Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 28-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Seeker
Yes

You said "Is time travel real?" I think all thinks are real but not to all people.
Old 29-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Master
This article has some interesting views on this subject:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ather-paradox/

Here is the math behind this and a description of the experiment:
http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms5145
Old 13-09-2016, 11:48 PM
LightKeeper

Thanks Khall! :)
Old 14-09-2016, 05:46 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
This article has some interesting views on this subject:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ather-paradox/

Here is the math behind this and a description of the experiment:
http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms5145

Well, my math skills are too horrible to understand that.

It's all just theory though, more of a thought experiment than an actual experiment that proves something. When they actually do something with it, then I'll be impressed.

I mean how do we realistically travel back in time? You might have to reverse the motions of the planets and universe. If you wanted to travel back 1/2 a year, then that's when the earth was on the other side of the sun, and all the rest of the universe in that moment of time. You would have to reverse the age of the universe itself.

When we stereotypically think of traveling back in time, we imagine everything else except ourselves reversing back in time, but I don't think that's a realistic thought. Achieving this is far more complicated than doing some math.

However, the time manipulation I talked about is real and provable with real life experiments. It's practical and achievable realistically. Sorry I believe the correct terminology is time dilation, if you want to research it.

The only thing I can think of as for reversing time, is to probably jump into a black hole and return to the singularity lol. Because time stops at C, the speed of light, but not even light can escape the massive gravitational pull of a black hole up to the event horizon, so you might be traveling at greater velocity than the speed of light once you jump into that black hole. But you wouldn't survive, you would just become part of the singularity. That would also violate what we know though, that mass can't be accelerated past 99.999%(not sure how many 9's there really are) the speed of light. Basically here on earth, we can't even make time stop for us or anything with mass, let alone reverse time.

We time travel everyday, when you sit down you experience slower time than when you stand up. When you walk or run you experience slower time, when you drive your car you experience slower time. Time is all relative to gravity and velocity. Speed and velocity is artificial gravity.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Guide

I think it is...but only with our minds for now. For example some people can foresee future. Isn't that time travelling? There are some stories about people who were lost in the woods, for example and found some kind of portal to another time. So they were missing for a few years and then returned and talked about life in future....
Old 15-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
For me, it is absolutely possible, even more for other dimension beings way more developed than us.

Human brain is not ready yet to find out about those sort of events though, and that is why they try to "cover" events like the Mandela effect associating it with bad memory etc. But yes, it is completely possible. We live in parallel realities, time is relative and beings from other planets know how to manipulate it.
Old 18-11-2016, 12:56 AM
Master

my thought is that time as we know it is just a fourth spatial dimension, and to travel forwards or backwards or sideways or up or down or whatever is likely to be possible (some people claim to have 'entered' it for example with meditations like the merkaba). *however* for most of us, we are artificially constrained in the way we travel through it, probably in an attempt to teach us something about measuring change when while satisfying our urge to limit ourselves endlessly.
Old 26-11-2016, 06:05 PM
Burntfruit

I was thinking when you watch an old movie, that is a form of time travel. You are watching the past. It is captured light and sound. Thats all it is.
Old 27-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Seeker
No one knows yet if time travel is real.

The closest thing you can get is to travel through a black hole which makes time stop.
Old 21-01-2017, 06:08 AM
Guide
Yea its possible. Everyday scientists are discovering more, and only a fraction of that is released publicly. Why havnt we heard of any particle accelerator news lately? Not long ago i heard something about creating a device that makes an object inside decay microseconds quicker

Also, the spiral in Norway some years ago was supposedly a threat to Obama because he was planning to reveal something at his nobel peace prize... The tv show "the event" was entirely based on the conspiracy