Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-05-2012, 05:27 AM
Trieah

I've seen lots of dragon spirits. My ex boyfriend and I had set our home up as a neutral ground for all the different types of dragons to have a safe haven to visit. And for several years now, they've been using my home as one of their spawning grounds, so I've always got little hatchlings roaming around here till it's time to leave the next. For the most part, I can't really sense them around 24/7. But on a few occasions, they'll actually make their presence known. Sometimes I'll catch a gimps of one of the shadow dragons as he would dash about the house. One time when I was reading a kids book about a boy hatching a dragon's egg to all the hatchlings, I heard a couple of them messing around in my closet, knocking stuff over instead of listening to the story. Sometimes, I'll put on a dragon movie or cartoon just to let them watch, and that seems to be when I'll be able to sense them the most. On a few occasions, I've felt them jumping on my bed, even forcing the mattress to move as if a big dog had just jumped up. Or they would be playfully trampling all over my legs while I'm taking a nap. It kind of feels like a couple of kittens jumping all over, only it's such a light feeling that there's not much of a physical weight involved in the pouncing. And twice now, I've actually felt and seen with my third eye a newly hatched dragon sleeping on my shoulder. So it's only the times when I'm very sensitive and open to the spirit world when I can actually feel, see and hear them. But, I do also know when they're picking on my cat, because of how he reacts to it.

If you're looking for a good source of dragon information, I'd suggest the two books by D.J. Conway, "Dancing With Dragons" and "Mystical Dragon Magick". I haven't read the second one, but the first is a great source of information and even tells you how to meet the dragon spirits.
Old 23-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Master

Yay :) more dragon people -I get excited about this stuff -but then again, most dragon people here know that already Trieah that is so fun! We live on a lake with water dragons, and sometimes they come up out of the water... they are so pretty... drifting off we get to play with my guardian and my sister's guardian dragons' children -my current one doesn't have any.. but we go over my cousins house and they are Everywhere, little, big, in the middle, they live near woods with a waterfall, so it attracts a lot of everything :) I even caught a few pictures with my camera once, but they somehow got deleted when I tried to put them on our computer.. Dragons are so precious and beautiful :)
Old 23-05-2012, 06:59 PM
blue air

I have a lot of dragons dreams lately
Old 23-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Master

What are they about blue air? Dragons are also often used as symbols for other things in dreams, often representing strength, justice or truth, going with their nature
Old 23-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Quagmire

Shadedragon (or anyone else) have you ever come upon Dragon Fairies (or fairy dragons (im not sure what to put first)) on your journeys.
Old 23-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Trieah

That's so awesome about living near the lake dragons, Shadedragon. Are you seeing them with your physical eyes or your third eye? I know of this great city park that used to be native American Indian ground, and that place is swarming with all kinds of spirits. I've seen quite a few dragons there over the years. And I used to see them in various places when I'd go traveling.
Old 23-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Master

I see them in both, the one's in the water with my physical, outside of the water they often feel unsafe so I see them both. At my cousin's they are almost always physical, unless there are many people around. As for dragon fairies, I have heard of them, but I've only met them once or twice. They are from a different realm then from where I am, and they are a bit shy to me, although my sister has met them many times. Some live with us in the dragon realm on the training fields by the woods.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Old 24-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
As for dragon fairies, I have heard of them, but I've only met them once or twice.

Thanks for sharing. I try to find exact knowledge within my head on how they are, but all I really seem to get is that it would be the same as describing all kinds of dragons or faeries as the same kind. They are created out of the very fabric that dreams are made of. Interesting, the last sentence just seemed to appear in my mind

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 25-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. I try to find exact knowledge within my head on how they are, but all I really seem to get is that it would be the same as describing all kinds of dragons or faeries as the same kind. They are created out of the very fabric that dreams are made of. Interesting, the last sentence just seemed to appear in my mind
:) I agree. If you could just project the idea of the thought out to me through your mind, I can pick up on it and pull it apart to see if we're speaking about the same creature.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Old 15-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Guide

I've always wanted to see a dragon too, maybe not talk to them but just stare at them to watch what they do and stare at their shiny things... If they have any.

I have had dreams about dragons, I had a dream about a sea dragon and I just followed right behind him and watched people play on the beach from above the water in the clouds (idk if thats possible)

They other dragons I see in my dreams are usually black, and I've seen one golden one... and even got to ride on it :) it was fun! but beyond that I don't think I've ever actually seen one either physically or with my third eye

Still I'd be a real trip to see one and be able to talk to them :)