Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 08-11-2011, 06:33 AM
b3yond33

In an abduction/encounter, I remember I was outside somewhere and there was a ufo with a bright white light coming out of the entrance area. I somehow was like being drawn to it. I was aware but at the same time, I was like being controlled or something. I'm sure it would've looked-like I was sleep walking with my eyes open, heading in the direction of the light. I went in and this may have been one of those times that I was surrounded by smoke stuff.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:04 AM
b3yond33

I thought I would use this same thread for other alien/ufo experiences besides abductions...A few years ago (I think in the etheric plane), I was in the living room in an apartment that I use to live at. It was semi-dark. I looked out the window and saw a ufo to the left probably a few hundred feet away from me (not that far from the ground). It looked like the Dropa Stones. It was brownish color, circular, had a piece missing (like triangular in shape). It slowly flew to the right while on its side with the top facing me. The ufo after awhile turned to sparks. I now saw a gigantic projection in mid-air of different images of ufo's and maybe buildings/places. I remember like a black and white image of a ufo...The impression that I got was that whatever was showing me this, was trying to tell me that the images that I'm seeing are real and not fake.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:24 AM
b3yond33

March 7, 2009 I was in my room laying on my bed, in a apartment where I had lived before and I couldn't move (I think I was on the etheric plane). Out of no-where, a circular ufo manifests. I saw either a big rectangular window or alot of small windows next to each other. Through the dark windows, I saw figures that glowed bright green. Inside the craft there were like tables that rose from the floor. They like had/abducted like 1 or 2 people. I think they may have asked if they could abduct me and I said, "no"...Once, I was outside somewhere and there were a group of people like walking around. It was dark and there was at least one ufo above us. I think there were one or more beams that came down, to I guess abduct/take people. Another time, I was laying on my bed and there was a grey (typical description), like 8 feet away from me. It moved its arms up and I rose off the bed with my blankets...That's all I remember.
Old 17-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
for all we know sperm could be caviar to the aliens

lol!

well, I'm mostly just in this section of the forum because I've been getting into NWO type of stuff and learning more and more about aliens.. but overall I'm a scaredycat and am afraid to even think about aliens because I definitely don't want to encounter any However, I am still a little interested.
these encounters are amazing to me! and I am glad you are so brave and not afraid and actually enjoy it.

how many different types of aliens have you encountered? I see you write mostly about the greys.. and they are mostly what I've read/watched about.
Old 25-01-2012, 05:28 AM
b3yond33

I wouldn't exactly say that I enjoy it but some experiences, perhaps...I mostly see greys but I have seen others (not sure how many though). I have seen beings that look similar to those in Avatar. They seemed to be like annoyed when I attempted to manifest a female once while on their ship. I saw (on 4-18-09) a being that look similar to those in Fire In The Sky. It was ancient-looking. It was in my room and it forcefully was pulling/holding onto my arms. It was pretty strong but didn't look it or it drained my energy? I questioned it...It had a boy's voice and said it was from something african tribe...something about 1846 (or 1946?) and something about 86 yrs. The alien somehow made me enter a dream or at least it seemed like it. I saw a reptilian...There was this weird purple entity that walked with its back arcked and its knees bent with big ears (voice and look was creepy)...It was in my room and after I had gone back to my body, it pulled me back OOB! Those are some that come to my mind right now.
Old 25-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Danii-Marie

