Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Ascender

wow..intensity gone from heart after meditation

Wow, cannot believe this just happened..all day today i have been having such deep, intense feeling in my heart...finally got fed up of it..

i read in one of the older posts here to do meditation to help and it worked just now..

i closed my eyes for a few minutes and put hands together like to pray..i 'spoke' with my tf, i asked him if he was feeling the same and he said yes, i told him he must stay strong and send me love and i will do the same for him..i hugged him and sent him lots of love, and the minute i opened my eyes, the pain literally disappeared..still can't believe this happened just now..

The uncomfortable feeling has gone but now i really think i need to start meditating from now on to help with my own healing.
Old 29-10-2011, 04:57 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Wow, cannot believe this just happened..all day today i have been having such deep, intense feeling in my heart...finally got fed up of it..

i read in one of the older posts here to do meditation to help and it worked just now..

i closed my eyes for a few minutes and put hands together like to pray..i 'spoke' with my tf, i asked him if he was feeling the same and he said yes, i told him he must stay strong and send me love and i will do the same for him..i hugged him and sent him lots of love, and the minute i opened my eyes, the pain literally disappeared..still can't believe this happened just now..

The uncomfortable feeling has gone but now i really think i need to start meditating from now on to help with my own healing.
Yes!! There is so much healing benefit to meditation. But also, over time, it has also helped increase overall awareness of all aspects of my reality. Wonderful things!
Old 29-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Master
Twinkle--

I'm glad you found relief from the heart ache (although I don't know the cause).

I have come to pay attention to that longing-in-the-heart feeling because it means I recognized (or re-recognized?) a part of myself. The longing is the need to be unified with it again.

Initially it was this kind of longing that I've since figured was a literal call to my own spirituality. That subsided, but I can recognize it in random places I see that I haven't ever been (the Mongolian Steppe in spring), or in things (the Lascaux cave art). They are random but I now think it is a piece of me I've found again. Once I reconnect, it doesn't have that pain in the feeling anymore. Until the next one is found.

So--bless the feeling. If it works the same way for you, it can be like a beacon to pay attention.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 29-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Master
...now i really think i need to start meditating from now on to help with my own healing.

I agree completely!

To help with your healing and more....

Xan

Old 30-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Ascender

yes i am seriously looking into this as i know for sure it will help me and him tremendously and if it helps us together i am surely going to do it
Old 31-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Viola

Quote:

My tf and I have been separated for about 3 weeks now. Although this is voluntary, the cirumstances how it happened were very traumatic and horrible for everyone involved. I knew it was going to be a while before we were to be reunited, and I had NEVER been filled with such helplessness, rage and pain. (and I am a very low key girl, mind you. I rarely get angry or upset.) I literally felt like I was being flayed alive, the pain was emotional but it was so intense I felt like it was physical. I actually thought, "Blood must be pouring out of me somewhere. At least it feels like it." It was really that bad.

After about a week of this, I knew I had to do something. I had been so busy I hadn't had time to practice my regular transcendental meditation. I lay down to do it, and after I was done, the pain was literally washed away. It was amazing.

I really can't recommend meditation enough. It will raise and clarify your energies, calm your mind, and help "awaken" and bond with your twin, no matter how far apart you are. If you want do something important for your twin, do this.

I believe Xan speaks of a technique that will help "clear" emotions, which I believe I had a lot of buried emotions that the situation brought to the surface, and although not fun, (at all) it will help me get farther to my goals.
Old 31-10-2011, 06:09 PM
DulcePoetica

I have often wondered if the heart pull (or any of the overwhelming energy sensations) are a calling from my twin or something along those lines. Meditation, for me, seems to activate and open up the energy channels that exist between us, allowing our shared energy to follow its desire into each other. Sometimes meditation facilitates a deep communion with my soul partner in ways that can not happen in a strictly physical reality.

This is why I think the intensity of the longing is often cured by meditation. Because he is within me already. When I feel the pull, since we are not in traditional contact, my only option is to go within. In some ways, I feel fortunate that I don't have other options, because I would never have thought of this if I had not become so desperate to find a reliable solution to my problem. Yet, it truly surpasses any other form of companionship.
Old 31-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola
My tf and I have been separated for about 3 weeks now. Although this is voluntary, the cirumstances how it happened were very traumatic and horrible for everyone involved. I knew it was going to be a while before we were to be reunited, and I had NEVER been filled with such helplessness, rage and pain. (and I am a very low key girl, mind you. I rarely get angry or upset.) I literally felt like I was being flayed alive, the pain was emotional but it was so intense I felt like it was physical. I actually thought, "Blood must be pouring out of me somewhere. At least it feels like it." It was really that bad.

After about a week of this, I knew I had to do something. I had been so busy I hadn't had time to practice my regular transcendental meditation. I lay down to do it, and after I was done, the pain was literally washed away. It was amazing.

I really can't recommend meditation enough. It will raise and clarify your energies, calm your mind, and help "awaken" and bond with your twin, no matter how far apart you are. If you want do something important for your twin, do this.

I believe Xan speaks of a technique that will help "clear" emotions, which I believe I had a lot of buried emotions that the situation brought to the surface, and although not fun, (at all) it will help me get farther to my goals.

Yes Viola. the pain was the same like u..like i had been cut open in my chest

Thanks for re emphasizing re the meditation as i am seriously going to do this...most importantly for us and our bond..i will do anything it takes to help us both

Thank you Viola! x
Old 31-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
I have often wondered if the heart pull (or any of the overwhelming energy sensations) are a calling from my twin or something along those lines. Meditation, for me, seems to activate and open up the energy channels that exist between us, allowing our shared energy to follow its desire into each other. Sometimes meditation facilitates a deep communion with my soul partner in ways that can not happen in a strictly physical reality.

This is why I think the intensity of the longing is often cured by meditation. Because he is within me already. When I feel the pull, since we are not in traditional contact, my only option is to go within. In some ways, I feel fortunate that I don't have other options, because I would never have thought of this if I had not become so desperate to find a reliable solution to my problem. Yet, it truly surpasses any other form of companionship.

Thanks for your helpful input on this...it has helped me tremendously!
Old 31-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Viola

Quote:
Yes Viola. the pain was the same like u..like i had been cut open in my chest

Thanks for re emphasizing re the meditation as i am seriously going to do this...most importantly for us and our bond..i will do anything it takes to help us both

Thank you Viola! x

You're welcome!!! It will get easier, faith and trust is my mantra...