Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-01-2016, 04:15 PM
Seeker
Loosing my psychic abilites

Hi all.

I have a big problem, I'm becoming spiritually blind!
I'm 19 yrs old now, as far as i can remember i've always been very intuitive, but when i was 14 my senses became to develop. I was highly empathic and a little telepathic, all my senses were very powerful, I could sense and hear the electricity, I could read people's energy and aura very easily even online but now i feel crippled somehow:/ I have no idea why this thing has happened to me. its been almost 7 month now. I really want to fix it but i dont now how.
Old 22-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_
Hi all.

I have a big problem, I'm becoming spiritually blind!
I'm 19 yrs old now, as far as i can remember i've always been very intuitive, but when i was 14 my senses became to develop. I was highly empathic and a little telepathic, all my senses were very powerful, I could sense and hear the electricity, I could read people's energy and aura very easily even online but now i feel crippled somehow:/ I have no idea why this thing has happened to me. its been almost 7 month now. I really want to fix it but i dont now how.

hi it might be to protect your self if high powers are switched on and you might have some people around you , you are not doing so well with in interactions or happy ways , but lots of negative things come up . have limited powers protects you from causing harm that you would be responsible for afterwards karma wise

so its a save guard for your self
Old 23-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
hi it might be to protect your self if high powers are switched on and you might have some people around you , you are not doing so well with in interactions or happy ways , but lots of negative things come up . have limited powers protects you from causing harm that you would be responsible for afterwards karma wise

so its a save guard for your self

Oh, that makes sense: turned off for protection reason.

I was suddenly sensing and seeing things, and now I am "normal" again. Sometimes I wish I could sense, but then it was a burden: I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't focus on doing anything, because I kept sensing things all day long, and frankly, I think a lot of it was rubbish. Only a fraction of it was accurate and helpful.
Old 23-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Master
Hello Blaze,

My understanding is that there is an energetic shift taking place for humanity in general and for psychic people in particular. You could say that the skills and abilities we have had are re-calibrating them selves to higher frequencies of light. When they return to functioning again they will be 2-4 times as effective.

There is nothing to fix. You can ask yourself that question. Ask for particular insights and validations to reassure you that every thing is okay. The energy of your intent will be heard even if your normal dialogue format with self is absent.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-01-2016, 09:45 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Blaze:

Firstly, one cannot loose one's natural abilities, but one CAN ignore, avoid or reject one's abilities.

Now, in attuning and looking deeply into your consciousness it appears that....your issue concerns you, your energy and your natural flow.

That, there are terms within your language that convey certain ideas, and generally speaking, many individuals associate certain terms with certain types of definitions, which is quite limiting and also sets into motion certain associations in relation to judgments of good or bad, or what an individual should be if they are expressing well, and what they should not be. In this, certain terms generate some element of automatic negative association, that they are less desirable or they are less enlightened or they are less acceptable or bad.

These terms with many individuals evoke a type of negative association, especially for individuals that are offering themselves information to be expanding their awareness and offering themselves more enlightenment and moving more into their own expression of spirituality.

You, as an individual, express a natural flow of energy in association with your preferences in relation to structure, order and some rigidity, and that is not bad. That is your natural expression, and it is your preference. Therefore, in recognizing your direction and your preference and NOT FORCING ENERGY in opposition to it, you shall allow yourself to generate elements in your reality much more easily and much more efficiently.

Now, it appears that you prefer preciseness; you prefer details. In that, in not following your natural flow of energy, that deviates from your preferences and opens the window to be generating conflict. This is different from the element or expression of control, BUT it easily triggers that expression of control. For once there is a deviation from the agreement or the agreement has not been specific and has not fit into your rigidness, that allows for other elements and variables. Once those variables begin to be expressed, that easily triggers your response in control and attempting to manipulate control to generate what you originally wanted and what you initially began to move into but deviated from yourself.

In this situation, you are denying your own freedom. You are denying your expression and are not being accepting of you. Therefore, flexibility is needed. This is the direction of balance; allowing yourself to recognize that your natural flow of energy involves a preference to structure and rigidity in certain capacities, but also allowing yourself a flexibility in how you move your attention and how that affects your perception.

In the actual doing of many of your actions, you prefer a manner that you perceive to be orderly. Even within your meditations and your quietness, you utilize structure and some rigidity, which is a natural flow of energy for you. And in the focus of evaluating, that is the area in which you may generate the balance by utilizing the flexibility and not moving into the either/or, black and white expressions.

I wish you well in your inner journeys of consciousness.

In Light & Harmony The Taoist
Old 07-02-2016, 12:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Blaze,

My understanding is that there is an energetic shift taking place for humanity in general and for psychic people in particular. You could say that the skills and abilities we have had are re-calibrating them selves to higher frequencies of light. When they return to functioning again they will be 2-4 times as effective.

There is nothing to fix. You can ask yourself that question. Ask for particular insights and validations to reassure you that every thing is okay. The energy of your intent will be heard even if your normal dialogue format with self is absent.

John

Thanks for sharing the idea of recalibration and how that ties into the shifts. I hadn't thought of that.
Old 07-02-2016, 04:48 PM
Master
Hi,

There is a channeled Kryon message which speaks about the loss of psychic skills to some extent.
"www.kryon.com/CHAN2016/k_channel16_boulder-16.html"

Quote:
Visions, Messages and Esoteric Gifts

I want you to start applying this to the way Spirit works with you. How would we show an unbeliever something that is beyond what they expected? Normally, it's with visions or dreams. Then the person has free will to look at it or not. It sparks interest.

Let's say you have a dream, or a very, very powerful feeling about something. In this dream, you are shown something new and the neurons start connecting and you start understanding that there is more to life than you had been taught. You realize you are actually having valid visions! Slowly you realize that these things are being shown to you to help you. You think it's a gift and you celebrate it. "Isn't God great? Look, I've got messages coming to me on a regular basis." Then, suddenly, it stops.

When an esoteric gift leaves, what do Humans normally do? They usually go into a dark room and say, "Dear God, what did I do wrong? It stopped." The first impression is that the Human failed! Did you ever think that perhaps it might be the other way around? Over time, and many visions and dreams, there has been a connection made that's permanent. You don't need the visions anymore because now they're intuitive and inside you. Now you're going to walk the planet having the knowledge that used to come to you with the primer - the vision! What about that? You graduated. So for those of you who wonder if you lost it, consider this: What if you graduated instead?

You see, it's not what you think. Some of the emotions and early feelings that brought you here, which you loved, have changed now that you're walking with Spirit differently. It's inside you! You know the truth, and you don't need those simplistic things anymore to take you to a place of euphoria or mature peace. You don't need the simplistic crutch anymore to get intuitive thoughts. Instead, you're asked to generate them on your own. The same feeling and emotions you had in the dream are being taken care of within you. You can do this yourself. You're on your own, because you are a piece of the creative source that is graduating into a higher consciousness. Could I make it any clearer? That's just one thing.

My hope is that these insights will prove helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Try not to masturbate. I believe it drains our life energies, and damages the soul. In Judaism there is a line that says "Thou shalt not spill thy seed in idle". I believe it is a smart line and I try to follow it myself. An alternative to masturbation is having sex in your bed with a towel, and you can imagine whomever partner you want, although best with your life partner or soulmate. This is a good alternative but still is not a definite positive thing, I would try to avoid it as well. Generally as the line says, try not to spill your seed in idle. Real sex in general also seems to be a non positive thing, as it can get your partner pregnant, unless of course you want her to get pregnant.
Old 27-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Seeker
Thank you all, you helped me a lot ;)
Peace.