Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 06-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Master

What does whom you channel say about 2012?

August 4, 2012 channeling re: 2012 So, what does my guide(s) say about2012? I was reading this thread under channeling, and I had the thought to ask my guide(s). I have passed it up many times, I wasn't really sure I wanted an answer, but yesterday I guess I was ready to ask the question. So here is what I got. And it felt like a coorperative effort by all of my guides, not just any one of them, whichis new for me, almost as if they had one voice.

I would like to see if a higherguide, anyone, would like to answer this question?

Love energy is surrounding us with light andit is “bombarding” the planet. You canfeel it if you tune into it and the energy is there for all of you who areseeking it. It is coming in waves oflight and carried forth from deep in the galaxy, where the planets are liningup. There is a correlation to the Mayancalendar, to the Reiki arts, to the shaman’s foretold writings, all of it wascorrect in seeing that this shift in energy would occur during this time frameand they foretold this shift because they lived in energy in a way that we donot, or did not, until the last 30 years or so, when the energy began to reachthis planet. The waves come as hugepossibilities for those who are ready to open themselves up to this lovingenergy and grow in spirit. Those notready for these energies will have to wait until the next round, when it comesaround, and there will be quite a gap for them, but they will be safe, theywill continue on in the fashion that they have continued on before and will notnotice anything different. For thosetaking the leap, so to speak, to the higher realms of this energy, they willfeel enormous upheaval of their lives as they change and grow in this lovingenergy and leave behind things that were not serving them well. All of you who are asking, what is this thingthat has been occurring in my life, can access these energies now and open tothem with your heart. They are there tohelp you, to sustain you through this growth period, there is nothing but lovein them, and as you open to the energies of this light energy, and come to aplace where you can see clearly that which you have left behind and feel goodabout what is in front of you, you will be seeing things that will be from loveand from the earth, beings that have been inhabiting this planet as well as youthat have as long a history here as you but were hidden in the other dimensionsof the earth. This energy shift is shiftingthe dimensions and mixing things up, and you will become more aware of otherforms of life and you will begin seeing them. The light energy is preparing you for this shift of perception before ithappens so that you do not fear these entities and they do not want you to fearthem either, so they are making their presence known to you, who cannot seethem, in ways that are gentle and loving, so that when you do see them, youwill look at them and say Hey instead of through fearful eyes. The dimensional shift will bring many giftsto those who are seeking the higherrealms and much love and it will be a new way of looking at the world, throughnew eyes, and it will be glorious and you will be able to do many things thatyou cannot do in this dimension, so you are being prepared, gently andcarefully, to withstand the energy of all of it so it will be easy for you touse and you will just know how to use it and the shift will be gentle and slow,but will progress as you progress with it. You will be able to manipulate in this new energy in ways that are notapparent now, and it will be like living in nirvana, where all of your dreamscan come true because you will know how to use the energy to manifest yourdreams. It will not be suddenly one dayyou wake up and see aliens, it will be a yearning on your part to see aliens,because you are so fascinated by them that you desire to see them. You will see fairies and gnomes and thingsnot encountered before and there be dragons and the like, but they want you toknow there is nothing to fear from them, and they are not out to causeharm. Those that fear them will not betaking this shift, because that has been tried before, many times, which is whydeja vu has been happening for many of you. This time the shift will work, but only some of you will be shifting andothers not ready for this, that are living in fear, will need to awaken moreslowly to this energy and the gap between the two time frames will be such thatthey will be able to do this work slowly and gradually. December 21, 2012 is when the planets allalign with the center of the galaxy and there is a huge energy about that datethat will be happening. It will not besomething that you will want to miss out on. However, if you do, there are no worries, because you can access itagain in the next cycle of its reoccurrence. For those that are ready, there is no work to do, there is nothing tofear, you will just be able to feel more alive than you have ever felt beforeand you will be able to access psychic gifts readily and easily, as you can seeand hear and taste and touch now. Theywill just be there for you and when you pick them up and start using them, itwill become second nature to you to do so, so there is nothing to fear in thedoing, nothing to fear in the coming, the universe is a safe universe andalways was and always will be. If youfeel that in your heart, and when you feel that in your heart, then the energyof this shift will happen. Some havealready shifted and can access these new “powers” and they are helping to leadthe rest who are ready. It is a massiveeffort for all of the guides working with all of the people who will be makingthis shift, so that is what was foretold as the 12/21/12 happening. The amounts of energy that will be activatedwill be massive, but for those that are ready, it will be like stepping outsideyour box of reality and into one that is very similar to the one you are livingin now, just with added benefits. Theearth is making this shift as well, and that is what the fear mongers are foretelling,that the earth will come into some huge cataclysm of energy and explode orsomething. No, the earth will notexplode, the earth is gently shifting into the new energies as well, as therewill be more dimensions that are being created by this shift that will beavailable to you all. That is the earth’sgift and one she will be sharing as she shifts. There may be some turbulence, but hasn’t that already happened? And youare all here. There was many who shiftedduring these events, and that was because they were ready to shift. You do not have to croak, so to speak, tomake this shift. There just will bepeople in your lives that you no longer wish to interact with that will justfall away from your experience, people you no longer have camaraderie with, butyou are building camaraderie’s with other people that mean more to you thanthose that don’t and these people will be shifting with you, like as not. If you are shifting , chances are, they willmake the shift too, because they are still being interacted with by you and arein your life of now. That is all the shiftingyou have to do, so the shift is invisible but you can feel it, does that makesense? It is not something that you willturn the TV on and see people shifting. That’s not how it works. The TVpeople will never see this happen, it will not be reported, it will not beaccepted that anything unusual happened, because those people will still be inthe 3D world of now that they are inhabiting. Those making the shift have already shifted to a degree into the shiftand this shift will gradually make more sense as it approaches and it will beloving and gentle and nothing to be afraid of. That is what all of the guides and the other earthly friends are tellingyou and that some of you are awakening to. You can have it or not, it is always your choice and always your freewill to decide what is right for you. Because you do not chose to shift is not saying anything negative aboutyou or anyone, it is just that you or them or they are not ready yet. That is all well and good. There is no right or wrong with this, no haveto do this or that. If you are calledand you accept, you go this way. If youare called and you deny, you go that way. It is that simple and that easy. So be easy and don’t fret and there is nothing to fear. Just enjoy the new energies and feel the lovethat is coming at you and open yourself to it if you want. It is available now, you don’t have towait. And you won’t be sorry you missedit.

