Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-11-2014, 03:34 AM
hi-c521

Was this channeling?

Yesterday I was on a plane with my best friend (my TF)... I was sound asleep listening to classical music on my iPod. She was up reading. I woke up to her reading out loud and my heart rate was up. Once awake I looked at her and asked if she was reading out loud. She said no. I asked her if she was reading about a horse, and she said yes, with a puzzled look on her face. It was like I'd plugged my ear buds into her head and could hear her reading the book over the top of my music.

We've had mirrored dreams before, and known what each other were thinking, but it's never happened to that extent while we were next to each other. It was a cool experience. Was that channeling?
Old 10-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Master
Hi,

Seems more like telepathy to me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-11-2014, 08:32 PM
yolander

No channeling is different to this.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:35 PM
hi-c521

Thank you both. I'm new to all of this.
Old 23-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Master
I would consider that to be telepathic communication, rather than channelling...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 09-12-2014, 12:52 PM
jadeany

For some people, “the point of no return” begins at the very moment their souls become aware of each others’ existence.”