Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 07-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dattaseva
That's a very big 'IF' and I can't really agree with it. God or Shiva or Parabrahman or Allah or Jehovah, being the generator of space, is beyond all spatial dimensions; He, in His original state, is completely beyond imagination. As human beings/souls, we are bound by spatial dimensions. Our most subtle thoughts or imaginations are limited only to space-time dimensions.

God is beyond our dimensional reality and is not a part of creation. However, being omnipotent, He can enter this creation selectively. The unimaginable God possesses/enters an extremely rare soul, who becomes the human incarnation of God like Krishna, Jesus, Buddha, etc.

Only such a person 'is' God. All other souls are simply a part of creation. Just like an electrified wire can be called electricity itself, attachment to this 'form' of God can be considered as attachment to God Himself.

Recognizing such a human incarnation of God (who appears in every generation of humanity in multiple places across the world, at the same time) is the first step. Developing unconditional love towards such a mediated God with absolutely no aspiration for any kind of fruit is the ultimate aim of this attachment; in other words, pure selflessness with respect to God. Such a soul who can show this true devotion is extremely rare. The aspiration for fruit is present in the subconsciousness of even highly evolved souls, although this quality may not appear actively in the conscious mind.
Namaste.

That is fine if you cannot agree with it, but you are saying exactly the same thing I said, but using different words to do so.

If God wasn't included in those spatial dimensions He also transcends, God would be limited to the transcendence only and thus it wouldn't be God.

In simple terms, God is everything. God is Maya as well as being Brahman because all is Brahman, even Maya.

However, everybody's experience is different and nobody can refute my experience without being exactly the same person that I am....and nobody is. This is God in action.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 10-11-2016, 03:38 AM
Master
Aum Swastiastu

I have also reached the understanding that a person is only as 'real' as thoughts about them - either generated externally or internally. Thus, I have mastered the siddhi of invisibility.

If nobody cares about me or gives a damn and I am also not caring or giving a damn about myself either, I will become totally lost in the faceless crowd and nobody will be able to find me or see me.

I was having fun shoplifting for many years and not getting caught, until another person fell in love with me, started thinking about me and thus making me visible to others...and I got caught within a week.

I can stand within a circle of people without being noticed and they'll go on talking as if I wasn't there and when I speak, they cannot hear me either....like I said, I have this whole invisibility thing down.

Now I have this siddhi I'm trying to work out how to use it or what to do with it because whenever I try to make myself visible, all I ever get is 'hey, don't I know you from somewhere? your face looks so familiar'.....yeah, I have been hanging around you for ages and you haven't seen me until I made myself visible....perhaps that is why...

Suffice to say, apart from basic needs, I am 100% detached from the world and everything/everybody in it.

Aum Namah Shivaya