Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-04-2020, 08:11 AM
Knower
Smile Help with 3 card combo

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this three card past, present, future combination about will my ex reconnect with me to be in his life?
Past: Queen of Wands
Present: Death
Future: 10 of pentacles
Thank you :-)
Old 05-04-2020, 08:19 AM
Master
Firstly, how do the cards resonate with you? And secondly, did you use reversals?
Old 05-04-2020, 08:34 AM
Knower
I had gotten a reading with asking that question and those were the cards she had pulled. How does it resonate with me? I want to know if he wants to reconnect with me
Old 05-04-2020, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensGrace
I had gotten a reading with asking that question and those were the cards she had pulled. How does it resonate with me? I want to know if he wants to reconnect with me
A shame you don't tell us what 'she' told you about it and why you still ask for clarification here. You don't believe it?

First thing I felt was, there used to be passion, fire, inspiration, warm feeling, but that has completely gone. You will come to accept it in the future and will be peaceful with the breakup.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:41 AM
Knower
She got it as a good reading and that we would reconnect
Old 05-04-2020, 08:49 AM
Master
Well, then it's up to you what you believe :)
Old 05-04-2020, 08:52 AM
Knower
Old 13-04-2020, 12:01 AM
Pathfinder

Hi! I will tell you what I intuit for each card.

Queen of Wands: A nice comfortable home life would be just great. If only things were a tad more peaceful I feel like I could get things looking pretty good.

Death: Something isn't what it seems. Something feels missed or is nagging from somewhere. Something is...different. What could it be? The answer is not seen easily by scanning the card what is it what is it? I don't know what it is, probably because I don't know if I should know. It's not something tiny it's not a distinct single thing about the picture. It's more how it's put together. More than one thing. I feel like the larger picture is needed. Maybe the next card will help.

Ten of Coins:
There is the wise one in the corner. He is too wise while life passes him by. Those two dogs look at him. They see his wisdom. They know he has the answers. He swamps together with Earth but where are the lines drawn? Where is he distinctly him where it matters - where it's needed. He's too swamped up with Earth to get out there and participate in the life outside. What is lacking for him is practicality. Real life. Slow steady movement, stretching about would help. Progress in time that is sustainable and increasing. If he doesn't move his love is going to dance off. The warning here I think is don't let too much time pass before getting back to life.

How It All Fits Together: Spending too much time at home tidying up the odds and ends making everything just right and homey can end up with too much time passing by and real life getting the better of the situation. As for what is amiss with Death...the mood. The mood could be a problem to getting out there in real life where the solution is. The whole reading paints a picture of a holding depression that may prevent the action required to restore things. The question arises to me naggingly: is this relationship *really* what is wanted ultimately? Or is there something else that is wanted and more fitting? Regardless of that if the other understands that mood is understood as an issue and its being worked on then they might lovingly wait while things get better. I do not know. Thank you for the chance to read.
Old 13-04-2020, 01:56 AM
Knower
You are very welcome. When you said about holding depression I have been having on and off depression bouts for years and truthfully I have been looking for closure with the ex regarding this reading. Also, I have come to realize I have been living in the past and not really been in the present which I am starting to work on and overcome. I would like to reconnect with my ex to get us talking and possibly be at peace with whatever outcome that may be.
Old 13-04-2020, 03:00 AM
Pathfinder

I apologize if I was too forward. I can be a little bit much sometimes. I'm glad you know what works for you. Best wishes.