Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-01-2011, 04:43 PM
GregoryScott

What type of crystal is this?

Could someone please tell me what type of crystal this is? It was given to me about 15 years ago by an old friend that owned a bead shop. I just turned it over and it had a price tag of $22.00, so I thought it must have a good purpose.

Last edited by GregoryScott : 25-11-2011 at 07:39 AM.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Master
Looks like a variation of Quartz? Smokey or Phantom perhaps?
Old 08-01-2011, 04:49 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Looks like a variation of Quartz? Smokey or Phantom perhaps?

That's what I thought as well. I had read somewhere that the Smokey Quartz has a famine vibration and the clear a male vibration; is that right?

Thatx for for such a quick reply :)
Old 08-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
That's what I thought as well. I had read somewhere that the Smokey Quartz has a famine vibration and the clear a male vibration; is that right?

Thatx for for such a quick reply :)

I've never heard Crystals classified as male/female. Neville would probably be able to clear that up. He's pretty knowledgable about crystals.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:01 PM
iolite

I think that the clear quartz is masculine and cloudy quartz feminine--at least that is what I either read somewhere or was told.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Master
It could be Apothyllite , it's hard to tell or just quartz .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Master
To me that's a very milky quartz I have a few milky quartz and I've read and felt that they are female in energy.
Spiritlite.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:21 AM
GregoryScott

Thanx for the help SF folk.

I'm curious, Spiritlite you believe it to be "a very milky quartz", do you know if there is a difference between the vibration frequencies of a "milky" and a "very Milky" quartz? And would that make one more famine than the other? Also, could you tell me what this crystal is used for? I’m going through what feels like a regression period. And lately I just haven’t been myself. I can’t seem to properly focus my thoughts and I feel so out of balance. I’ve talked with my guides on this and they are very adamant that I learn to properly meditate again. This is what I’m having a hard time with, so I’m trying new things; this is where the crystals come in. I'm just curious if this will aid me in meditation? I also have a nice clear quartz crystal about the size of a silver dollar; which one would work better for me?
Old 09-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Master
Well I don't think there's a huge difference between very milky or just milky. Any milky is feminine. Google healing properties of milky quartz I can't remember at the moment what it is used for.
Spiritlite.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:06 AM
Master
Therapeutic Properties of Snow Quartz

Also known by the names Milky Quartz, and white quartz.
Snow Quartz helps with mental stress and improves mental concentration.
Snow Quartz is a gentler, more feminine variety of Quartz, as compared to the clear varieties of quartz which are thought to be more masculine.
Snow quartz and innocence are often used in the same context. Some people feel that wearing this gemstone help them look at things from a child-like perspective, without preconceived and cynical notions. They become hopeful and wise.
This is how a gemologist explained the action of snow quartz: "When we wear snow quartz, it reminds us that the word 'wonderful' comes from the word 'wonder'. And that if we'll look at the world from the eyes of a child again, 'pure wonder' is what we will experience."
From healing point of view, snow quartz are used to help with infections of all kinds and for dandruff