Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Boldylocks

That is so cool-- exactly, we humans are no less than them!

After my first encounter with that Faery Being, I was so excited that I felt it was only proper to make a bunch of cottages for them-- using houseplant containers as shells- and then I glue-gunned all natural things around them. Quite truthfully, I now realize that though they may find it interesting looking at a human's attempt at trying to make a home for them- they aren't really neccessary for them. They have much nicer homes in thier own realm --but I do think they are touched when someone who doesnt know any better makes something like that for them.

I also have a faery garden between some pine trees for them-- I figure that it was only fair to give them a place in our yard where they can freely grow any native wildplant at thier whim without the danger of my father or mother throwing weedkiller on it to destroy anything. My little nephew just loves this Faery garden and today added some curvy bark pieces he found on our walk so the faery could have "sliding boards" ;-)

In my home he added hotwheel cars near all of the cottages so the faery could have something to ride. I think the Faery get a kick out of him doing that as much as I do!

When you get a chance, can you ask your daughter what the faeries tell her about when humans make faery gardens for them? Also, do they like it when we leave out sweets for them?
Old 09-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Master
You are very artistic, creative, and loving! Your fairy cottage sounds awesome complete with sliding boards etc. And hotwheel cars to boot! The fairies said they LOVE homes made for them and sweets too! But the ones at our homes help themselves to all the foods, lol. I think my daughter's fairy friends may migrate to your home soon, lol. :)
Old 11-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Occultist

Fae love offerings of Cream and Ale or any type of cookie or biscuits.
Old 14-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Fae love offerings of Cream and Ale or any type of cookie or biscuits.

One of my best friends said the same thing.
Old 15-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Boldylocks

Wow, that is so awesome! Please ask your daughter to please tell the Faery she communicates with if she could tell them for we humans here- that prayers will be said for their triplets and family- and that we wish them happiness and joy :-)

I feel like we are part of a larger family out there than we realize! It makes me feel so good :-)

God Bless
Boldy
Old 15-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
You are very artistic, creative, and loving! Your fairy cottage sounds awesome complete with sliding boards etc. And hotwheel cars to boot! The fairies said they LOVE homes made for them and sweets too! But the ones at our homes help themselves to all the foods, lol. I think my daughter's fairy friends may migrate to your home soon, lol. :)

They are always welcome to stop over and visit- when your daughter is asleep- as I think it is a beautiful thing that your daughter and them have such a connection. I feel her relationship with them will benefit her in years to come- and I hope that she always keeps that connection and recognizes how precious it is-- not to let others in school, etc, rob her of it in her future.

When a child grows, they often end up getting distracted with the things in this World and push that connection aside. The things this World system has to offer a person do not compare to the value of such a rare friendship with the Faery and the unseen realms.

I welcome all faery here to feel at home and have told the ones who are in the immediate area here that I hope to continue to live in this house the rest of my life and make it a haven for them after my parents pass on. If I am forced to live elsewhere, I will go to Plan B and make THAT area as hospitable for them as possible-- adding natural elements within my living space and as many plants and trees as possible! If it's an apartment,then I'll have tons of plants and flowers ;-), crystals , stones, wood elements, natural things, nice music, etc., so that they will feel good vibes there.

I am going to leave more sweets out- in the faery garden because the ants love them too much within my home now that the warmer weather is starting. Tonight I will leave out the rest of my coffee ice cream for them-- (it's too cold for the ants..lol!)

Thanks , Occultist, for the cream and beer suggestion- I have both so will put them both out for them :-)