Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Legrand

Joint astral connection between living beings?

Hello,

Any of you ever experienced an astral connection with someone else in the astral who is also a living being? And then share the experience by email or other means? I'm asking, because it's something I would like to explore.

To give an example, I have a monk friend that is also a poet, that lives in a other country but does not have access to Internet. After some visions of a strange world, I may have while meditating or having a lucid dream, I will receive a poem by mail a few days latter from this friend in which he describes in detail the vision we finally had together.

They are so many entities out there in the astral, but most that I encounter have not the chance to live on this planet. It would be great to find someone to share after such experiences. And in this way refine our abilities to travel.

Enjoy!
Old 18-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Seeker

I've wondered about this too. There is someone dear to me that I'm not able to see, and I'd love to be able to connect through astral projection. If I ever manage to astral travel myself, that is.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:12 AM
Legrand

Hello MissAnnThrope,

We are all connected to the Self, to give It a name, or interconnected between each other in many ways. It's just a matter of letting our daily mind become aware of this interrelation.

I wish you to clearly see the relations you may have with the one dear to you.

Those relations may come out in many ways. We don't necessarily see something, it may come simply as a feeling, a sensation or other.

To take a example my relation with my father.

My father, and also my best friend, was also my first master to introduce me to the world of spirituality at the age of 16.

I cannot count the number of hours we have sat side by side in front of a fireplace or a sunset on a lake between the mountains, or others, without saying a word, following our breath, listening to the Self in silence and exchanging telepathically, here and there, some thoughts floating like clouds in a blue sky.

Dead today for 7 years already, when I have a memory of a moment exchanged together or when I only want to feel his presence, I simply focus on the Self present in each of us or on the Universal Love concentrated in the chakra of the heart.

Slowly, then, I absorb this ball of cottony fire of love that fills every cell of my body. No image comes to me from him. But I can recognize the signature of his presence by immersing myself in the self that we all share.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Experiencer
I had an interesting experience. I have an online friend who is a proficient astral projector and I'm totally amature at it. But one night I dreamt I saw my astral body floating away from my body and I was looking at it as if I was another person in the room. Prior to this experience I had set an object as proof of astral communication. I would show this object to the person in the astral and then in waking state ask about the object to see if we had the same astral experience.

Very well. Next day my friend told me he saw a girl of my nationality in his dream, and that girl gave him three objects. To my total amazement one object had the color of my proof object, the other had the shape and elasticity of my proof object, and the third had the purpose of the proof object.

I thought this was pretty cool and what are the odds!? I understand this as evidence of a shared consciousness or information field that some people may experience first hand if they really work at it.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Legrand

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
I had an interesting experience. I have an online friend who is a proficient astral projector and I'm totally amature at it. But one night I dreamt I saw my astral body floating away from my body and I was looking at it as if I was another person in the room. Prior to this experience I had set an object as proof of astral communication. I would show this object to the person in the astral and then in waking state ask about the object to see if we had the same astral experience.

Very well. Next day my friend told me he saw a girl of my nationality in his dream, and that girl gave him three objects. To my total amazement one object had the color of my proof object, the other had the shape and elasticity of my proof object, and the third had the purpose of the proof object.

I thought this was pretty cool and what are the odds!? I understand this as evidence of a shared consciousness or information field that some people may experience first hand if they really work at it.

Hello Fairyana,

A very interesting story. And good if this experience got you to find out there is something else than what the day to day mind says.

They are many levels for the astral body and its a strange world one should explore more only after they have a better contact with the One Existent or you may get lost in it.

The first step is to find the One Existent.

Enjoy!
Old 04-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Legrand

Ever felt your just on the point to connect to all the world at the same time?

It's just wonderful!
Old 11-02-2022, 06:13 PM
Legrand

Hello,

If ever you are interested to explore the astral with another or try to contact while doing joint meditation, please send me a private message using my email.

A I will be coming less and less on SF, I will not take often other PM.