world there to finally pass on. I also think it'd be helpful if I send some energies in there through remote viewing myself.

I can also include the Akashic Records and past lives of anyone who lived in that building if you would like to request it, thanks.

Well, that's what I think at least.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Very Old mental asylum, the door on the far left, I believe may have been used to take out dead bodies. But i'm very new with trying to figure this stuff out so I could be wrong :P. I feel like patients may have been abused here, it was probably around the same time period where they did electroshock therapy. I get a creepy vibe from it.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:48 AM
Master
If someone has access to the house it would be important to make an effort to release those trapped spirits and they are not just from children, it was something else before it became an orphanage, most likely.
There are adult spirits in this building.

Wouldn't take much to move them on.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:00 AM
Administrator
Hello

So many hit the truth around this place. Its in England. It has a personal connection to Heart (my husband and a member here).

Here is what I know of the place.

Copsewood Grnge was erected in 1872 by James Hart, a ribbon manufacturer. The date 1870 was on the Lodge at the entrance to the Grange with what seemed to be Hart’s initials carved in the stone. When the ribbon trade faced decline, the Grange was sold in 1879 to Mr. Richard Mood MD of the London and North Western Railway.

The Grange estate covered more than 200 acres and overlooked the London to Birmingham railway line so Mr Mood could keep an eye on the trains to see if they were running on time. Then after Richard Mood, a Mrs. Mellowdew and her 2 daughters lived at the Grange.

The Grange was sold again in the 1920’s by the Peel Conner Telephone Company, which later became the GEC (General Electric Company). A huge part of the land was purchased and on it was built the factory and housing for employees. The Copsewood Grand Hostel and social centre was one of the best staff clubs in the country.

The Copsewood Grange and the Copswood Lodge was developed for housing. This is where the story of the building history takes a darker and personal story line. Heart (a member here) was put into this home. It was a children’s home or orphanage. It had a dark history to it, with lots of abuses and neglects. There is a class action on the books for the goings on there.

When the home was closed, the building fell into disrepair and was set on fire by vandals. There was an active campaign to save the building for historic purposes. The building took on new owners in 2015 and is said to be undergoing restorations.

Lynn
Old 09-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

The house is as far as I can find out under new ownership and restoration but records seem to stop at 2016 for that. I have done a lot of energy work around the place but did not get to visit the site when I was last in England.

It was not a nice or well run children's home, lots of abuses there. It is interesting that the room that the fire started in is the same room that Heart and many others slept in when it was a children's home.

Being isolated and on a grand estate it was easy to hide the abuses that happened there and make it look like a lovely place to come and adopt a child from. Heart was adopted from there by a couple.

Lynn
Old 09-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Master

I'm not good at this sort of thing so I kept silent but I so enjoyed reading the posts and the answer. Thanks Lynn.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:50 AM
Ascender
I wonder what K picked up. An owners childhood home who was from NY maybe given it had changed hands and was used by so many people?