Love and Light
Old 07-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Ascender

That was a beautiful message and its exactly my own thoughts about the shift.....its all positive and thats the way our thoughts have to be to evolve into who we truely are
Old 07-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Very inspiring to be reminded to practice centering or the Presence or opening my heart - whatever one calls it.

(It was a bit LARGE for me though...not used to it.)

Thank you.

I'm going to plan to take that day completely off...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-08-2012, 11:29 AM
amy green

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Very inspiring to be reminded to practice centering or the Presence or opening my heart - whatever one calls it.

(It was a bit LARGE for me though...not used to it.)

Am wondering if you know how to make text smaller or larger. Several methods - the easiest is to hold down the left CTRL key and scroll with the wheel on the mouse - up for large, down for smaller. Or hold down the left CTRL key and - (for smaller) or + for larger. You may also have a tool (spanner symbol) at the top of your toolbar (mine is on the right). The menu on this will reveal how you can change text size.

Sorry to go off topic but it may help others more easily read this OP.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Master

I appreciate the font help! I really really do, and I will use your suggestions going forward. However, as I was getting this information (Ichannel with my eyes closed, but every once in a while I open my eyes to makesure my fingers are on the correct keys) this font popped up and changed thecolor and size. Now, I did not take myfingers off the keyboard and go up and get this, it is actually under Heading 1on my version of Word, and I did not ask for a Header, and I thought, well ,when they are done, I will go back and fix it. And when they were done, part of it was typed in this Header and I didtry to go back and fix it and there was not only no fixing it, they then turnedlarge sections into this font (not kidding). Sometimes, a few times, when I have channeled, they will capitalizea whole sentence and then go back tonormal in the next sentence, without me ever noticing they did that. I can’t explain it, this is what they wanted,and when I realized why it wasn’t fixing, and in the fixing, it was changing itin unimaginable ways that would have been unreadable, I gave up and let themhave this font and size. I know itsounds crazy, but I am embracing the craziness of my life and letting them havetheir say. So, aren’t you sorry you asked??? Oh, and don't even get me started on why the words run together - they obviously like it that way, because I have tried, with great effort and time, to change it back when I copy and paste from Word, and when I hit post, my spaces disappear. So, I have learned to live with it.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
So, I have learned to live with it.
You're doing great....more please...

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Master
Yes there are massive amounts of energy effecting each and every one of us at this time. Most of humanity is completely unaware of what is taking place(energetically speaking) in their lives. They are the ones who need our compassion and understanding the Most.

Those of us who have some appreciation for the nature of this Great Shift can truly assist it best by expressing authentic kindness towards every person in their life.

I hope my thoughts on this will be well received.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Yes there are massive amounts of energy effecting each and every one of us at this time. Most of humanity is completely unaware of what is taking place(energetically speaking) in their lives. They are the ones who need our compassion and understanding the Most.

Those of us who have some appreciation for the nature of this Great Shift can truly assist it best by expressing authentic kindness towards every person in their life.

I hope my thoughts on this will be well received.

John
Well received? - it's a breath of fresh air!!!!
Thank you, John.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Master

Nameless, I am in 100% alignment with what your guides are saying. I listen to a particular channeled group that says essentially the same thing. Your guides have even confirmed for me something (thank you Nameless's guides!). I've been intending for the last few years for christ consciousness instead of esoteric pursuits feeling that all would simply fall into place in the end. I feel if we all work on our own "stuff", intend to clear our energetic blocks and work on our hearts/intend christ consciousness, it's all we really need to do. We will simply remember who we are instead of fearing the changes. A natural, gentle and joyful process!

John, I can't imagine why you'd think your thoughts on the shift would not be well received. They are right on! We are all beings of light and the we have all donned costumes to play roles. "Dark" beings and those who are unaware of the changes are all playing roles for experiences and we are all unconditionally loving beings of light beneath the costumes.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:53 AM
LucidNinja

when you say our powers will become 2nd nature do you mean that you will be able to succesfully use telepathy or telekenisis with ease? if thats true im pretty excited ahah.