dream or abduction

Hi, I havnt been on here for a very long time but this post is very interesting. Ive been meaning to write this down for someone for a very long time to see what other peoples veiw were, I havnt read any previous comments on here exept from the first page so hopefully someone else would have had similar events happen....
Im not sure if i have ever been abducted but through dreams that i have had i know i know something....ive seen 2 types of alien ive seen a short grey typer like the ones you see straight away if you google alien and ive seen a more superior type of alien, i dont want to say reptilian like because i dont like the sound of that but the were much taller green like aliens who dressed in robes. In my dreams the grey aliens have always been more friendly and interested in the earth and people and the green taller have always seem in control - higher if you like.
Ive had a dream were i was in a hospital/sterile place and been straped naked to a metal table with a lot of people around me holding me down...i was given tiny tablets and had very thin injections into the ends of my fingers and toes. When they hurt me they would stop and give me some liquid that made it go away. I remember this dream very well because when i was given the liquid it was like i was on a hospital bed in the garden with people around me but when i was in any pain or struggling it was very different and not any where i recognised. Also when i woke up my head hurt and after rubbing it i found a small pea size lump...im not saying this is anything alien at all but i had never noticed it before. Also i got quite concerned about it at one point and tryed to pierce it and get it out but it is solid! Ill take any response to this as like i said.
When i went and saw the tall green aliens they took a big group of humans to there palace, i say palace as it was made of gold and was very shiny big gold ornaments. All the humans were naked and not aloud to talk, the aliens did not talk to us but comunicated through the mind. I asked him a question, i ask why have you brought such a random group of people to your palace? He replied 'so you do not get scared and you understand a bit more about us' We wernt aloud to ask many questions and i didnt seem we were afraid.
Another dream i have had is i was at home getting my daughter ready to go to her dads (which i dont have...) and a ufo landed on the field outside our house. I was dissapointed that they had come back again but took my daughter to the ship anyway...i dont remember much of the inside but my daughter was crying becaus eshe didnt want to see them again but i knew it was alright and that they never hurt her. Before going into the examination room she had to have a shower, i showered with her but not as you wold here at home we could keep our clothes on as they didnt need her naked, we stood under this showerhead type thing and its cleaned us, there was no water it looked like a heat haze although it did make us i little wet almost sweaty.
this is in dreams so could either be a wild imagination or a very clever way of abducting poeple but either way i would like any bodys views...sorry its written very rushed as im off out but wanted get this done asap lol.
Thank you for reading x
Old 26-01-2012, 05:24 AM
b3yond33

Yeah, against my will many times, I have been in similar place (hospital-like) and had been given injections with possible implants. I am always aware as far as I remember, when they take me and do things. They happen to my etheric/astral body but I know that there may be a few experiences that were in the physical. They seemed to be like obsessed with eyes. Does anyone else notice this? They almost always do stuff to my eyes. I once broke free from the straps and crawled through the coolest tunnel/hall I have ever seen. It had many doors that were in the shape of like an octagon (brownish color) in like three parts every few feet and one door opened after the other consecutively. I wonder is it there because it's cool or maybe it is a security feature?...I don't think I have been cleansed as you describe but I believe when they surrounded me with smoke-like stuff on their ship, it probably was to cleanse me. What you mentioned, definitely could be actual events that took place disguised as a dream.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Master
Danii-Marie

Quote:

When i went and saw the tall green aliens they took a big group of humans to there palace, i say palace as it was made of gold and was very shiny big gold ornaments. All the humans were naked and not aloud to talk, the aliens did not talk to us but comunicated through the mind. I asked him a question, i ask why have you brought such a random group of people to your palace? He replied 'so you do not get scared and you understand a bit more about us' We wernt aloud to ask many questions and i didnt seem we were afraid.

You might want to look at my last post in the Interfaith forum, in the Matrixism thread, Danii, for some perspective.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-02-2012, 06:00 AM
bird72

I have been having experiences for 7 months and hope to read of some having similar or different ones. The first experiences were awake visions, one of Creation and another of the Universe. Then the actual experiences with The Beings started. I have had two craft experiences of being on board, and have had a couple of other experiences not on crafts. I can say they utilize a drug like state, so memory is hazy. I have listened to John Mack (Nobel Prize winning Harvard psychiatrist and belief convertee who has interviewed many abductees) , and abductee interviews AFTER my experiences and was amazed at the striking similarities. Yes, on a table, being checked. Ear probing (implant?) made to swallow a blue light matter, upper arm probing, but the whole time there was no bad energy or fear. It was a sense of good. The Beings are working under Creator, and are love based. They are contacting to spread enlightenment on this planet. They see that is critical to our survival, this world is in jeapordy, without course alteration in how we live. It is about love. There may be DNA based aspect to what they are doing, as in hybrids. I can go on, I never talk about this in the world, I figure here is safe. There is much detail I have not given. I have been hypnotized to get more detail of the experiences. I am an engineer and NOT crazy! :)

It is my job to start telling this knowledge. So here I go....... the experiences and the path continue. I will share more. Enlightenment is key.
Old 16-02-2012, 11:49 AM
b3yond33

Interesting. This is definitely the right place to share your stories. I keep having UFO/alien-related dreams and OBE's. I'm like in UFO's and I think still being abducted (not exactly saying in the physical but who knows)...