Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-11-2014, 02:14 AM
CloudChaser

Channeled a "Star Man"

I am new at channeling. Most of my channeling is done during Reiki. I had a client that as soon as I started our first session, I knew her soul was very old. During our second session I was seeing bits and peices of past lives, when a masculine energy came through made of material that looked like millions of stars. I wasn't expecting it, and he told me that her soul wasn't a human soul, She has had 3 human lives, now on her fourth. After the session I told her about this and she validated it by saying she never felt like she belonged here. She also said she feels somewhat of disgust about humanity. Which I could tell even before she said it. Her soul/energy almost felt like it was insulted to even be here-again.
During her next session a being came through and told me he was part of her soul group- that he was the same being that appeared to me before and would like to speak to her soul. I wasn't certain at first because this time he appeared (so hard to explain) as a shadow- not black- but like an grayish sheen but with light grayish aura- not scary at all almost like he was made of hemitite. After determining him he was of love and light I allowed him in. He sat next to her, took her hand. He told her that Earth was a hard place, and her lives here have not been easy. That she needed to find the beauty here, until then she wouldn't return. When the session was over, she said she felt another presence and that someone was holding her hand. I told about the session. Needless to say, I think it was very healing for her. She looked enthusiastic and even texted me later to thank me. It was a beautiful moment.
The only question I have is/ is it common to change forms like this? He really had no interest in communicating with me- he spoke to her and was gone. Anybody ever experience anything like this?
Old 03-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Knower
<3 As a reiki practitioner I receive images from my clients, mostly of nature.. but never as you just described. Beautiful message, thank you - I needed to read this today <3
Old 05-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Checkmate.

Situation normal. Also, the entity didn't communicate with you because you were just a way of reaching who they needed to. Nice story, enjoy your talents.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for sharing! What an amazing experience and how fortunate you were able to bridge that gap between your client and the spirit that needed to communicate with her.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:23 PM
Red83

I never had this kind of experience but i would love to find someone that can tell me a bit more about my soul :) Thank you for sharing CloudChaser