Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Master
I dont think mine was a twin for it has snapped ! .. must have been karma :)
Im free .. Im free..... yippeeeeeeeee ! Sorry guys thats the feeling I get !
I am really happy discovering me..
blessings.
Old 24-01-2011, 03:10 AM
Spring1988

Yes! I have suppressed my feelings for her for YEARS! But everytime I saw her they would just come rushing back. FInally I had a really powerful dream and stopped trying to suppress them. Since then, I have embraced them.
Old 24-01-2011, 04:26 AM
Administrator
Hello

Never ever having been drawn to ANY other man that the one mate I have ever had, I found it rather facinating to come to find TWO men that I have never met in person that I was attracted to on a deeper level.

WHY we share in past lifes we both have managed to unravel . In one we were LOVer's twice. Once was a times of great personal hardships and struggles but we were very much a team. The other was forbidden LOVe that we had. I think it is that one that draws us to the feelings we have.

Both of us are long time married and KNOW well we would never act on those feelings but too we do not deny in any way they be there. One can have the feelings and not have to have the actions that might well go with them and have a strong friendship wit the resepcts for one's mate.

The other man I was his Spinster Sister we never married so that is a family bond we share in. That bond of Sister's have. We have feelings for eachother but again are both married and respect in that one. Do not deny in those feelings.

The damage is done when one steps out of the marriage or relationship or when one lets those feeling for another into the relationship with one's mate. Mine knows well I care deeply for these two men, but like he said he knows I am in his bed not theirs and nor would I be. Thinks it nice that I have two close friends that understand me on the spiritual level I be on.

Lynn
Old 25-01-2011, 03:13 AM
Angel In Training

my twin flame

My twin flame is married to someone else as well. However I am still single. Whats worse is her husband forbids her to spend time with me even just as a friend because he feels threatened. Talk about salt in the wound =*(
Old 25-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Master
Yes I am. I met him years ago when we both were single, we split up, more from him than me. He married as did I, pretty much the same time. I got divorced in 1992. I had lost touch with him, my ex-husband was very jealous of the friendship I still had with my TF and I had to stop talking to him. i moved out of state and severed all connections I had had with where I had lived a huge percentage of my life. The internet was just getting started back then, I had no number or where a bouts he may be. I was never obssessed with my TF yet he was always on my mind, he was nearly always in my dreams even 23 years later. I remarried in 1998 and we had a child together. My TF was still with me. The dreams. Thinking about him. We had a bond even seperated. Noone or nothing could sever it. I tried to find him again. I wanted to know how he was. The last time we had spoken he was having marital problems. As was I. I divorced. started to look for him on the net in 2005. Nothing. I still dreamt about him on a regular basis. Something was pushing me to reconnect with him. After 23 years we finally reconnected! He had divorced in 1997 and remarried in 2001. We've been emailing eachother for a few days now. . Its as if we never had been apart. he's still my best friend. My heart is happy again. We may never see eachother again but we reconnected as best friends again. To me that is very important.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 25-01-2011, 07:54 AM
Spring1988

My One is married and so am I. We've led different lives up until now. Were both in bad marriages. I know I'm planning for a slow road to a divorce. I don't know what C is gonna do though. I guess she will leave when she is ready whenever that is. I wont force it. I feel her connection is with me. Her husband is extremely controlling and physically abusive. My wife is a lot of things. I believe C and I will be together when we are older. However, even with that said, I feel a pull to her now.
Old 25-01-2011, 09:26 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel In Training
My twin flame is married to someone else as well. However I am still single. Whats worse is her husband forbids her to spend time with me even just as a friend because he feels threatened. Talk about salt in the wound =*(

Ugh. I'm sorry. I guess all I can say is to put yourself in his shoes. He might see the strength of your connection as well. I'd understand him feeling threatened too. He might compare himself to you and feels like he falls short.
Some people can maintain a simple friendship with their twin, but for others, there might be temptation there. I'm not saying you will...........but some people can't easily resist the temptation because it is intense where your twin soul is concerned.

However..............FORBIDDING her from spending time with you? I'm sure if she wants to see you badly enough.....him acting controlling won't do him much good.
Old 25-01-2011, 11:41 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
You know the twinflame love bond is the true marriage between souls. the bond is sacred.
Where does that leave one when one or both parties are married to someone else?
Old 25-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

If both are married to someone else ye leave it be and bless that union. I have found that place of balance with the TWO I have as we are GOOD friends only.....and it will stay like that. We migh well meet one day but will not act on the pleasures o the flesh. That would be an act of LUST and a breaking in the bonds of TRUST that is in a marriage bed.

Lynn
Old 01-11-2011, 12:11 AM
rainbowwarrior

Fish

hi i have a twin flame and she is in a loving relationship, with a child. I have contact by the way of emails and writing im happy with that. The first time i saw her i knew straight away. I wasnt aware of twin flames at the time but i knew we just fitted like gloves, and we have been close ever since. For me if she is happy then i am happy. Its really hard to take, but i have my writing and this to me is our own sacred bond. She respects this and i will respect her loving relationship as well, because i would never wish that upon anyone. I also believe one is not your twin flame if you cant be happy for them. But in saying that Love Hurts sometimes.