Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Master

The grays returned several times to get my cousin (discussed in the above post) and I went with her on the last. They did a small checkup and nothing was wrong. I took her back inside and tonight they called me out.. and did somekind of thing where they put these sensors in my fingers and healing circle thing in the center of my hands. They showed me what it felt like when they were active, and when I was sent back to my room, I could feel their presense in my hands and I can feel the circle when I touch it but they are located beneathe my skin. The sensor things were put in place of my topmost bones of my fingers (quite a scary thought when I saw ten little bones on the table in front of me..) but now when I focus on my hands its like they can tell me everything that's going on around me, better than my eyes or even my other senses can. Hand gestures can dim lights or brighten them, and do many other things (to be experimented with as this all took place about two or three hours ago and it is late at night for me now. The grays seem rather friendly though and willing to help my friends with other things as well. This experience though taught me why I fear needle so much and heights (I am slightly deathly afraid of heights) along with being surrounded (it can be a struggle to control my bits of panic but I have been managing better now and I think that with this newfound information, the fears can be more at ease.) I also found that me and my cousin are experiments for clear auras.. but that's a whole different discussion..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 13-05-2012, 11:13 AM
b3yond33

Crazy, crazy stuff right there. I wouldn't mind encountering the benevolent greys but I seem to attract the "bad" ones. You said you went with your cousin but do you know any more details of what happened or where you were? You also mentioned that when you focus on your hands, moving them, etc. you're able to do certain things or know certain things but did you get to experiment further yet and learn anything else?

As for your signature, I wonder if they would be able to help me. Maybe I'll contact them.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:12 AM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wfDF...eature=related

Alledged abduction caught on surveillance camera.
Professional commnents.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-07-2012, 07:04 AM
b3yond33

I have seen that video before, it's kind-of weird but I wish it was more convincing, like an actual alien in the footage or something. I'm not saying it wasn't a real alien abduction, its just that I expected see more I guess.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Master
Want to say up front, i myself am not an abductee (to the best of my knowledge) however i find it a compelling subject for several reasons.

Anyways, the point of my posting here is to direct anyone interested to another thread in another forums also about Abduction experiences. There are experience stories from many different people, as well as some pretty interesting theories, insights, etc. I recommend starting right from the beginning, top of page one.

As to the credibility of the people and their stories, i leave that for you to judge. At the very least, it is another resource for those wishing to delve further into the the topic, and may be of some value or interest.

It is here; ------> http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread457469/pg1
Old 10-08-2012, 09:07 PM
raielechann

I have not been abducted (to my knowlegde) but I've seen a UFO (only as a moving light, not one close up), but I know for. Fact it was a UFO, it moved too fast to be anything else.
Anyway, I have this wierd arrow-shaped scar on my foot that is near a blood vessel. I have also woken up with scars (that already have scabs on them) and little dots on my armsthat look like needle marks.
Well, that's all I have to say for now.