Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

I suppose nymphs can be seen as fairies, but I lways likened them to be human-sized rather than Thumbelina size. On top of that, the artwork I found when I was reading on nymphs also suggested that they were human-size spirits of a sort.

I do remember you telling me some of that before. While that does clear the air a little, two questions still remain. First one is about how the spirit appears different to the physical body. Up to now, I haven't found anything that seems to enlighten me, but it is possible that your spirit could take on the form of a previous life of some sort, right? The second is - can I trust what I saw earlier? I'm not a sceptic, but I have been tricked before by those with bad intentions.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Quagmire

Remeber that Marsyas told you he could change between Satyr form and Huamn form, why could that not apply to the Nymphs. I know this girl IRL. First she started to appear to me as a golden dragon with a human form also. Later I got the notice that she was also a muse. Hope these words help. I believe your soul will show itself to an individual as the form they will recognize the most. Athena shows herself to me in a form I know as Anna and the soul mate I have but is not united with shows herself as Idunn.

I believe it to be through. But the real question for me is: with our conversation, the others in this thread and the ones you have had with Dionysus and Marsyas have you felt any bad intentions.

Also if I may ask, who is it that you have met who had bad intentions (if I have a chance to know them )
Old 11-08-2012, 07:09 PM
merrie

This happened to me, too. I was also meditating. He was playing a pipe. I was so surprised I stopped meditating.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Dreaming-for-Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrie
This happened to me, too. I was also meditating. He was playing a pipe. I was so surprised I stopped meditating.

Oh really? That's really funny. If that happened to me, I know I'd do the exact same! Did the music sound nice, though? I haven't heard pan pipes or similiar played by a professional in a few years.

I suppose I didn't think of that aspect. So far, things have been better. Any time I have been nervous or unsure, I've pretty much been asked up front what is wrong, and why don't I ask them. That, or I'm comforted until I feel a little calmer. Sadly, I don't think you'd know the spirit I knew. Hell, I don't even know who it really was! xD

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Master

funny, I am multitasking in ap right now, and wanted to post that I just met a satyr who gave me a pipe, he had that same name, Dionysus :) we spoke shortly and parted ways, as I am showing another around a realm. Although I don't understand the giving of the pipe, it seems very important. Does anyone have any insight to this? :P
I also mentioned to him that I knew you guys, so if he mentions a Little Wing :) you know why :P (Little Wing is the name I was given by Mother Earth, many creatures seem to know it though)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 12-08-2012, 12:38 AM
Quagmire

I do but the message is for you to discover
Old 12-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Master

For some reason that made me smile uncontrollably when I read that post :P but I guess I still have to figure it out

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Quagmire

Have you tried to play the pipes
Old 12-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Master

I did think on that and I've gotten several visions of me playing them as well, with this strange gold background. I'll try it now :)

Old 12-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Master

A satyr caught me and is showing me how to play them I had started and first this beautiful sound came out.. then a not so nice one came along when he grabbed my arm gently. I guess I haven't played in a while ;)