Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Based on your other threads, I feel this situation has absolutely nothing to do with soul connections or 'twin flames'. At some point you will need to take self accountability for what is going on and seek some help or counseling. I would also strongly suggest to drop these labels too, I find they do more harm than good to people on a large scale, unfortunately for popularity reasons, these soul connection story lines and theories are part of mainstream pop culture and web sights for profit. Luckily, SF doesn't profit from those labels here on this forum.
My apologies if my content appears a bit harsh, I don't have the softest of tones when I am concerned for a persons well being.

Last edited by Clover : 20-02-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old 20-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
My soul connection says he has to be abusive to raise me up. Screaming yes.
But, I wonder what you have to say about that.
He thinks that if you endure and sit through it, bad things, weaknesses, problems will surf, then you can sit in it till it leaves, and you can raise up.. Same thing with negative attention.. What's your thoughts
I'm not sure the great advice here will do you any good. My hope is that you are asking because you know the answer. My guess is that you need help to learn to walk away from such situations.
I agree that if you just start by dropping this soul connection idea, that you will see this in its true light.
I know this must be hard for you. The energy he us giving off is not healthy and it is the reason people follow cult leaders. He is feeding off your weaknesses which is what abusive people do and what people who allow abuse attract to themselves.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 20-02-2018, 03:32 PM
Master

Quote:
He thinks that if you endure and sit through it, bad things, weaknesses, problems will surf, then you can sit in it till it leaves, and you can raise up.. Same thing with negative attention.. What's your thoughts
My god, please find a battered women's shelter, escape and get help as soon as possible, regardless if the abuse is physical, sexual, emotional, verbal, mental.. it's all abuse and it's all horrible and destructive. It's a complete lie what your partner is telling you. It's just a way of controlling and abusing you out of his/her sickness.

When life hasn't been easy, especially as a child, we can unconsciously believe we deserve abuse. But we can get help and start down the road to a different life, where we don't get attracted to abusive people anymore.
Old 20-02-2018, 06:58 PM
Master

Quote:

I must say I learned the opposite.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:21 PM
55Degrees

Quote:

The fact that you're seeking insight from relative strangers suggests you know this isn't right.
His behaviour will not raise you up, it will crush you. Leave him, get far away from him and cut all contact for your own sake.