Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-06-2020, 11:01 PM
Master
Going through a 2nd (and much better) awakening

It's been a brutal 2-3 last years and I have been going through some kind of severe dark night of the soul. However I can feel that I am out on the other side of the storm and feel phenomenally evolved and matured because of the struggle.

I feel like I've finally come to understand what it means to live consciously. To take responsibility for my life, and to create the future that I want (create the now that I want).

And I guess I just wanted to say that eventually all the little caterpillars turn into butterflies, even though it may feel like you are stuck in a cocoon for years when you want to get out you will wake up.
Old 25-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Suspended
Good job, keep going.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:09 AM
Master

It's quit interesting how many of us who go through a spiritual awakening are faced with trials and suffering, to the point of feeling as if we are not "evolving" but going backwards, "devolving". Those who make it, those who still pursue the awakening, later on find out that they have reached an oasis of peace, the light at the end of the tunnel. Many just give up, many commit suicide and just a few are still standing, just like Christ said, narrow is the path that leads to life.

I am not talking here but some negative things that happen in one's life, I am talking about things that have a life time impact. Getting very ill, losing someone you love, losing your friends, your career, your whole "life" in society, the list goes on. It's brutal, very brutal.

From my experience, every new degree of awakening is more profound than what you have already experienced.

I am really happy for you, you see, this is why there are just a few real masters, not many can undergone such a process.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:19 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's been a brutal 2-3 last years and I have been going through some kind of severe dark night of the soul. However I can feel that I am out on the other side of the storm and feel phenomenally evolved and matured because of the struggle.

I feel like I've finally come to understand what it means to live consciously. To take responsibility for my life, and to create the future that I want (create the now that I want).

And I guess I just wanted to say that eventually all the little caterpillars turn into butterflies, even though it may feel like you are stuck in a cocoon for years when you want to get out you will wake up.
Hi.. such a beautiful beautiful statement and so true...
Old 25-06-2020, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It's quit interesting how many of us who go through a spiritual awakening are faced with trials and suffering, to the point of feeling as if we are not "evolving" but going backwards, "devolving". Those who make it, those who still pursue the awakening, later on find out that they have reached an oasis of peace, the light at the end of the tunnel. Many just give up, many commit suicide and just a few are still standing, just like Christ said, narrow is the path that leads to life.

I am not talking here but some negative things that happen in one's life, I am talking about things that have a life time impact. Getting very ill, losing someone you love, losing your friends, your career, your whole "life" in society, the list goes on. It's brutal, very brutal.

From my experience, every new degree of awakening is more profound than what you have already experienced.

I am really happy for you, you see, this is why there are just a few real masters, not many can undergone such a process.

haha yes I would say that it does require a certain degree of bravery and borderline insanity
Old 25-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Master
I love to thear good news from others.
Well donne shivatar.