Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-04-2020, 04:15 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi iamthat - don't ask me why - but I never publicly mention the k mudra ---it's too much for many people.
If they happen upon it on their search - great. It was meant to be.

Hello Miss Hepburn,

There is something equivalent to the khechari mudra often used in martial arts to allow the Chi in the microcosmic orbit to flow naturally as it was when we were in the womb of our mother just before the natural link broken after our first breath. This is a Taoist approach of course. In QiQong it is one of the first Eight Pieces of Brocade that are taught right from the beginning.

Always a pleasure to read you
Old 22-04-2020, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
There is something equivalent to the khechari mudra often used in martial arts to allow the Chi in the microcosmic orbit to flow naturally as it was when we were in the womb of our mother just before the natural link broken after our first breath. This is a Taoist approach of course. In QiQong it is one of the first Eight Pieces of Brocade that are taught right from the beginning.

My interpretation of what you are saying is that this "equivalent to the khechari mudra" completes the circuit. Otherwise the energy cannot flow through the full orbit?

Peace
Old 22-04-2020, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi iamthat - don't ask me why - but I never publicly mention the k mudra ---it's too much for many people.
If they happen upon it on their search - great. It was meant to be.

Hi Miss H

I understand what you are saying but the k mudra is mentioned in so many places. And very few people will have the persistence to achieve the full khechari mudra. Most (including myself) end up settling for baby khechari, which is still very beneficial.

Peace
Old 22-04-2020, 09:20 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
My interpretation of what you are saying is that this "equivalent to the khechari mudra" completes the circuit. Otherwise the energy cannot flow through the full orbit?
Peace

Hello Iamthat.

Should've said similar instead of equivalent, maybe? It is certainly not the same as you seem to point out.

In Taoism, they do not go to the point of cutting the lingual frenulum under the tongue. And I am not suggesting to anyone to do that here.

Chi in Taoism is divided in three types, Jing (the nutritive essence), Qi (vitality) and Shen (Spirit). For a Taoist, as soon as you are born, from the microcosmic breaking its circle in two points, the mouth at first breath and around the anus when one first defecates, the Jing aspect of Chi, that is not renewable, starts to be lost from those two points of exit. When there is no more Jing one dies. Keeping the tongue on this special point on the upper mouth and learning to live with the muscles around the anus as relaxed as possible slows down this process of escape of the Jing.

It also allows the Shen aspect of Chi, that comes from the sky to enter this microscopic orbit more easily. This last aspect is one that could be like “ambrosia” flowing in the body as described in other cultures.

Off course each culture has its own way to experience how all of this moves in one’s body.

Talking from my experience and not from other cultures, it seems to me the more it goes, the less this “honey” needs a path to sink in into the flesh. It’s all over like mist in the air that only wants to sink in.

Peace and Love!
Old 22-04-2020, 10:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Hello Iamthat.

Should've said similar instead of equivalent, maybe? It is certainly not the same as you seem to point out.

In Taoism, they do not go to the point of cutting the lingual frenulum under the tongue. And I am not suggesting to anyone to do that here.

Chi in Taoism is divided in three types, Jing (the nutritive essence), Qi (vitality) and Shen (Spirit). For a Taoist, as soon as you are born, from the microcosmic breaking its circle in two points, the mouth at first breath and around the anus when one first defecates, the Jing aspect of Chi, that is not renewable, starts to be lost from those two points of exit. When there is no more Jing one dies. Keeping the tongue on this special point on the upper mouth and learning to live with the muscles around the anus as relaxed as possible slows down this process of escape of the Jing.

It also allows the Shen aspect of Chi, that comes from the sky to enter this microscopic orbit more easily. This last aspect is one that could be like “ambrosia” flowing in the body as described in other cultures.

Off course each culture has its own way to experience how all of this moves in one’s body.

Talking from my experience and not from other cultures, it seems to me the more it goes, the less this “honey” needs a path to sink in into the flesh. It’s all over like mist in the air that only wants to sink in.

Peace and Love!

Thanks for the clarification. And while some may cut the lingual frenulum under the tongue, others advise against this. There are exercises one can do (such as talabya kriya) to stretch the lingual frenulum to the point where the tongue can go back all the way into the nasal cavity behind the uvula.

Peace
Old 01-05-2020, 07:43 PM
Legrand

In memory of my fathers death today,

Wrote this in french the same date last year.

My father, and also my best friend, was also my first teacher to introduce me to the world of spirituality at the age of 16.

I cannot count the number of hours we sat side by side in front of a fire, a setting sun on a lake between the mountains, or others, without saying a word, at the mercy of breathing, listening to the Self in silence and exchanging telepathically, here and there, a few thoughts floating like clouds in a blue sky.

Died today for 7 years already, when I remember a memory of a moment exchanged together or that I only want to feel his presence, I simply concentrate on the Self present in each one of us or on the Universal Love concentrated in the heart chakra.

Quietly, then, I absorb this ball of fire and love that fills every cell of my body. No image comes to me from him. But I can recognize the signature of his presence by immersing myself in the self we all share.

Translated from French with no modification with Deepl translator.

Last edited by Legrand : 01-05-2020 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-05-2020, 04:49 PM
Legrand

"I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do?
But they’re really saying I love you.”
From the song What a Wonderful World.

For when all the living being of this planet will not need to hide any more behind shaking hands, a filter, a shield, or else, to say really to the other I Love You?

It is so simple. Why such fear of opening totally?
Old 12-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

This thread is for those who want to share about their sacred experience of Divine Love.

If you never experienced such a thing as the ecstasy of totally merging with the Divine or do not want to, for whatever reason, experience such a thing, please stay away, by respect, from this thread.
Several times.When i called to my guardian angel,by some healings teqniques and other angels,and recently while i was working with the solar energies.

Yes it feels good,but it's wise not to try to 'grab' from it.It can destroy you.Plus the fact that it's only a reaction of the 'body'.
Old 12-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:
"I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do?
But they’re really saying I love you.”
From the song What a Wonderful World.

For when all the living being of this planet will not need to hide any more behind shaking hands, a filter, a shield, or else, to say really to the other I Love You?

It is so simple. Why such fear of opening totally?
Because humans are egoistic beings.Believe me you don't want to see a world where everyone is expressing his true feelings.I don't think you could handle it.
On the other hand,there are 'practical' ways to show your love to others,instead of speaking the words.