Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 06-08-2017, 09:06 AM
Knower

Evp

Has anybody got Evp's to share? I know allot of people question spirit/ghost boxes but to me evp has to be the real thing when you do it yourself.

going to try some myself on my phone and see what i get. Just not sure if i have spirits around me.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Tedmil

I've recorded and captured several EVPs. I agree with what you said when you do it yourself. It's usually difficult for others to accept this kind of evidence unless they were present during recording. Spirits are everywhere but that doesn't necessary mean they're in the mood to communicate.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Knower

Hi Tedmil

I would love to hear your evp's if you still have them.

I am going to try this week and will post them on here.
Old 16-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Seeker

Find a angel name online and set the intention to channel it through the equipment/app. Successful EVP'ers like Steve Huff have guides with names.
I currently use speech recognition to make out the words and they come through at the same frequency of occurrences as without speech recognition. So don't give it to the doubting when using those apps. They do work. Just try better at channeling a specific. Repetition on speech recognition still happens.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:11 AM
Knower

thanks for the advice.

Some people say Steve Huff is a fake and they have proof of catching him out. you can look it up on youtube.
Old 18-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Seeker

I don't think he's completely fake myself...maybe some of it...?...but see his recent flip flopping when he wanted to get out of it...that didn't last long.....it gets addicting...then you're down the rabbit hole
Old 19-09-2017, 07:50 AM
Seeker

His video's don't show anything over spectacular happening even worth investigating. The devices have a way of communicating real sentences and information. The devices aren't used for entertainment and he of all people knows that. Its more like his research project that's being shared if anything. Steve Huff isn't even claiming to be gifted when it comes to this stuff.. He just knows to go to a grave yard and stay dedicated and eventually the real communication happens. There are people that ARE gifted and can get it to communicate a lot more vivid, clear, and without the location and time gap. The inventor Thomas Edison had a lot of interest in the ghost box for spirit world communication. He tried inventing it himself. Today Steve Huff is one person that's spreading the knowledge that it wasn't a dead end no success project. I've seen it work with little to no effort and in little time myself.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Master
I have been following Steve Huff for a few years.

When he first started out using simple ITC devices like the PSB-7 and digital recorder and such things...it was amazing! He got very nice, clear replies...he was a pioneer in the field...popularised it to some extent.

Where Steve Huff and I parted ways, was when he started 'communicating' with famous dead celebrities on the day they died, when that's all the radio would be talking about! So it's no wonder that he'd hear the name 'Robin Williams' on the day he died and for a few days afterwards.

Then, he became famous and started making/using his own equipment which, I found didn't work as well as any of the old methods he once used. I have listened to all his 'Portal' offerings and cannot make heads nor tails of them and I am totally clairaudient! He takes every noise as meaning something to him...when it really means nothing to me.

In the end, his head got really huge and he became very arrogant and dismissive of others.

Now, I prefer to watch people like Mortis The Wizard...
Old 20-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Knower

I thought i post the video that this guy has proof that huffs fake and you see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1JOZWWC6M&t=378s
Old 21-09-2017, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
I thought i post the video that this guy has proof that huffs fake and you see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1JOZWWC6M&t=378s
Interesting.

My mind automatically slows down and filters EVPs......now that snippet "can't tell you how pleased I am" if you slow that right down, you'll see that it actually says; "can't tell you all how pleased I am" and this appears on both! It's something that both of these guys missed!

This is why I can do what I do and I'm very good at it, because my brain does 'speech recognition' automatically.

So, if there's anybody out there who has any EVPs and wants somebody to tell them what is actually being said...bring it on!