Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Master
Unhappy Failure to Deliver...

Today I was talking to one of the Mom's at the school and she mentioned how she was going to visit a friend of hers who had just lost their granddaughter to a tragic accident that made the local news.

In that moment I felt the need to tell her that this young girl wanted to tell her parents she was sorry. That there had been a fight and she wanted them to know she was sorry.

As usual I ignored this sense, second guessing myself and not seeing how these pieces fit into the whole thing. And I just kept listening to her talk. Then she says that apparently the granddaughter had been on the phone fighting with her Dad when the accident happened.

I don't know how you guys handle this stuff but at that point it felt like the appropriate time had passed. Had I brought it up when I felt it, it would have been meaningful but after she has already confirmed what I didn't understand it just makes it seem... fake.

I am frustrated with myself. I feel like I am never going to get this.
Old 22-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Administrator
Hindsite is a wonderful thing everything comes with experience you may get a chance to say something at a different time, plus you don't know how the parents of the girl that passed would react at the news,just put it down to experience, and have more faith in yourself

Namaste
Old 03-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Knower

Ask their consent if they would like to receive such information.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:23 AM
Master

I agree with NS, we learn that we hear and know things that we cannot tell others, learning when to say something and when not to is hard. I have learnt too that I upset and scared my cousin about spirits in her home although I thought she was ok talking about it through her friend.

It can be too personal and traumatic, if it meant to happen another opportunity will arise.

Good luck and don't be hard on yourself. I know you feel the guilt but you have to let that go and not feel responsible. If we relayed everything we heard in spirit we would have no life of our own.
Froe
Old 28-06-2014, 02:09 AM
PurpleButterfly360

I like your answer Jusmail.
Old 29-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Willowstar

I had an amazing lady help me during development, advised us to avoid drive by readings. I pick up a lot of information from people all the time, but if you are meant to give that information to that person, the opportunity will be made available.
I was able to help with a missing persons case here in Australia, it was a very famous case. I was given so much information, and spirit helped me line up another medium who was working on the case to share the information with.
They have now found this persons remains, and the information I gave was spot on and helped the police to find the person that murdered him.
I was not able to give the family the information directly, but I trust in spirit that if it is necessary a way will be made. Some people do not handle hearing from deceased loved ones very well either, so asking for permission and trusting in spirit is the best thing you can do imo.
Old 29-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Seeker

"Wrong if you do, and wrong if you don't" If you'd given the message you would have probably been met with a cold blank stare. From then on being known in the community as the nutcase. As you didn't give it, the community still think your ok, but your not happy with yourself. Its a sad reflection on the society we live in, but that's how it is.
Old 29-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Master

Given the same circumstances, I would have kept quiet on that occasion and viewed the outcome, as a directive, not to make the same mistake again... What I might well do also, is try to get my head around the correct way to approach this subject with recipients, should such take place again ~ as no doubt it will...

The chance to plan ahead is a remarkable means of making progress, in or with an application that you have had bestowed upon you... Use that window of opportunity wisely...

Rob....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 29-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Master
Lots of great feedback here. Thanks guys