Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-10-2011, 05:29 AM
Guide
No one compares !!

Lately some of my friends and family have probably noticed me being a little distance. Its odd but I feel none of them can compare to TF and it actually annoys me. I always wonder why can't they understand me like he does, why can't they cheer me up or make me feel the way he does so effortlessly??
Anyone go through this ?? Once again just trying to figure out if I am having a
"normal" response to this whole thing!
Old 27-10-2011, 06:12 AM
soul whisperer

Your energy is vibrating at a different frequency now so old friends will start being replaced by new, more vibrationally compatible friends. don't fight it. it's a natural process. since meeting my tf I've met some wonderful friends with whom I share very many similar opinions, outlook and spirituality and we are also more intuitive with each other. my new friends always seem to know when I need them (esp when I'm down) and one of them will always call me! and of course no-one can cheer me up quite like my tf!!! it only takes a single text, call or chat to lift me up to the heavens! lol!
Old 27-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Lately some of my friends and family have probably noticed me being a little distance. Its odd but I feel none of them can compare to TF and it actually annoys me. I always wonder why can't they understand me like he does, why can't they cheer me up or make me feel the way he does so effortlessly??
Anyone go through this ?? Once again just trying to figure out if I am having a
"normal" response to this whole thing!

People that don't want to or can't understand this phenomena of energy and twin flames and the energy charge out of that, is still on the physical thinking level. this is a sign that your energies are rising and you are ultimately rising into a higher frequency then they are and the fact that it annoys you is a sign that their energy seems heavier to you whihc is an uncomfortable energy to those that have lighter and finer energies.

This also happens to spiritual practitioners and energy healing practitioners, when they start to amass a certain level or intensity of spiritual energy or just higher energy in general, then you actuall rise into another "frame' of frequency for lack of a better description.

this begins to eliminate your connection taht you once had and it also cuts your ability to communicate wih them. sometimes when you say something and they look at you like you are an alien, even thoug you swear it wsa plain and simple english, you are in a different energy field a higer one then they are. Understanding and communication is broken.

Understanding and communication between human beings requires an energy medium for exchange. This energy medium is your energy field, (aura ), and that of whoever you are communicating with which mixes together or connects when your attention is on each other.

For the sake of example i will use a unit of measure called unit with number designations. You start out in life with unit 1, and as you self improve your self and overcome difficulties and challenges in you rlife, then you rise to a unit 2 or 3.

Other people arenot that ambitious about self improvement, get left behind and they stay at a unit 1. You are at unit 3, they at unit 1, and there is not communication and understanding and therefore they drop out of your life and new people come into your life and they resonate at unit 3, so that you comunicate and undestand them and there is exchange.... hence new outlook, new life, new friends....

IN othr words, your energy field has to resonate the same as the person you are interacting with. Unit 3=unit 3. Unit 1 doesnot!=unit3. Unit 1 energy field does not mix with a unit 3 because the frequencies are not the same. Like gears, that come together, in order for them to mesh and spin together, the speeds have to be the same. if they aren't then the faster one repels the slower one, or chews up the cogs.

This has happened your wole life, when people just drop off it is because you have raised your energy and moved on in a sitution where you hve bettered your self and this has the effect of refining your energy. If they don't do it then they get left behind. there are also situations where you have left someone behind and you don't see them for a while and then they reappear that is becaue they refined their own energies somehow and "caught up to you".

You have taken this for granted your whole life that you could communicate with anybody you meet, but the truth is that you attract the ones that resonate at the same frequency as you do and therefore communcation is never a problem and understanding.

