Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Do you think your mission may be stuck on just constantly explaining the name Yahushua?

No, look at my other threads, I proclaim YHWH's whole word...at least I am starting too.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:26 PM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
No, look at my other threads, I proclaim YHWH's whole word...at least I am starting too.
Yes, still discussing the word! What I meant was will you always be stuck explaining that word since I recall you are excited to discuss his teachings? The name does read like a prolonged sticking point on your threads - like not moving forward from there.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Scattered Sheep

I am surely stuck on Him, yes. I love to talk about other things, but whenever possible I point to Him because I follow Him. Idk, maybe I do not follow you, I mean, urr, where you are going with this.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:54 PM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
I am surely stuck on Him, yes. I love to talk about other things, but whenever possible I point to Him because I follow Him. Idk, maybe I do not follow you, I mean, urr, where you are going with this.
I meant stuck on constantly explaining the word - when you say you are excited to discuss his teachings. Just thought I'd bring to your awareness something that may not have occurred to you - to be helpful. (Of course I know you are devoted to him). Never mind, you haven't really grasped what I'm trying to say (simple as it is).

Last edited by amy green : 07-05-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Scattered Sheep

No, not explaining, proclaiming. Hope that answers your question.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:10 PM
amy green

All well and good, except that your procamation involves constant explaining since he is most commonly associated with the name Jesus. Yes? Ah well this feels like seed on stony ground....as you were.

To bring it back on topic, would you care to say more on the link between fallen angels and space vehicles (as in your OP).

Old 07-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Scattered Sheep

Common? He went against the common way of life in His land constantly. We need to be true to Him, not just "common". I want to go out and be sent by Him. It is not common at all for people to do this!!!

Anybody have comments on the correlation of fallen angels to space buggies? You ever wonder what that stuff in the sky is?

"And He said to them, "I saw Satan falling out of the heaven as lightning." Luke 1o:18

Any one?
Old 08-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Master
Your arguments dissolve like morning dew when your only source is the bible !
Old 08-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Scattered Sheep

You see through a broad perspective, but it is not the eternal perspective of YHWH. They appear to dissolve but you have yet to see.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Master
often when someOne is speaking to and of the ignorance of others it's of and to their own ignorance they speak. imo, to proclaim with certainty "I know" is to signify one certainly doesn't.