Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-06-2020, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Exclamation What’s my guide saying?

Please help me understand the meaning of my astral experience!...

( I always have a hard time with guides. Why are they so reluctant to help or be clear? )

This was the first time I asked a guide something about this mundane world rather than about spiritual growth or universe exploration.

A silver bullet in the starry sky led me to a war zone where I found her. She’d been calling me in the lucid dream I came from.

“How can I succeed in my career”? [ I’d planned on asking that since I fell asleep. I teach English in China (online in the U.S for now) and I’m having a rough time.]
She was tired from helping travelers. She looked up at me and said “I’m only gonna say this once....” and in a raspy whisper: “make more money.”

In the moment I took this to mean I shouldn’t worry about the students so much (I spend 10 hours on a single lesson plan). I thought maybe she was saying I should remember my reason for teaching: to make money -not to put my all into helping students. But I can remember not being sure wether this is what she meant or not.]

As she said those words (make more money), she handed me a little white plastic shopping bag, then pulled the cover over her head and disappeared back into her red wagon pulled by a woman I later noticed I had seen 3 times during the travel. She looked just like Jada Pinkett Smith, but with lots of tattoos.

The first time I looked in the bag I found big, beautiful brand-new silver coins with vivid scenes from ancient China engraved, including a lot of figures of people doing things in daily life. I later realized, in this mundane realm, that these coins were like the silver mint medals the Shanghai mint makes nowadays that aren’t actually coins, but collectibles.

As I stood there looking through the silver coins, I started to notice that not all the silver was actually coin, a couple artifacts were keychains that looked like coins or things that held coins.

The second time I looked inside the bag the coins were all copper, still big, more bulky this time and less detailed.

I kind of felt like it had to do with second guessing or overlooking, which may be a problem in my work as a teacher. But my dad collects coins, so perhaps it’s pertaining to an issue I have with him or maybe it’s literally that I can make more money by selling coins in China than from teaching in China.

I googled Jada Pinkett Smith’s tattoo and found out she has one of a heart with a life-line, three lines (representing her children), and three dots (also representing her children). This may correlate to what I’ve been studying lately, which is the trinity that appears in ancient alchemy, in the Kabbalah and in Hindu belief.

I know it’s hard to answer these questions for someone else, but I’d appreciate any ideas or similar experiences you have to share. I’m really desperate for help as this has been eating at me everyday since it happened.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:33 PM
Master

Guides care to help you, but they are less capable to help you with your reality. After all, you create your own reality. They can only help you with knowledge and guidance about how to better create your reality, and less with your dealing with your reality's stuff.

In dreams, we usually get symbolic messages. In your case, as you don't seem to have had control over the dream, you probably got a symbolic message from your guide.
The message seems to tell you that for you the measure of your career success seems to be making more money. The way the guide conveyed the message might mean that you shouldn't focus on making more money, but on doing the best possible job, and if you do it, money'll naturally follow.

So, don't focus on money, as what it seems now to be silver, will prove to be just copper.

I don't think that the tattoo has any significance for you.
You have to try to interpret guidance without rationalizing it, putting aside all your beliefs and expectations, because they'll distort the meaning of the message you get.

Also, you are the one that could best interpret your guide's messages, better than any other person, because the symbolism varies from a message to another, from a person to another.

Your question to your guide, brings to mind two precepts I believe in:
  1. Do always what you think is right, because you always get back, on average, what you deserve
  2. When you choose a career path, don't ignore your likes in favor of money, prestige, or such, as if it doesn't work out you remain with nothing.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks for the reply. I usually go to guides for spiritual matters and get the same type of reluctance from them. It’s as though they’re luring me in and keeping me confused.

I was completely lucid in this experience, as it was an astral projection, set apart from dreams. I can’t say what measure of control I had, because I wouldn’t have wanted to change anything that was being shown to me.

I actually left a high paying career to become a teacher. I now make no money but I pour my heart and soul into it to help others until there’s nothing left of me. That’s the problem, and probably the reason I asked a question about it.

I wonder if these clarifications change your opinion in any way. You are right, only I can understand the message, as so much of it can’t be communicated here. However, I’m at a loss and in desperation for understanding. I’ve actually never asked an outsider for an opinion on a dream, More have I shared my specific experiences on an online forum. But this question is eating away at me and I figure I should open any new avenues I can find.

