Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-06-2020, 12:11 PM
Elfin

Hi ThatMan.... Lovely account as per usual.... Absolutly STUNNING choir of Angels voices.I could listen to this all day long. Beautiful... To @Slayer of light ....your angelic "choir" would make my ears bleed lol.... But I fully get that if this is music to your ears, then this is maybe what you might experience !!!
Old 18-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I think you mean cherubim, because cherub usually refers to those creepy flying infants. Maybe their larval stage?

Yes! Laval stage indeed. Maybe this is more realistic:

Old 18-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Master
Amazing read thatman you sure do get around - you can be my tour guide anytime......... I can relate to one thing, the Choir of Angels - about 4 years ago early hours one morning, can't remember if in a dream or semi awake, days before I kept a diary it was - but Choir of Angels I heard them - the most beautiful sound I have 'ever' listened to, sounded like beautiful adults singing, but ''I knew'' what I had witnessed...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-06-2020, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Amazing read thatman you sure do get around - you can be my tour guide anytime......... I can relate to one thing, the Choir of Angels - about 4 years ago early hours one morning, can't remember if in a dream or semi awake, days before I kept a diary it was - but Choir of Angels I heard them - the most beautiful sound I have 'ever' listened to, sounded like beautiful adults singing, but ''I knew'' what I had witnessed...

I know, it was such an amazing experience.

I heard these stories and even heard some music claiming that they represent the choir of angels people heard when they were having profound spiritual experiences but I never believed such things, now I know that it's true, there is a choir of angels.

Such experiences are very rare from what I can see, you were really blessed to hear it. My experience was ruined because of my shadow self which is actually another part of me, it started to take over me when I am there and you know... for example, while flying in the astral realm, I lost control and I visited a woman that lives close to my house, she appeared naked to me, anyway, from that day on, in real life, she started to behave quite strangely towards me, really strangely. In a way, I know this has to happen to move further, there are too many experiences where I lose control ( this is why at a subconscious level, I decided to have less experiences ) I have to face my shadow self and see it for what it is, an illusion.
Old 18-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi ThatMan.... Lovely account as per usual.... Absolutly STUNNING choir of Angels voices.I could listen to this all day long. Beautiful... To @Slayer of light ....your angelic "choir" would make my ears bleed lol.... But I fully get that if this is music to your ears, then this is maybe what you might experience !!!

Yes, I know! I was in a heavenly place, everything was so heavenly... so incredible...
Old 19-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Master
thatman my good friend - how do you know it was your shadow self? And are you in close contact with your personal spiritual support, do you feel them close supporting, guiding and protecting you...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 19-06-2020, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Mostly strange indeed... Unless the music came from God's radio that's being broadcasted through the multiverse.
Lol.
(that was a good one).
Old 20-06-2020, 08:20 AM
Elfin

I hear music "at will" and depending on what frequency I am tuning into I can hear anything from a male choir.. rap... A brass band.. a tribal chant or an angelic choir. Sometimes I tune in to different frequencies concurrently and hear two or even three all at the same time!
Old 20-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Master
I can't find the quote from Lobsang Rampa.He said that there are plenty of 'astral paradises' builded by human thoughts.
After death,you might visit such places and stay for as long as you wish.After sometime,you'll start to 'feel' that there's something wrong,and the heavenly place will start to 'crack'.
Then it will crumble to pieces,and the real astral world will be revealed.

Just some food for thought.
Old 20-06-2020, 02:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I hear music "at will" and depending on what frequency I am tuning into I can hear anything from a male choir.. rap... A brass band.. a tribal chant or an angelic choir. Sometimes I tune in to different frequencies concurrently and hear two or even three all at the same time!

I can do that too but not "at will", it happens sometimes in a mild meditative state, but there are only glimpses, it's like I connect to a radio station. I asked many people if they too can do this and they can.

You may have a natural gift at being in meditative states that allow you this, just like I am able to hear voices talking in an audible and logical way while I am meditating. These are not just fragments, but real phrases.