Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-12-2015, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Why are the dead sometimes visible and sometimes invisible?
Old 22-12-2015, 07:52 PM
Knower

Hi, SageM -- I'm in the process of catching up on older threads (just returned to SF after a long absence), and this one caught my eye. The original post was made several years ago, however, by a member who hasn't been active since 2012. Perhaps you could start a new thread and ask this question again..? I think you'd get more response.

My belief, for what it's worth, is that you can find the answer to questions like this on your own. You'll probably get a variety of responses in the forum, and they'll probably be true, but not necessarily your truth. I think there are many, many layers of spiritual reality, and that not everyone experiences the same thing because even though we share this physical layer, we're not all located in the same spiritual layers.

That's just my take on it, though. I'd encourage you to seek the answer in meditation -- and please be sure to share what you find!
Old 22-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Newbie ;)

When going into an altered state I see a shape of intense light in the center of my vision. then when I get into the altered state it seems to be a bright and warm place. I think the bright lights at first is the visual cortex. but I am not sure. I can see it with my eyes open or closed. Maybe I have eye problems, but I have been doing it since childhood.
Old 26-12-2015, 06:11 AM
Newbie ;)

@Pluralone. I don't meditate. I was wondering lately if the blue flashing stars I saw may have been something evil. I'm trying to find out if anyone knows, or do you know, if someone else was also looking right at what I saw did that person also see it and pretend not to? Or is it possible that I am the only one who was able to see right what we were both looking at? I don't know anything about angels. I did a lot of communication w the dead. And that was what I assumed it was. I think that was what it was. I've been trying to figure out what this was for years. It only happened to me once. It was however the weirdest thing I ever saw. And until now, no one else on earth that I came across had ever mentioned seeing the same thing or knew anything about it. Now it's all over the internet.
Old 26-12-2015, 06:13 AM
Newbie ;)

@ Privater. It's probably not eye problems.
Old 26-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Knower

I agree it's probably not a physical issue with your eyes.

When I suggested you meditate I simply meant sit quietly with your question, listening for an answer. You have connections with spiritual reality - communication with the dead, the experience of what you saw - so if you focus on your question and simply listen for the answer you might just find what you're looking for.
Old 27-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Newbie ;)

That won't work.

That doesn't always work.
Old 28-12-2015, 04:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Okay I'll try.
Old 28-12-2015, 04:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Welp

It's worth a shot. Shot in the dark.
Or should I say lights in the day time....