Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Has anyone ever channeled Greek/ Roman God?

Obviously not a lot of people believe in Greek or Roman gods/goddesses these days, but is it possible to channel the energy of an ancient god, goddess, or deity? Share your experiences or knowledge on this subject, if you please! Thank you.
Old 15-11-2014, 04:43 AM
Master

Yes it is. However, this is a practice called Drawing Down the Moon in the Gardnerian Witchcraft/Wiccan tradition. The High Priestess of the coven goes into trance and the High Priest calls down the goddess to enter the H. Priestess's body. This is actually a form of possession.

It is NOT just drawing down the moon's light as some web sites are suggesting.

No, I have never channeled a Greek god - I have channeled a Celtic goddess. It was a very powerful experience, amazingly beautiful.
Old 15-11-2014, 04:54 AM
happy_rack

I've past life regressed to a greek woman who channeled the right to woop butt!!! XD But that is a cool concept. You might have channeled them without even thinking about it even if you think it fake or real.
Old 15-11-2014, 04:58 AM
Napoleon

I have... It was Great at First... but over a period of weeks it became ever-more disturbing & out of control... Taking on a purpose beyond what I'd anticipated... Escalating into an Absurd Drama that I could only experience as a powerless observer... Eventually, I had to do something to Dismiss the Deity & was successful... The Benefit Remains However... Having the Direct Experience of Divinity lead me to a Greater Bond and Access to Extremely Significant Power when properly requested... As with any interaction with Higher Beings... Don't ever think that Your Agenda will be the same as Divinty... "They" have something completely different in mind...
Old 15-11-2014, 05:05 AM
Master

Interesting, Napoleon, can you explain to us how you did it?
Old 15-11-2014, 05:12 AM
happy_rack

Oh wow, you make it kind of sound like a high jacking of your body. Did it hurt Napoleon?
Old 15-11-2014, 05:59 AM
Napoleon

It was all kinda innocent at first I guess... I was working on an enlightenment program to awaken people and was working with a "test subject" or "Victim" depending on your view-point... I'd promised to compose some poetry and went looking for some inspiration... "Deity Shopping" as it were... Apollo seemed to fit the bill perfectly so I used that as a pseudonym to write under. I started getting some good channeled information about the person I was writing for & found it Too Insightful to Share... I quickly realized things were getting out of hand & terminated the experiment with this person to avoid destroying their life. The Apollo connection was still there though & I had a previous "Subject" in an extreme crisis with limited opportunities to communicate. I used Channeled Poetry as a means of support to this distressed person and things were going just Great! Until Apollo decided to "Move in" to my bedroom & take up residence... I could "Hear him" talking with the "Spirit" of the person I'd been helping while I would be sitting at the computer in another part of the house... Laughing & giggling & just barely able to hear them both... not getting the exact words but just enough to have some idea what was going on... Apollo was instructing the "Spirit" about how to use the Sacred Bow & Arrows of Thought... They were constructing various "Arrows" as weapons... I had a vague understanding of some of their functions, but most of them seemed very terrifying & I didn't really want to know about them... So... not only did I have Apollo hanging out, but now this Spirit... I'd go to bed & find this Spirit waiting for me... often times upset that I'd been drinking again... Spirit was Very Miserable with her current physical body's situation & had come to my home as a place of refuge... I had tried to communicate this situation to the actual person and things went from bad to worse... I ended up explaining to Spirit that she had to return to her body to understand & experience the pain & despair of her current situation... It didn't go over very well at all... the subject experienced a stupid-crazy days long blood-fever & nearly died... I was begged to "Do Something" about it... I was somewhat at a loss about what to do... I ended up with an elaborate cord-cutting while placing Spirit into the Care of my Sacred Oaken Grove, Mother Earth and Father Sky... I received a Thank You Message from Spirit for the Hospitality and Weapons & Training... but had some feelings of dread because Spirit was now some kind of Assassin, armed to the Teeth with God-knows-what kind of Weapons. Apollo got pretty bored after Spirit left... He was restless and demeaning... so I had to figure out what to do about it... Ultimately, I asked him to get off his lazy butt and help me paint the house, since he was such a Great Artist and Patron... LOL! That did the Trick... He felt it was far beneath him to do such a thing and he left... I do still have a connection when I need it and have called on Him to assist with some Huge Healings & other Manifestations & Blessings.
Old 15-11-2014, 11:12 PM
Pathfinder

There's an NLP technique you can try I learned from Magick For Beginners. You learn everything you can about the god, how they walk, how they speak, how they think, when enough information you have you visualise the god in front of you and step in.
I hope this helps, I've tried it before but probably wasn't what you're looking to learn, saw your post and thought "woaw they might want to know this"

However if you want to give channelling a greek god a try then go for it, I'm not sure if you'll get
Old 16-11-2014, 04:08 AM
happy_rack

*looks up stuff about channeling*
Old 16-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Checkmate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simontology
You learn everything you can about the god, how they walk, how they speak, how they think, when enough information you have you visualise the god in front of you and step in.

Isn't that more like a tulpa?

To the first post, no I don't think I ever have or at least I don't recall. Cool stories.