Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Pathfinder

What Does Whom You Channel Say About Mental Illness?

I learned a lot from the 2012 thread, I was wondering if whom you channel has anything to say about mental illnesses like depression, schizophrenia, bi polar disorder, anxiety and OCD.

I have great interest in what there is to say about schizophrenia and bi polar disorder as I am a sufferer of those.

My spirit guide won't tell me anything for his own reasons so I was wondering if anyone else could give me some kind of idea what I'm dealing with here and how to take care of it.

Thank you for your time!-
Simontology
Old 21-09-2012, 07:39 PM
michael55

Thomas Szasz died recently. Maybe someone can consult him. He wrote the book The Myth of Mental Illness.
Old 29-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Toolite

The mind is an open door and so we must choose the positive thoughts and create an effective way to eliminate the negative.
Glory To God
Old 05-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Master

I personally have not channeled on this subject, but I just ran across a you tube video that does. Abraham Hicks you tube channel, scroll down till you see schizophrenia...haven't listened to it, but knowing Abraham, I am sure it will be helpful.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks, didn't tell me much about mental illness but it did give me a new way of looking at people.
Close to what a psychotherapist I know says about people, that we are all brothers and sisters and to paraphrase we're all made of the same stuff.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:19 PM
NIRVANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simontology
I learned a lot from the 2012 thread, I was wondering if whom you channel has anything to say about mental illnesses like depression, schizophrenia, bi polar disorder, anxiety and OCD.

I have great interest in what there is to say about schizophrenia and bi polar disorder as I am a sufferer of those.

My spirit guide won't tell me anything for his own reasons so I was wondering if anyone else could give me some kind of idea what I'm dealing with here and how to take care of it.

Thank you for your time!-
Simontology

If you suffer schizophrenia look in to Dr Hoffers work .This man hundreds upon hundreds of case studies curing schizophrenia with Vitamin B3.
Old 25-11-2012, 05:22 PM
VedaBlue

Hah, love the username.

Hmm... this makes me wonder.

Would or should someone be any less credible if they have some form of mental illness. What if that which we consider to be "imaginary" voices or "hallucinations" are actually visions and channeling of other beings and/or forces. Who gets to decide and why, and why do we put faith in such people.
Old 25-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Neville

I think it is clear that everyone at some point in their life will be affected by mental illness ,either someone they know or them themselves.
Old 25-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Administrator

What Neville has said is so true mental illness affects everybody at some point.as a councellor i see more than most.

Namaste
Old 25-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Master
I don't think that anyone with a mental illness should be trying to channel, and not even meditate (at least not beyond simple relaxation exercises). Being grounded and in control of one's mental faculties and emotions at all times should be a top priority for you. Prayer is okay though - it's just asking for an answer. Answers also come from your guides to you from the outside world through people and situations.

In your spirit you are whole and healed. It is your brain that has a chemical imbalance. There must be some reason you came into this world to have this experience. You need to think objectively and intelligently (not in a trance state) to be able to figure it out. Intuition, when it comes, should not take over your ability to think clearly, know exactly where you are etc.

Doesn't this make sense?