Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-07-2020, 10:53 AM
Master

That video is fake.. Sleep paralysis is really terryfing but from my own experience, all those dark things that may appear feed with our fears... our fears gives them more and more power. Learn to relax and you will be just fine.

Once I had this impression that the clothes on the wall were demons, really, when I woke up, I came to my senses and I understood that my own mind created all of that....

This is a real video of an angel coming to a sick girl in a hospital: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDtDpjBoCAU

This is the real thing, it was all over the news years ago.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Suspended

I find it odd everyone says all those vids are fake. They just can't take it they grab you like Willie in Ghost.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior
Hi! So I have this kind of problem when falling asleep, it all starts with a strange feeling, then suddenly I can’t move my body and my breathing slows down and then I feel like my head or my conscience (I don’t even know) starts emerging somewhere below my pillow, like an abyss. And of course panic hits me cos that feeling is TERRIFYING. But in a few seconds, with great effort , I’m able to move my fingers and all comes to normal. (Btw that happens not only at night but when I woke up too or when im just lying down on a couch , but mostly at night.)
AND the question was that when it happened for the first time I thought that im ill and need to see a doctor but there was not a single result for a disease with such symptoms, the only thing that I found was something named “sleep paralysis” , but in my case there was no imaginery demons or sounds , nothing like that. Then I got into another forum and someone told me that those were the attempts of my soul to left my body to enter a phase(or smn like that) and the reason was me listening videos on YouTube for “meditation and lucid dreaming” (yes I did that , and at that time nothing happened and I forgot about it). But the thing is that I don’t fkn know what my soul is trying to do cos IT ISNT WORKING. Like every time that happens I become too scared and stop it. Cos I don’t know what’s going to happen next maybe something cool like astral projection BUT maybe its not it and just sleep paralysis and a demon is going to show up OR maybe im just ill for real and im gonna DIE if I let go. Ugh someone help please. :(.

I experienced exactly the same a few years ago when I was going through an extremely distressing time. And a few times before that, luckily not recently.

I also find it scary and I fight against it. I think this is sleep paralysis, I could even sense some negative energies around and then I could feel them pulling my soul out of my body!

At one point I tried not to fight it but as soon as I was floating above my body, I didn't know what would happen next so I fought against it again.

It was extremely scary and I hope never to have to go through that again!

I find that prayer helps by the way.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God