However, with this Twin Flame energy, your energy is being raised so fast that you are noticing the fluctuations which bring people into or out of your life. this is a good sign it shows you that you are moving in the right direction.

this is the reason that you and your twin understand each other so well and how he can make you feel so good. Because he is your tonal match. and between twins, your energies will be off the chart but they match and mix, intermingle and exchange is effortless.
Old 27-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Ascender

Or, maybe you should try to adapt to how they are instead of expecting them to. Just a thought.
Old 27-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Master
i have learnt since meeting my twin , that old friends fall away , old interests get replaced replaced by new , thats because your vibrating at a different frequency , like attracts like , i lost lots of my old friends when i met my twin because none of them liked him , and hated the fact that we was together , they saw me as being foolish for loving him when i was hurting so much , they blamed him rather than see how he had actually helped me , i only have two friends now who i cna say are my best friends , i have even lost my family , im no longer the person i use to be and to be honest i dont even miss her anymore , because she neevr knew who she was anyway , and hung around with people who were selfish and didnt have her best interests at heart , people are out for themselves im learning alot about the world we live in , but again it boils down to one thing , .... TRUST .... this just shows me i was right to neevr really fully trust them in the first place yet i always trusted them over myself , nowdays i trust me over them , its natural that since meeting twin you no longer feel fulfilled round old friends .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 27-10-2011, 03:25 PM
sesheta

And here I thought it was just me :)
I have distanced myself from my family as well. They don't seem to understand my connection to my TF, nor why I want to move to another town just to be close to him, when I've only known him for 6 months. It feels like there are so many negative vibrations...so I've just kept to myself, and told my TF that, once I move to his town, my family will have even less reason to go visit me, and that's fine by me....if they can't just be happy for me and/or support me, then I don't want that energy around me right now. The last 6 months of my life have been turmoil enough without them making it worse.
Other than my TF, I have started to develop a friendship with a co-worker who seems to totally understand where I'm at right now; she's going through some stuff, too, so we've been supporting each other! But yes, it is odd to notice how things change, isn't it?
Old 28-10-2011, 03:49 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i have learnt since meeting my twin , that old friends fall away , old interests get replaced replaced by new , thats because your vibrating at a different frequency , like attracts like , i lost lots of my old friends when i met my twin because none of them liked him , and hated the fact that we was together , they saw me as being foolish for loving him when i was hurting so much , they blamed him rather than see how he had actually helped me , i only have two friends now who i cna say are my best friends , i have even lost my family , im no longer the person i use to be and to be honest i dont even miss her anymore , because she neevr knew who she was anyway , and hung around with people who were selfish and didnt have her best interests at heart , people are out for themselves im learning alot about the world we live in , but again it boils down to one thing , .... TRUST .... this just shows me i was right to neevr really fully trust them in the first place yet i always trusted them over myself , nowdays i trust me over them , its natural that since meeting twin you no longer feel fulfilled round old friends .

This is how I feel exactly !! Just tough because I have never been one to lose friends !!
Old 28-10-2011, 03:54 AM
Guide
Thanks Sesheta... Yes most of my families and friends just wish my TF would go away. This makes me so angry, do they have any idea how my whole world and perspective has changed due to this situation and him. Don't they understand that I would most likely still be on panic meds if it wasn't for him. He understand me completely and don't they understand how rare and amazing that is.. Answer is they don't and the worst part they are not even trying to understand :(
My Mom who I have never really had issue with totally doesn't understand although she admits that he totally gets me.
Yes, I have been staying more to myself as well !!
Old 28-10-2011, 04:22 AM
Master
You are probably being over obsessed with the one you believe you love, wait until you discover that love is unconditional, that love is who we already are, with a TF or without one, your friends and family probably see that you are acting obsessed, but you can't see it, because of the obsession.
Old 28-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You are probably being over obsessed with the one you believe you love, wait until you discover that love is unconditional, that love is who we already are, with a TF or without one, your friends and family probably see that you are acting obsessed, but you can't see it, because of the obsession.

Sorry this doesn't really make sense to me.. It's not an obsession at all. Me and TF have a mutual relationship. I feel differently and some of these relationships that are a little more weaken right now were already headed that way before I met my TF. Just going to have to throw you in the pile of people who just don't get it.. Hmm, and the one I "believe" I love!! Are you serious? I am not a baby and I am a grown woman I think I know for a fact who I love and who I do not..
Well anyway, Love and Light !