Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Administrator
Psychic Drawings vs Automatic Writing

Psychic Drawings vs Automatic Writing - different but linked maybe in the same foundations. What are your thoughts on this topic, is there a link that ties the two as one or do they stand alone and solo.

It is that ever-expanding fine line between what is a Psychic and what is a Medium or what is both Psychic Medium. There is not a clear universal definition it would seem. I am both but too I am separate in how I work with both.

We all have what is called intuition and that inner hearing and inner insights, yet we do not all open to explore that part of our self. We are never I feel alone from contacts around us that we would call nonliving but again we do not all open this door of life.

How often do we simply “doodle” and then if we take the time to look at it we find a message in what is there on the page? We have for a time zoned out of what is going around us on some levels but still stayed present enough to hear lets say a lecture but part of us stepped out to draw.

I look to Da Vinci that said that the image or statue to be was already in the stone, he simply let it out. Now this could be in part true as stone has a grain to it on some levels to follow, but not all of us maybe can see or feel that aspect of creations.

We are not all skilled at doing drawings, art is hard work and it a talent, but most of us if need be could sit with a sketch a artist and have them draw a likeness of a person. That image is ingrained in our brain, but that brain path is not there for us to put pencil to paper and draw such.
When it comes to Psychic Drawings I have had many done for me, some resonate, and some are well just art. Many times, one will choose not to draw for me as what they get is a lot around me that are not living. I embrace this but a Psychic that is not open to the Medium side of life might fear that aspect.

We all have I feel a connection to the Universe and a Higher Self, the Crown Chakra or other spiritual connections that we can tap into. Again, we choose to tap into them.

I have taught Automatic Writing and at times one’s in the class do not write with words but with pictures. It is all how we perceive information that comes to us. Some of us can channel that information from outside of us fully, we write for spirits.

Lynn
Old 04-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Master
hears 1 i did if its ok lynn
https://www.flickr.com/gp/76827428@N06/AXD83n

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo

Those eyes are amazing Jo, they look so sad. I wonder why.....
Every picture tells a story
Thanks for sharing...
Old 05-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Master
i wz in deep sub i thng i wz got a few mor but dnt no wish sd its on

Old 05-11-2017, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i wz in deep sub i thng i wz got a few mor but dnt no wish sd its on

Looking at him again I feel he is bound in chains, and his eyes express such sadness...
Old 05-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Master
i oftn dodle scetch i do but wen i did ths 1 i wz in sub con mod i wz had a lot goin in 2016 i thng i flt lk him trapt i wz
soon i get my sd 1 its ogt othrs on i will try 2 get it on

Old 06-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Master
sean ths i will try do mor dodol thn go in sub cons i will

Old 11-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Master
https://www.flickr.com/gp/76827428@N06/T35a0B

i did ths 1 in sub cons 2 i ddi iv a few mor but thy on a sd crd wish 1 i dnt no wz in 1 of my pics dnt no i had still

i wz in dep sub cons just remr wen i did it

Old 06-12-2017, 05:52 AM
Seeker

Automatic writing is the act of putting pen to paper and automatically producing writings or drawings without prior knowledge of what to write or draw..
ometimes it's difficult for psychics and mediums to describe the spirits they encounter. We can't always find the right words to explain the shape of a nose or the hairstyle of a spirit that we see. When words aren't enough, drawing can be another way for us to communicate. Psychics and mediums exercise
Old 11-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Deactivated Account

The quickest way to develop as a psychic artist is to develop clairvoyance which is clear seeing and take a portrait drawing class so skills can develop alongside each other, it makes sense to discern where your skills lie before deciding which routes will be quickest for you as everyone's primary psychic sense is different, the first sense to develop usually remains your primary and the other claires kick in alongside as we continue, if you find clairvoyance is your primary sense and you also have a gift with a pencil then you've struck gold and you'll potentially fast-track.

My primary sense happens to be clairvoyance but I'm no artist though could be trained like most but decided to express the images via the written or spoken word simply because I'm better at English and poetry than art hence there's more potential for quicker development but the option is there to add other skills at a later date time allowing.

Doodling and experimenting with automatic writing are forerunners to opening up psychic abilities.