Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 03-04-2016, 03:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Issue About Developing Clairvoyance?

How long does it take for you to start seeing traces of your clairvoyant ability if you say,remove the block of the habit of not being honest with yourself?(read from an article;'how to develop clairvoyance' from anne sayce online that having a habit of not being honest with yourself is one of the factors that promote you from having had ever experiencing the clairvoyance ability if you're a natural clairvoyant).Can you start seeing it in a week's time or so?
Old 04-04-2016, 03:30 PM
Master
Hello,

How long any thing takes depends on the distance from "A" to "B" and the speed at which you travel. Honesty is one factor out of many.

In my view, the logical brain needs to integrate itself with heart centered thinking. Our logical brain functions are often the issue and not the solution. The very thought "how long" is blocking your intuition. It will keep you enslaved forever.

As you listen to others speak and notice what is going on around you, the practice of clairvoyance has been fully activated. To the extent you practice this, your ability will strengthen. How you deal with your logical thinking as you do these things will determine a lot. Can you stay heart centered and not be fearful about what your intuition brings you?

I see this as a day in day out way of living. To the extent you allow your intuition to guide you, and put into practice those insights, is the degree of validation you will receive.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/

Last edited by John32241 : 04-04-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Old 20-04-2016, 01:59 AM
Experiencer
Clairvoyance is just like any other ability. It's like working with building blocks to make a structure and it can vary in how it works from one person to another.

Some see with their minds eye. Like your reading a book and using your imagination to create an image from the story. Some see with the naked eye as if it were reality but with a transparent quality. Also one can see images or impressions that look like illuminated drawings on the inside of the eyelid of the right eye.

I may be wrong here but trainin your eyes to see subtle energies (disturbances in the air) and auras may help with seeing some things with the naked eye. My eyes really did this on their own but I this is the process my eyes went through to being able to see spirits with the naked eye. But sometimes it doesn't show me who they are or what they look like. So I worked with learning how to see their faces with my minds eye or the inside of my eyelids.
Old 24-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Knower
My ability jumped when I decided to be of service to others and my calling is that of teacher for others that float into my life only to leave when they are done with me. Once I did this, the abilities I have were strengthened.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by promugulus
How long does it take for you to start seeing traces of your clairvoyant ability if you say,remove the block of the habit of not being honest with yourself?(read from an article;'how to develop clairvoyance' from anne sayce online that having a habit of not being honest with yourself is one of the factors that promote you from having had ever experiencing the clairvoyance ability if you're a natural clairvoyant).Can you start seeing it in a week's time or so?
Yes!

I don't like the term 'not being honest with yourself' because it would imply that up until that time, one has been 'dishonest with yourself' and why would anybody ever want to do that?

I think a better term would be resting within one's heart or soul...seeing something about yourself that was hidden from view until recently discovered.

For me, that was how I let the thoughts and opinions of others slowly erode away my whole belief system over many years with all their petty, insignificant rubbish. Once I regained control, I had a major spiritual awakening...funny how I went from being clairaudient to being clairvoyant at the same time.

I'd been seeing orbs for a few weeks, but they were just round, unidentifiable things...then, they started to take shape...first as a column of hazy mist...then as an opaque human form...yeah, I freaked and gave the gift back with a 'do not want'.

I settled for clairsentience instead.