Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-08-2015, 06:42 AM
Seeker

How do I know when I'm receiving a telepathic message?

Hi everyone, I'm new to telepathy and started mainly to communicate with my twin flame. I know because of some tarot experiments I've done that all of my messages affect them consciously, but most of the time it feels like a one sided conversation, or that I'm probably just imagining their messages, and I'm unsure if my interpretation is accurate at all. I want to feel like I'm having a two way conversation with them, and be able to know to the highest degree what their response is. Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated!
Old 28-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Master
Hi,

It is important to imaging the telepathic conversations as free flowing and natural. I find it best to ignore the mind's compulsion for accurate validations. That concern actually disrupts the energy exchanges.

Now there are layers of conscious awareness in each of us. With enough practice you can sense which layer you are conversing with at any given time. Your twin may have an active aware telepathic conversation with you where the word selection he would choose to describe the conversation would be different from your impressions. Focus more on the theme of the discussion and the energies each of you are feeling.

I hope you can relate to these thoughts.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Seeker

Thank you John, I completely agree, and that is the method I've been using for the most part. I guess my main problem is thinking that their reactions are completely created by me and I don't know how to tell the difference.
Old 28-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Master
These are mutual interactions and experiences which will reflect them self in ways that are most appropriate. You never completely create any thing, even for yourself, based on logical thought. The brain would like to think it is in charge, it is not.

There is a Spirit Self present in all of these experiences. That is the most influential energy for every outcome potential, as I see it.

John

Old 28-08-2015, 10:30 PM
Seeker

John, on my last telepathic conversation I decided to put emphasis on letting the whole communication just flow naturally like you said, really only giving any thought to only to some conscious questions I had. It seemed very much like a real two way interaction this time. Your mention of logical thought in your last post made me realize that it probably works so well when you let it free flow because you aren't giving your conscious mind nearly any time to think unless you're going to consciously say/do something yourself, so your subconscious mind is responsible for almost everything you're experiencing... and since your subconscious mind receives telepathic information instantly, it seems logical to think that this method would be very accurate, right? What do you think?
Old 28-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Master
Correct, that is my basic understanding and experience.

We receive telepathic information instantly and in a split second. It is the shared experience effect.

John

Old 21-01-2016, 03:15 PM
Seeker

Whenever you let yourself recieve one.
I left one for you!

Have a conversation and see where it goes from there!
Old 15-02-2016, 01:58 AM
Pathfinder

I use richard willhelms translation of the i ching, other versions display a lack of understanding of the human condition, or programing of our brains. I get straight answers to straight questions, i am incredibly honest with myself and others, tarot can leave things to interpretation, but thats just my perception, perhaps. It is the accuracy of the responses that forced my very rational and sceptical interlect to accept that the phenonemon was real, the advice i have recived over the years has kept me sane and alive