Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-04-2011, 10:52 AM
eve

Synchronicities with ex lovers

I had my heart broken about 3 years ago. Took me a long time to get over the person. Thought I had. I went to London to work for a week and was in a pub when an ex girlfriend of my old love walked past. I thought that was a real coincidence. Yet the next day (within the same 24hrs) I was in another part of london and she walked past me again! This freaked me out. The ex boyfriend then rang later that day.
I am lost. I still love him and he loves me but I am with someone else now who i also love in a different way. I know people change but don't they say you should never go back?
What is all this telling me?
Old 19-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Coming2

Wow Eve that is pretty heavy stuff and really only answers you can find for yourself. I will tell you from personal experience that real love never dies. It is possible to be with someone again after many years and to be happy but it comes with its complication too. I tried it many times with the same person and even though that love will always be there and strong, people change. Going back, you often think you are going back to the same thing again or the same person but over time they have grown and changed. We might not have the same things in common anymore and the things we did have in common might have changed and followed new paths. I suggest going very slowly before reeking havoc on everything in your life. This could just be a lesson learned and mean nothing more. Best Wishes and Pray on it!!
Old 20-04-2011, 10:47 AM
eve

Thank you Knower for your wise words. I agree people change, and I know he has and I know i definitely have. Would you clarify what you meant by a lesson learnt? Do you mean seeing her was a reminder that I had grown/changed since that relationship with him and she has too? And we are like energies attracting one another...
Seeing life symbolically is so exciting and meaningful but so confusing, I will put it to the angels as you say. Thank you
Old 20-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Jules

From my point of view it's testing you. Look at the reasons you broke up. Could you go back to the way things were? Would you want things the way they were? are you in love with the new man or just love him? What do they both give you? These are all the questions you need to be asking yourself. You have to know who and what you're not before you truly know who you are, and what you don't want before you know what you do. I find we're very often put into 'test' situations to see how far we've moved forward and if in fact we have.. Hope I've not confuzzled you too much, and it's helped a bit :)
Namaste
Jue xx
Old 20-04-2011, 11:56 AM
clovelly

Hi Eve,

I have to agree with Jules. Often people come back into our lives & we need to ask why. It's not always to reconnect, even if the love still exists, but to show us something about ourselves, to give us prospective on how we have evolved. Perhaps it's an opportunity to resolve karmic ties that were created.

Oddly, I recently I had 4 ex's from the past 20 years track me down within 2 weeks. All of them appologising for the negative aspects of our relationships & trying to rekindle the past. I knew that it would would be like going backwards if I did decide to be with any of them, so instead I accepted their appologises as a way of resolving our pasts. It became a beautiful healing experience for all of us.
Old 20-04-2011, 01:13 PM
mattie

Relationship Decisions

If you want to get back together w/ him, do so. If not, don’t. Life has many choices. Make what choice is best for you right now & live fully in the present.

If you are interested in this former BF, consider spending nonsexual time w/ him before severing a current relationship that is working.

Don’t let other people’s rules guide your life. Take charge & do what is right for you.

A similar issue just surfaced in another post.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...89205#poststop
Old 20-04-2011, 02:44 PM
eve

Hi Jules,
Thank you for your advice it was very helpful. No i couldn't o back to the way things were. But i dont think they neccssarily owuld be because i know myelf better and he has changed to. I think in many ways my current relationship is offering me the security and love I have always craved since a little girl. I associate security with love and I think i just love him rather than being in love.
With my ex i was young and head over heels, he taught me a lot about openeness, trust but destroyed my idealistic ideas about love. What he taught me i now find myself helping my current boyfriend with.
I am not really sure whether its good to go back.
I am still not sure of the answer but hope i will be guided in due course.
xx
Old 20-04-2011, 02:48 PM
eve

Hi Clovelly, thank you for your response. I can really resonate with the idea of it being a healing, it certainly is but there is a 'what if' feeling too! How many people does it actually work out for who do go back....
I will certainly let sleeping dogs lie and let the universe do its stuff some more before a change of path is taken. x
Old 20-04-2011, 02:55 PM
eve

Hi Mattie,
I see where your coming from but i am afraid I find that take on things a bit selfish. Every decision we make influences everyone around us and my intentioin is not to hurt those i care about most unnecessarily due to flights of emotion.
I have no doubt i will be led to the right direction, i just need patience. Incidentaly we have tried the meeting up as friends thing and it doesn't work, feelings are too strong. x
Old 21-04-2011, 08:42 AM
OceanWaves19161

I'm just told by my guides that a lesson is finally completed between you too. After that I get the word fool so your about to begin something new in your life:)