Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-06-2020, 01:39 AM
Ascender
Soul planning. Need an explanation...

I have a question for you all. Even if you dont know, feel free to answer anyway.

Well, I was laying down thinking about my twin flam and th is song was playing, it felt like my twin flame wanted me to hear that song. It was saying "we planned this, to be alone, without you"
I do kinda believe in soul plans like when in between lives you get to plan out certain things to have a certain outcome.

I've been separated from her for 12 years. I still think of her every day and I stil love her very much. I am sure after 12 years of it, I will always deeply love her.

My question is, why would me and her plan to be separated for so long?
Why does separation happen?
Old 16-06-2020, 01:46 AM
Pathfinder

Blue,

This is going to be off-topic, but I’m curious about people who stay thinking about them for longer than a decade, as I’ve encountered it less and less over the years... but, do you want to let go? Do you actively date?
Old 16-06-2020, 02:11 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
Blue,

This is going to be off-topic, but I’m curious about people who stay thinking about them for longer than a decade, as I’ve encountered it less and less over the years... but, do you want to let go? Do you actively date?
I dont want to let go. Why would I?I don't actively date, go looking for someone, but I have had a handful of relationships that failed.
So there's that. After the last 1 failed, I really do not feel a need to date anyone at al.
Old 16-06-2020, 03:11 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I dont want to let go. Why would I?I don't actively date, go looking for someone, but I have had a handful of relationships that failed.
So there's that. After the last 1 failed, I really do not feel a need to date anyone at al.

Where is she at this moment? And how are you two in relationship to another? Do you actively speak?
Old 16-06-2020, 09:11 AM
Master
Why separation... In most cases I think to learn something valuable. If you cannot and will not let go I don't think you've learnt it yet. Did you actually want another relationship or did you sabotage them yourself one way or another?
All these things could be what you had/have to learn.
You've got to be able to have an interdependent relationship and for most there's still a lot of ego things in the way of that.
And you also got to want to connect with another, to share, to give & receive love, to experience that joy. But first of course you have to be able to experience that on your own.

So likely it's about learning / overcoming these things.
Old 16-06-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez

My question is, why would me and her plan to be separated for so long?
Why does separation happen?

Hello,

When you both had the Mind of God your desires were to accomplish some thing together. In a very real way, twins are never seperated. I know we tend to view these things in physical reality. However if you can elevate ourself perception wise, then the physical reality you have can become closer to the real reality.

I speak from personal experience. I also have a close friend with life circumstances I believe are similar to yours. In her case the life plan is to rejoin her twin in 3 to 6 years time.

It is always best to align the human intellect as much as we can with the divine love and wisdom we have. Resisting or resenting Our Divine Plan will lead to life issues which are hard reconcile.

Naturally if you insist on thinking like a human, none of my perceptions on these things are rational.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

When you both had the Mind of God your desires were to accomplish some thing together. In a very real way, twins are never seperated. I know we tend to view these things in physical reality. However if you can elevate ourself perception wise, then the physical reality you have can become closer to the real reality.

I speak from personal experience. I also have a close friend with life circumstances I believe are similar to yours. In her case the life plan is to rejoin her twin in 3 to 6 years time.

It is always best to align the human intellect as much as we can with the divine love and wisdom we have. Resisting or resenting Our Divine Plan will lead to life issues which are hard reconcile.

Naturally if you insist on thinking like a human, none of my perceptions on these things are rational.

John
Thank you this is what I was wondering about. The spiritual purpose of it. I dont always focus on the separation and feel it as something bad, so I suppose I've healed a lot as I used to be in a lot of turmoil about it.
Old 16-06-2020, 02:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitch
Where is she at this moment? And how are you two in relationship to another? Do you actively speak?
We dont really need to speak to be in contact with each other. She is still in her state 1500 miles away.
Old 17-06-2020, 07:00 PM
asearcher

I hope you don't mind me asking - was it a heaven kind of relationship when good and hell when hurting one another? Did you not only have the mental connection but also a kind of telepathic connection? When you wrote your last response to hitch I got the impression it was that kind of spiritual connection you have still with her?

If I should dare to take a guess separation can then happen because one can not survive the hell-part, mentally, it can be real frightening and one has to be secure enough, strong enough to endure those part, not everyone can, does not mean she does not love you. Can mean the exact opposite.
Old 17-06-2020, 07:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I hope you don't mind me asking - was it a heaven kind of relationship when good and hell when hurting one another? Did you not only have the mental connection but also a kind of telepathic connection? When you wrote your last response to hitch I got the impression it was that kind of spiritual connection you have still with her?

If I should dare to take a guess separation can then happen because one can not survive the hell-part, mentally, it can be real frightening and one has to be secure enough, strong enough to endure those part, not everyone can, does not mean she does not love you. Can mean the exact opposite.
Well, you're correct. It was a blessing and then a curse, as I have said to my twin flame. She and the love I had for her was both a blessing and a curse. :/

When the separation happened, I had a lot of psychic activity with her and some Angel's (or maybe her higher self) but it quickly took a darker turn. I still feel love from.her in my heart, and I can feel when she is thinking about me . Every time I feel her thinking about me (sometimes I get head tingles) I feel the love too.

I don't know what to do, other than what I am doing which is facing myself 100% . Any advice?