Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2017, 06:12 AM
Newbie ;)

A Conscious Ascension into Secret Realities

What does Spirituality mean to you?

An awakening of unfathomable power beyond the knowledge and wisdom of men.

What are my beliefs?

I believe we all deserve to know the absolute truth, let our eyes see beyond the fleshly construct carved by society.

How can I ascend?

It's complicated, very complicated. Spirituality & Ascension into a higher conscious state of existence, as a Child of God is more than possible.

How exactly is it a secret?

It doesn't matter if you're good or evil, anyone can enter these realities but it requires Guidance from the Holy Spirit.

What is the point?

To arm Gods Army, to hopefully arm some of those that can be awakened. If you haven't heard of the Large Hedron Collider that is trying to open portals to other Dimensions. CERN.

You were born as a human slave, a willing servant to interdimensional Gods, you were encarnalized to perform the wills of your creators.

The highest elevated heaven/conscious reality I've achieved is like seeing the world in full definition. You can speak things into reality, alter others realities, it's insane!

How to ascend - very small guide

Gnostic Scriptures, the Bible, Nag Hammadi Scriptures, Dead Sea Scrolls,

You don't have to believe, it's to feed power from certain versus or books
into your spirit.

Meditation, as in one mind.

Fasting

The most important part of elevation is acknowledging the inner workings of your thoughts and how you think in order to separate the conscious mind from the human into your spiritual eyes.

I spent two years in a "spiritual bootcamp", with an old friend and we have yet to meet others who have experienced what we have. I thought I'd show people how.

Next Post

Will be a detailed explanation, techniques, and a cheat cheat.

My goal is not to convince but to show you how Christ Lived and a real approach into the unfathomable light.