Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I think we have to get to 4D before 5D right?

Some confusion about 4/5D s due to the differents metaphysical systems.

According to Ra, earth is 3D and will become a 4D planet.
Others talk about 5D because above 3D is the void and they count it as a dimension.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:02 PM
Master
5D it's indeed a joke.
4,5D it's the real event.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Master
Thanks Rah nam & Smillingsun.

Is it connected to the solar flash?
Old 11-06-2020, 02:35 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Some confusion about 4/5D s due to the differents metaphysical systems.

According to Ra, earth is 3D and will become a 4D planet.
Others talk about 5D because above 3D is the void and they count it as a dimension.

Still misleading snake oil. Fads come and go. A couple of years ago you'd see the numbers of people viewing the twin flames section as more than views on all other sections added together. Indigo children - you rarely hear of them now. Then there was raisin' yer vibrations. Now it's this - a cop-out that allows people denial of their plight on the earthly plane. But if that makes them feel better, great. it won't solve any problems they have here though, and those who've bought it will eventually realise it.

Ra is a human-generated personification.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:40 PM
Master
@Lorelyen, I was reading what you wrote re the solar flash on the other thread. Sounds dramatic. Not you, the event
Old 11-06-2020, 02:50 PM
Knower
Hi! *waves hand* good and honest person here who just got dared and questioned! With the "agenda" of self-defense and defending unconditional love.

I'm agnostic, hold no strong religious values what-so-ever. Believe in right and wrong is my true stance. Dismissed anything else as "filler". Including magic. I think of any source of power that needs worshiping or acknowledgement, not divine. It's a form of selfishness and needing something in return. Our past has kept us limited, and dwelling into it with eyes that want power or answers for the wrong reasons promotes the same cycle to continue. That's what I'm being re-enforced to convey from my own spiritual experiences. Realistic light. Knowledge in it's singular purity. Not man-made by people whose turned into machines that crave to have more power over others. Or an angel to instantly fix all their self-made problems. Quick to dismiss them when they don't get what they want. Fear of a higher beings' judgement. The unnatural. The unloved. Limiting us.

The very act of trying to find light and love with-in ourselves is ALWAYS put down with ease. Why is that? Easily deemed egotistical. Oh the irony....

Got threw into an awakening and awareness of the 5D after viewing a "healing" pastor speak to God and lied to a 80 y/o woman after looking up her cancer history against her will (died shortly after as well). A documentary. Something that made sure I saw it and turned my view of the world upside down! I never cried out in compassion so much in my entire life. My heartspace bursted open! Mind you, I was not in the SLIGHTEST spiritual prior to said event. And I now deal with a population that resides there that wants to be heard. Both Divine love and Narcisstic energies. That dynamic that is naively called light and dark. It's a force. Opposites attract. I guess I'm just a loon, a nut, and a joke then.

I call hypocritical judgement clearly induced by passion, victimized stance, or a lack of 'something', a joke. Childish. Brain-washing is EXTREMELY subjective. Don't let band wagon'ers or your own disappointment of the world belittle other dimensions or planes simply because you haven't got the eyes or strong sense of compassion and love for it yet or gave up because it doesn't fit your own agenda or gave you help. Blinded by darkness and brain-washed by society all the same. At least acknowledge that dynamic. Social flocking and not wanting to explore the unknown. Your fear turns into hatred and alienation. The cycle of hatred continues all in the name of a idol, god, diety, NEEDING to know your purpose, you name it. That's more truth than any religion or agenda. And I stand by that. Thank you very much!

I do not get the bold hypocrisy of those who believe in god and love, spreading hatred or putting faces/agendas to their own problems or views of the unknown rather than dealing with them realistically themselves. Grow up. Physically and metaphysically! From my perspective, the only agenda I see, is your self-experience and passion in wanting to voice your "irrational feelings" and religious brain-washing. ;)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 11-06-2020, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Aw, cheer up everyone. It's the age of aquarius, and the most ''loving'' party up there in the heavens have GREAT plans for humanity
Old 11-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
@Lorelyen, I was reading what you wrote re the solar flash on the other thread. Sounds dramatic. Not you, the event
Absolutely. Nature Grows had some interesting points.

I'm never dramatic. Equanimity was one sign of some spiritual achievement. Still a way to go but a nice step!
Old 11-06-2020, 03:17 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Aw, cheer up everyone. It's the age of aquarius, and the most ''loving'' party up there in the heavens have GREAT plans for humanity
Looking at covid-19 I'm unsure that humans approve those plans. Que sera, sera....
Old 11-06-2020, 03:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Looking at covid-19 I'm unsure that humans approve those plans. Que sera, sera....

Well, the governments totally approve if they could use it to their advantage to restrict our freedom so it would be easier to control the masses in the future.