Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-04-2020, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

How Do You Know Your Past Lives?

Namaste,

I am looking to increase my psychic abilities and intuition to connect more with higher realms and myself. I am 21 and I love meditation, yoga, and mindfulness but I'm looking to advance in my spirituality more.. feel lighter & more connected to the deeper world around us.

How can I connect & find my past lives through myself?
I've always felt connected to the ocean... possibly Atlantis?
And ever since I was a kid I was fascinated by Egypt...?

Does this mean anything? Or is this just interests that I have..

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

Nicole
Old 07-04-2020, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder
I do it with lucid dreaming. I basically just ask myself to look backwards, I can tell it's a memory not a fabrication. Also it makes my karma in this life make a lot more sense.
Old 02-05-2020, 04:44 PM
asearcher

for me it was a return geographically to somewhere I had been in a past life and through meditations, dreams, flashbacks, not easy to put together at times. if one does not have a phobia or am disturbed by something that came from a past life it is as if for me I am finished with it and have almost no interest in it, I have been shown glimpses of other past lives, so for me I think my 3 most recent past lives but also another life much further back in time are the ones that had left some kind of unfinished business for me. I can't say how this is for others, only me of course. There can be much pain in past life discoveries, much emotions so it is not always loving and peaceful so one should be aware of this. Wish you well on your journey to your past life discoveries :)
Old 02-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Master
Hi nicolecherielukas - I too am fascinated about past lives, I put a post on it on this forum before, not much interest from others though...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-05-2020, 06:26 PM
Master
u can by decs of taret thy can tell u on posss lif 1 thy can
or ucan get nubrses cds on it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-05-2020, 06:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hi nicolecherielukas - I too am fascinated about past lives, I put a post on it on this forum before, not much interest from others though...

Maybe the apparent lack of interest is because few of us can know any past lives for sure.

We can look at aspects of our current lives to try to find clues.

We can consider any particular cultures or time periods we feel drawn to, such as ancient Rome or ancient Egypt, and perhaps there is a past life connection to these places.

We can try hypnotic regression to past lives, but not everyone is a good subject for hypnosis and they may just get glimpses.

I went through a phase of being deeply curious about my own past lives, and I eventually had hypnotic regression. I was taken back to three past lives. Some impressions were strong, some were a bit vague. All three had unexpected details which suggests that it was not just imagination or wishful thinking. One of the most interesting aspects was re-experiencing my deaths in each of these lives. All in all, it was enough to satisfy my curiosity without really making much difference to my current life.

And maybe people cannot remember past lives because they need to focus on the current life.

Peace
Old 02-05-2020, 06:40 PM
Master
Very interesting, thanks for sharing, any ideas of dates as in years of past lives?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-05-2020, 06:56 PM
Master
I fully intend to visit my past lives at some point. Did you get to see yourself each time as in how you looked as when younger and older...

Old 02-05-2020, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Very interesting, thanks for sharing, any ideas of dates as in years of past lives?

I fully intend to visit my past live at some point. Did you get to see yourself each time as in how you looked as when younger and older...

I hesitate to give details because I have no definite evidence that these were genuine past lives. But this is what came up.

The most recent was in India, which was not too much of a surprise. I feel a strong connection to the philosophy and practice of Yoga, and I actually lived in India for some years when growing up in this life.

And I was a woman in Japan several hundred years ago, married to a minor warlord - the actual date was vague. Again, in this life I feel a connection with Japan even though I have never been there.

And the earliest of the three lives was as a priest in Egypt a long time ago - long before the accepted timeline of Egyptian history. My tasks in the temple seemed to involve working with astral energies. My death in that life was very simple. I knew it was time to go so I sat down and left my body, and then continued my work on other planes.

And no, I did not get to see my own appearance, although I was aware of the clothes I wore.

Of course, there would have been other lives before and between these, but these are the three which showed up under hypnosis. Are they genuine? I have no idea.

Peace
Old 02-05-2020, 07:18 PM
Master
Amazing stuff thanks for sharing - of course not all on here agree with past lives issue, but they can always go read another thread - thanks for sharing I enjoyed reading, lets see if others here have memories of past lives.