What I’m most interested to find is some connection, some theme that occurs for other people as well, something universal that we can all begin to decipher together, even if it’s just a surface level similarity in meaning or direction, that we then delve into with our individual complexities.

If this were a common dream, with questionable lucidity, I would dismiss the tattoos, not as meaningless, but as something I can do without worrying about too much on a conscious level. However, this was astral projection. I was more lucid, more alive than I’ve ever been in the realm in which I’m writing this now. I was shown a detailed message that holds vital keys to reaching the destiny I’ve set for myself. Im not sure how astral experiences work for others, perhaps they wander around aimlessly, but for me, I’m pulled into it to witness something epic and afterward I’ll never be the same again. I was only shown everything once. I recorded in my mind every detail and have been writing about it since. Everything there had profound meaning.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:28 AM
Administrator
Your guides would NOT treat you this way at all, they are assigned to you to help in your spiritual journey. but your Angels are the ones usually seen as protectors,
Guides, Angels can not interfere in your life. they can guide you but nothing else. and they would not tell you to make more money,
and in no way would they tell you I am going to say this only once.
I suggest you keep off doing Astral travel and focus on grounding yourself.
Try meditating and ask your guide to show themselves to you as I feel this is the only way .
you would believe it is them.

Namaste
Old 06-06-2020, 03:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa Sereth White
Thanks for the reply. ... Everything there had profound meaning.
A few considerations:

Our psychic experiences are strongly influenced by our beliefs and expectations. I always leave them aside, to reduce distortions. Clarifications about your specifics shouldn't affect my interpretation, because I wouldn't take them in consideration.

I believe that for getting guidance the optimum altered state is a light trance. During deeper trance we have less control over the stuff we make up, so we distort more the message we receive. Lucid dreams imply deep trance, so our guides send us symbolic messages, because those can better carry the information through distortions.

Our inner guides can assist us only with things that they can do. We can ask anything, and in my experience my guide never got frustrated or tired with my mistakes, nor with my not following advice. He understands that sometimes you just can't do what you should be doing. We are human.

We ask help from the position of our understanding of the reality (be it physical, or wider reality), which usually is incorrect. We are here to learn to consciously create reality, but many times we ask for advice on how to deal with the reality created by our subconscious from the blueprint decided by others. Surely the guide can't help with that, as he can't create your reality.

I want to be helpful, that's why I shared with you some thoughts.

I believe that you should focus on what you want and just intensely and confidently concentrate on that. From the little I know from your situation, I believe that you switched into this new career path with your best intentions, more from emotional impulses than based on reasoning and intuition. There is nothing wrong with that, but you have to be aware, that you also harbor doubts and fears that work against creating the reality you desire. You have to learn to deal with those. As most of us aren't strong enough to override all the external psychic influences, it is also important that those most close to you, and those involved in your endeavor to emotionally support you, otherwise much of you psychic power will go into neutralize opposite influences.

Surely, you can completely ignore this post if it doesn't make sense to you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-06-2020, 05:48 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Native Spirit, why wouldn't my guide say “make more money? I wonder if you read my post entirely. I have a problem in that i exhaust my energy to design and deliver lessons to my students. When she said “make more money” I believe she meant: “lighten-up, your pouring your all into something that’s purpose was originally to be a income source. Leave it at that so you can spend more time on your other pursuits. I suppose this is confusing to readers as they don’t know my particular life circumstance. I should have explained: the other teachers don’t care as much about lesson plans. They get more lessons done, higher quantity, thus higher pay, making the company happy, the parents, and the students all happy. Me on the other hand, just having finished graduate school, stress over detain, keep myself up without sleep, working on lesson plan, analysis, writing reports, and it literally took my every moment both here and in the dreamworld. In that case, why wouldn’t a guide help me with it?
Old 06-06-2020, 05:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Your guides would NOT ...

Namaste
That was in response to this.....I’m not used to forums.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I had come from a lucid dream (though like none other). The emotion was extreme in that dream, ecstatic and holy. Then I came to the astral plane and the moment I saw her that emotion suddenly washed over me and a ton of memories were uploaded. I new instantly that my entire journey was leading up to her and this was the big moment. She was from the same realm as my other guide, and just as my other guide, she was reaching through several layers that I wouldn’t understand, to get a message to me.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
A few considerations:

Our psychic experiences are strongly influenced by our beliefs and expectations. I always leave them aside, to reduce distortions. Clarifications about your specifics shouldn't affect my interpretation, because I wouldn't take them in consideration.

