Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-06-2020, 09:20 PM
Newbie ;)

I think I obe'ed

From a young age I have "Suffered" from sleep paralyses, back then my folks sent me to doctors to get EEG, and all manner of tests, too long ago to remember all. growing up in a conservative christian household there was even the occasional pastor or church friend who wanted to release me from demons etc.
It eventually stopped.
Fast forward to adulthood. I have since apostatized from Christianity, and adopted a philosophy of self enlightenment and spiritual awakening, and have watched series on Gaia, read articles, meditated and "bargained" with the universe or "the all" to understand my self and being on a higher frequency.
Last week I watched DR Teresa Bullard's video on astral travel and started using some of her focusing techniques.
(Quick sideline story: I also came to the realization or conclusion that I have a succubus attached to me,
and started taking definite steps to cleaning myself, and I think she is not happy with me).
Last night I went to bed thinking of astral travel and doing some focusing techniques, until for the first time in many many years I experienced paralyses again, but unlike in my youth
(a time when this was deathly frightening) I "accepted" the paralyses as the start of astral travel.
(based on the reading I have been doing). I started rocking from side to side (not physically) until I eventually "rolled over" and found myself next to my bed. My vision seemed blurry and I was trying to open my eyes expecting to see myself in my bed, but when I eventually could "see" I saw my daughter
and wife instead and did not see myself. I tried looking around but my vision was still very blurry.
I lied back down and "awoke", only to find that I might have been sleeping, and perhaps it was more a vivid dream than a actual OBE. My daughter was sound asleep in her own bed, but she did come crawl into our bed later that night and when I awoke from that, the picture looked very similar to what I "experienced" earlier.

I'm still very new to this, and was hoping to find out more from some awakened folks.

Was this a vivid dream, or the start of and OBE, but lack of focus or some other fault cut it short?
Could I easily enough rid myself of the succubus or should I seek professional help (reiki perhaps)?
any thoughts are welcome
Old 16-06-2020, 01:04 AM
Knower
Hm. Maybe. Sometimes OBEs are more dream-like, although I've had them be just like waking reality. Did you see a silver cord? That's a giveaway, but not a requirement.
Old 16-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)

That was definitely full on, straight up, OBE/Projection.
Doing daily exercises to reduce illusion and enhance clarity, awareness etc. will improve clarity and awareness in the projected state. This is a very challenging task but it is well worth the effort. This increased awareness effort is usually more successful when the primary objective is greater awareness in the general sense, and not just "I wanna get OBE". Increased clarity in the waking state carries over naturally to the projected state. Spontaneous OBEs will naturally happen when awareness and clarity efforts are made during the normal daily waking period.
Getting rid of the "succubus" is simply a matter of overcoming fear. You handled the SP condition rather expertly there and you can reasonably expect to move forward and make good progress in the Lucid Dreaming and AP arena with just a modicum of effort.

Last edited by Labyrinthus : 17-06-2020 at 01:36 AM.
Old 16-06-2020, 06:09 PM
Master
Welcome MiloF - work on getting your energy vibrations high for your safety and better health, and lose the fear - think and get it locked in your mind nothing to fear... get any thoughts of anything dark connecting to you right out of your mind, and get those vibes up...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Since my first semi successful AP a week or so back I have been struggling. I "try" every night, and as soon as the vibrations come, I'm like "oooooh its happening, here we go...." and then I'm wide awake again. (I'm saying this with a smile on my face because it is a little funny). Before I knew what sleep paralysis and the vibrations were, whenever this happened I was either terrified or annoyed and got up to go do something else until I'm so tired that I fall right asleep. Now I can't go to bed quick enough to try again.
I'm saying this not because I need help, as I realize it is just practice, I'm posting more to encourage others who are on the same level of this journey to keep trying, keep reading, keep practicing, keep discovering and above all, enjoy the journey!
Old 24-06-2020, 12:30 PM
Experiencer
Hi, I'm an experienced OBE explorer and I can really help you bring some clarity to your confusion. I've been there too.

An OBE is when you're 100% conscious, and a feeling of consciousness separation and movement (or phasing) from your physical body into your astral body occurs.

If there is no real feeling of movement and motion, that is not an OBE.

You say you "rolled over" next to your bed in your astral body, you wanted to see your physical body (your physical body is not your real self) but instead you see the form of your daughter.

When you do an OBE, you are on the duplicate dimension of the Physical world. Is not the exact same... That's why you may see a different bedroom, different objects, different colors... Because you're on a different dimension, or a different multiverse.

Thats why is so important that first you master teletransportation and navigational techniques, to go into the exact timeline, dimension and universe that you really want to be.

Reality is multidimensional and with multiverses.

That's why if you do an OBE, "weird" things can happen in that bedroom.

But, you can teletransport with a affirmations and visualization.

Next time, try this when you do an OBE : "Now I want to see my exact physical body, in the exact duplicate dimensional reality"

and then a vortex of movement will occur, and bang!

You will see that physical body of yours, in the exact multiverse of reality.

Cheers!