Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-05-2020, 03:41 AM
Knower

Question Broken Soul Contract and Karma

Does soul contract assume that we must live our full life until natural death? What if someone decides to take their own life? Does this break the soul contract?

Also does it mean that Karma punishment will be harsher for those who took their own life than those who died naturally? Those who took their own life will go towards soul devolution and will reincarnate as animal in their next life? And those who died natural death will evolve to the next level?
Old 30-05-2020, 04:52 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windbreeze
Does soul contract assume that we must live our full life until natural death? What if someone decides to take their own life? Does this break the soul contract?

Also does it mean that Karma punishment will be harsher for those who took their own life than those who died naturally? Those who took their own life will go towards soul devolution and will reincarnate as animal in their next life? And those who died natural death will evolve to the next level?
I have read of others who remembers killing themselves and also had close ones who had parents who killed themselves and they all say the same thing that they had to work through spiritually the pain that put them in that place in some way, that there is no escape from it so work through it, be reborn and work through it. There is only sadness, no punishment but then again it can be seen as it is a punishment if you have to go through the same thing. I have friends who's parents killed themselves (not related) and one hears the parent call out her name sometime and the other says she knows her parent is visiting but has moved on.

I can relate as In my past life as result from abuse got so frighten and depressed and thought if I kill myself (instead of being killed from the abuse) he (the abuser) would not have won, thank God I got help instead. I was utterly ashamed of myself for not being "stronger" when strong has nothing to do with it, it is a prejudice we need to get out of the way. Often it is about having been under inhuman stress level for a long time. I do not think I would have remembered all the stuff I do from my past life if it was not because of all the crazy strong emotions and all the **** that happened in it.

The brain need time to heal, just like back take it time, all part of the body has their time.

I am definitely not one to judge anyone who kills themselves and unlike many others I don't think they are selfish. I have tasted the pain and understand if it can be unbearable plus some have such low self esteem that they think they are doing everyone a favor. The fear of what is happening to your brain, that you are not in control can feel as unbearable but this will pass.

I think it is of utmost importance to learn of mental illness, start at school, for others to pick up signs on others and within themselves. Dare to talk about in the family home. Often we freeze up when it comes to such difficult subjects, that and when someone has died. I think talking about it is one of the best things to do. No one is alone. There is help to get.

Last edited by asearcher : 30-05-2020 at 05:37 AM.
Old 30-05-2020, 05:06 AM
Master

Quote:

What I believe:
- there is no contract, you have free-will
- there is no karmic punishment;
- those who take their own lives aren't punished; if at all they're taken special care of because of the probable trauma (as here when you have nightmares)
- there is no devolution; in the worst case you just learned nothing, and wasted your time (that's by far the most frequent occurrence; most people don't progress almost at all)
- the entity can decide to incarnate in less evolved forms of life, but usually this is a choice taken only by those who don't have to reincarnate, and it is done for individual motives, like personal projects of the entity (one can enter the physical as a tree for example)
- dying a natural death isn't an accomplishment, and has no meaning for your evolvement
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-05-2020, 10:51 AM
Elfin

Hi. I don't believe for one second that souls are punished, or sent to lower realms for ending their own life. I have been in a lot of situations in life where I didn't know how I would cope.But somehow I did. Therefore I cannot even begin to imagine how desperate someone has to be , to know that they can't go on and end it. I would hope that it is greatly understood in the afterlife, that this soul was sent probably at the wrong time.
Old 30-05-2020, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:

The term contract is an overstatement.
Yes, we make agreements with other spirits, in order to learn.
Karma is not a punishment it simply ensures you learn all lessons you come to learn.
No one in third density will go back to second density, this is what it would mean to come back as an animal.
No matter what, we arrive on the "other side" in the same state as we leave this side.
I have worked with those who have arrived in the non physical earth realm (the other side) due to suicide or overdosing, almost all were highly confused or traumatized and non responsive for some time. Without us intervening they would have remained this way for a very long time.

I know of one person who took his life due to illness. Very spiritual, and did not want to be a burden to his family. Yes, he was confused but we got him to move on the same day.
Not sure if this is of any help.
Old 31-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Greenslade

Quote:

Can't suicide be part of a Soul Contract? What happened to Unconditional Love? And Karma punishment, in this day and age?
Old 31-05-2020, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:

Now, we are in speculative territory, with definitive information on this being debatable. However, I offer to suggest that based upon ‘revelations’ in PLR sessions done by advanced mediums, there are consequences for suicide. Apparently, the ‘essence’ of consciousness (soul) is in limbo for the duration it was determined to be earth bound. This means, it cannot exit into the light, so to speak, until the agreed upon soul’s earth life duration is over.

So what happens? The soul is trapped in the earth realm without a body. This would mean that it cannot expresses itself and so wanders about here & there, vulnerable to being employed by black magicians and the like, for their ulterior objectives. Or, in a best case sceneraio, it remains ‘incomplete and frustrated’ for that duration.

Highly speculative. Unappetising perhaps. But that’s what these sessions reveal. In fact, these trapped ‘entities’ then need to be ‘rescued’ by the advanced mediums, who are so connected that they can request the Universe to aid in their release. It seems that a go-between’ is needed to facilitate this, somewhat similar to the Gurus grace or Shaktipat. That’s how it works apparently. A master at a higher realm, uses a medium at the earth realm to act as an interface.

This information is based upon my interaction with such an advanced medium or shall I say, an evolved being, connected with God-consciousness.

Old 31-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Pathfinder

I don't believe in any sort of binding soul contracts in an ultimate sense. If you make an agreement with someone and decide to do otherwise that is your free choice and they can be angry about it or they may accept it just fine. My view is it isn't all important to have a natural death. A way out is important to have no matter what the topic is. If one blocks out all exits the tendency for life I notice is to find a way out some way some how. Freedom will find a way. Just my views.
Old 31-05-2020, 08:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:

Good question.

What is tragic at human level may not be tragic to souls.
You are where you should be when you should be.

The soul lesson is to overcoming the hardships that come with living in this physical body.
How to maintain and to thrive in this living physical body is a part of passage for our souls.

Are you doing ok?
Why are you asking this?
What is in your mind?

I know that we are living through a hellish and strange time but this shall pass.
We will go back to our norms with some modifications in few months.
So, hang in there.

We collectively have learned a valuable lesson during this global pandemic.
That is how connected we truly are.
What impacts one of us can ultimately impact all of us.
We are in this together.
We will be OK. You will be OK.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:50 AM
Knower

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Are you doing ok?
Why are you asking this?
What is in your mind?

Hi, I asked this for my friend. She has PTSD after being in a long marriage with narcissistic husband and not long ago they divorced. She says that all that she was is now destroyed and she wants to take her life. She thinks the damage is irreparable. Her dad also passed away and she suffered psychosis and was in psych ward. Everything happened kind of at the same time and is too much to take according to her. I learned that many victims of narcissists take their lives but there are survivors too. But it takes years to heal from the damage done and takes a lot of efforts. She does not think it is worth it and says it is easier to die because death solves all of the problems.