Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-06-2020, 12:28 AM
Master
It's hard enough having a regular person and labeling them with the term "Twin Soul" but when you say you have a celebrity it only amplifies it .

I have came across people over the internet that make Blog web pages about having a deceased celebrity as twin soul too.

I don't mean to be a negative nancy and I'm not trying to diminish anyone's viewpoints on this particular subject. I just know for my sake my "Soulmate" is not a public figure.
Old 26-06-2020, 10:57 PM
Master

that sounds nice (contented sigh)
Old 27-06-2020, 02:49 PM
asearcher

Hi, when I was a young girl I was for instance strangely effected when I saw a specific actor on screen with his skin type, dark brown eyes, the shape of them. Although there was no - how you say - spiritual connection with him.

Later on when I came to visit a place where my past life use to live I would get flashbacks, dreams etc of being a young woman who apparently was married (then divorced) to a man who had that in common with the actor's looks, especially the eyes and the way they sort of pin point at you with his look. I remember in particular a specific scene in a movie with this actor when he look at a female and I suddenly felt a little bit afraid, but not like a fear I could recognize as my own. It was not my fear, it belonged to my past life self. I could also feel a love there, an attractiveness.

Then fast moving forward I eventually could convince myself I had found him for real along with my past life self identity and her family. She had died not long ago before I was reborn.

After her divorce she one evening fell in love with her childhood friend and he had the type of warm smile that the actor too could have and the same type of skin and dark hair and dark eyes. They became engaged but the relationship did not last. I found him too, but it was not easy.

Where I grew up this look was very unusual to see. So I guess to me this actor woken something in me, a recognition.

In my own life the very few times I have fallen in love the target of my love have had different looks than those above. I still find that look nice looking so even if the relationships did not last it has not changed her, my opinion. Overall I think we are reborn with certain similarities than before, does not have to be about nationality/looks, but something so our soulmates will have that recognition and we with them.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:47 AM
Master
I don't think it's about having a "Soul Connection" with a Celebrity or them belonging to your soul family group . For me It's Maladaptive daydreaming and being alone. I'm only speaking on my truths.

Last edited by girlsearching : 10-07-2020 at 04:20 AM.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:32 PM
Master
My celebrity "soul connection" that I thought was ex boy bander from One Direction who is British Pakistani Zayn Malik has been crushed.
He is expecting his first child a daughter with his
model girlfriend half Dutch and Palestinian Gigi Hadid. I'm lowkey mad that is he a father now (just kidding) . They are very compatible with each other Zayn is a Capricorn and Gigi is a Taurus both earth signs. Zayn has been in the industry since he was a teen in 2010 and Gigi has been in the modeling industry too. They both know the ins and outs of Hollywood. They both are quirky and creative and artistic. Gigi is more outgoing while zayn is reversed. I don't hate Gigi I have no reason to except I just jealous . Zayn's fans just want him to work on his mental health and maybe one day tour . He is allged working on his 3rd solo album.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:56 AM
Pathfinder

I do believe my TF is a celebrity. I’ve thought for over ten year now. I’ve had some incredible lucid dreams and two strange dream like encounters which are hard to figure out where they truly were.

Why do I think I have this connection? Lots of reasons and I have known things about their personal life before it came public.

I knew when his first marriage ended. I knew he was seeing someone else shortly. Then I knew these two weren’t compatible. They broke up after years and I even had a feeling he was seeing another girl and I even knew what she somewhat looked like.

I have never met this man but I have had weird synchronized events happen. Even his tweets felt like he was reading my mind.

Even hearing things about him we have a lot of similar characteristics. There is so much and I can go on and on but I kept my mouth shut for years cause I was criticized heavily that I thought I had a connection with a celebrity.

I started doing tarot card reading just for the fun of it and twice I have had confirmation that he’s my twin flame. I just smile and move forwards.

The dreams have faded since I have come to terms I may not meet him but the dreams that I have once in a blue moon, really give me a spiritual lift and it always feel amazing to see him again.
Old 14-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Master
I don't feel that much of a "Spiritual connection" to Zayn Malik. Having a kid ties you and the significant other forever. So Zayn and Gigi Hadid are going to be tied always because they are going to be soon to be first-time parents .I just like Zayn cause I can relate to him having anxiety and not believing in his talents. Zayn has also suffered from eating disorders while he was in One Direction. Zayn is a great vocalist his voice has different ranges . Zayn is also gifted he is good at writing poetry and drawing . He said he would have been a English teacher if he had not auditioned for the X factor in 2010. Zayn also has a eye for fashion he always been a dope dresser for a guy. So yeah these are things that initially drew me to Zayn in the first place and he is easy on the eyes he is handsome . Zayn's Fanbase want him to tour someday when he is ready but he has to get himself in check first and maybe go to therapy.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Knower

a quote by a peer
" something better than celebrity do you know?"
Old 22-10-2020, 03:11 AM
Master
I'm starting to lean towards just being heavily Infatuated with my celebrity crushes I think I know that I'm obviously not their soulmates or there is no soul connection. Besides my Family thinks I'm a little Obsessed I tend to talk about these people sometimes a little too much. I don't mean to be like that I just really like them as an artist.
Old 25-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Master
If I had a Nickle for every time I thought one of my celebrity crushes was my "soulmate" or that I had a "soul connection" with them I'd be rich by now.