Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-04-2012, 06:45 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1

I am so glad I found this thread...
I have been told I am an Earth Angel.. by many different people. I believe it more now but If I had to decide if I were anything.. angel wouldn't have been my choice lol. There are times when I don't feel like one. But I agree with what people here are telling you. Don't label yourself. If you think you are fae(fey, faery,fairy.. I don't know what the correct term is here) then only you will know if you are. If you think you have the blood, you might.. but no one knows except you. But I can promise from experience that when you find your truth, you'll know. I would suggest trying to figure out where you stand. dive into yourself and learn all you can.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Master
if someone is fae, how do they differ from the "average" human? i.e. mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, soul etc..

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 18-04-2013, 04:22 AM
Draenevyre

xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurciƩlago
They may be refering to you being a changeling(a fey or enchanted log turned into the shape and appearance of a human, usually with afew glitches) or you having fey blood(an ancestor bread with a fey) or having been blessed by the fey

Just happened to click on this thread out of curiosity, but when first awakened, my highly clairvoyant friend got into a trance like I've never seen before. She turned to me and said "you are a changeling". I did research on that and it said changelings were when human babies were stolen and switched with another baby from another world, and that didn't feel right, so I shrugged it off. Reading that made it make sense! Thank you :3
Old 28-04-2013, 06:42 PM
vision

Maybe it just meant you have a lot of fairy energy
around you. It might be fun to contact them &
learn how you could work w/them. They are care-
takers of the physical Mother Earth & heaven knows
she needs a lot of help at this time!
Old 29-04-2013, 05:39 PM
casey.macbride

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurciƩlago
It is also possible you've acculmilated(sp?) Fey eenergy or a fey spirit is attached/living with/inside you. Folklore is more my expertise I could tell a million stories and not connect the dots. Do you have greyish or green tinged skin? Hair and nails which grow very fast? A dark ring around the iris of your eye? Do you ever 'hear' the trees?(characteristics of a changeling)

what is the significance of dark rings around the iris? I have dark rings around my iris that I can consciously control i.e. make darker, bigger, more pronounced. I can also consciously change the color or my eyes. they change all the time without me putting any effort into it but after my awakening I've been able to consciously change them.