I believe that for getting guidance the optimum altered state is a light trance. During deeper trance we have less control over the stuff we make up, so we distort more the message we receive. Lucid dreams imply deep trance, so our guides send us symbolic messages, because those can better carry the information through distortions.

Our inner guides can assist us only with things that they can do. We can ask anything, and in my experience my guide never got frustrated or tired with my mistakes, nor with my not following advice. He understands that sometimes you just can't do what you should be doing. We are human.

We ask help from the position of our understanding of the reality (be it physical, or wider reality), which usually is incorrect. We are here to learn to consciously create reality, but many times we ask for advice on how to deal with the reality created by our subconscious from the blueprint decided by others. Surely the guide can't help with that, as he can't create your reality.

I want to be helpful, that's why I shared with you some thoughts.

I believe that you should focus on what you want and just intensely and confidently concentrate on that. From the little I know from your situation, I believe that you switched into this new career path with your best intentions, more from emotional impulses than based on reasoning and intuition. There is nothing wrong with that, but you have to be aware, that you also harbor doubts and fears that work against creating the reality you desire. You have to learn to deal with those. As most of us aren't strong enough to override all the external psychic influences, it is also important that those most close to you, and those involved in your endeavor to emotionally support you, otherwise much of you psychic power will go into neutralize opposite influences.

Surely, you can completely ignore this post if it doesn't make sense to you.

It may be that guides take on whichever type of attitude is most beneficial to the learner. Could it be that my guides are reluctant to explain because it challenges me to depend on myself more, or even use my frustration as fuel, convert it to passion? I must say, I was hoping this was something experienced by others so we could embrace the challenge of uncovering more about them. I do believe this is the challenge set forth for me. I need to push myself to find more about these mysterious beings, with the highest respect and admiration.

In my opinion, to say my guide is reluctant to explain is not demeaning in any way. This is the form they chose to take for me. I say it out of frustration, but it is also my opinion that the expression of this frustration wouldn’t offend them.

Also perhaps my idea of ‘guide’ is different than others. All I know is these beings go to great lengths to help me, though they expect me to put forth the same amount of work. They know way more than I can imagine, come from far away, have high expectations of me, and see my ultimate destination is to travel in the same realms they do, and to obtain the knowledge they have.

That’s a very interesting point you bring up- that guides must present messages in symbolic form if your in deep trance, so as not to get distorted by our minds presumptions and ways we fall into thinking in order to survive in this (more limited) world. I believe these guides exist not only within my universe, but within their own. In other words, their just as ‘real’ as I am. Do you think so? If so, do you think that they can connect with us in just a light trance? I’ve always thought of the astral plane something beyond our dreams, a place we can access through pushing through our psyche (our psyche lays between the physical world and the astral world) and there in the astral, we can meet others who have pushed through, from wherever they came from, wether they’re other humans existing on earth in this dimension or another, or if they’re from another realm, as my guides are. So, you see, i feel that the astral plane is the most likely place to connect. In a light trance, such as in meditation within this ’waking’ life (I dislike that word) would it be the same guide reaching you?
Old 06-06-2020, 07:39 PM
Master

I think this quote from Seth (Jane Roberts) is relevant to this discussion:

"(Jane dictates:) I thought you were going to ask me about her recitation of the fifth dimension, which came across unusually well and quite undistorted. You understand that generalized material on the fifth dimension and other matters in no way jeopardizes her present personality, or causes strain or panic. This is one of the reasons why this sort of data comes through so much more clearly than more personal material which her ego may find burdensome.

This will also have something to do with your life readings in some cases, where the personalities involved are closely entwined with your own. This is not to say that you will get false data. It is possible however that along the way true data will become distorted. I am in no way responsible for these distortions.

At later times with your present rate of development, the distortions themselves will be held to a minimum. And now Joseph you will see, I am sure, in which direction I am leading you. The more personal and the more direct the bearing of a question upon your daily life, the greater the distortion is likely to be. What more can you expect?

The material in these cases apparently comes through quite distorted. Again this is beyond my control, in these cases you simply do not understand what I am trying to say. The more you push at a sore point the sorer the point becomes. My attitude in no way prevents prediction per se. At this point your attitude however does stand in the way. I hope to go into this also at a further time, because there are definite reasons for this that have nothing or little to do with you personally, but represent a more or less natural distortion of data along these lines. (Pause.)"

— "The Early Sessions Book 1" Session 13 January 6, 1964