Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-02-2020, 09:57 AM
Pathfinder

Connection to the universe?

Hi, does anyone else feel a peaceful connection at night time? After the day winds down and I relax my mind finally opens up. There's no more 'mind chatter' as they call it. I see the 'bigger picture' of my/our existence and I feel a pull towards everything in the world and the universe.

This is also a bit of a confusing feeling though. Is this real? Does anyone else feel this or something similar?
Old 14-02-2020, 10:27 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by symmetricalsnowflake11
Hi, does anyone else feel a peaceful connection at night time? After the day winds down and I relax my mind finally opens up. There's no more 'mind chatter' as they call it. I see the 'bigger picture' of my/our existence and I feel a pull towards everything in the world and the universe.

This is also a bit of a confusing feeling though. Is this real? Does anyone else feel this or something similar?

These days more or less all the time. From where I'm sitting yes, it's real.
Old 14-02-2020, 01:12 PM
Lorelyen

Well, yes, there must be some connection. The universe is a system - a collection of functionally related components (vast though the numbers must be) held in a steady state most of the time by internal feedback controls. Our planet, thus by extension, our ecology (of which we're a part) is part of that. We need only look at how the sun and moon interact with the earth, with each other, etc., to prove that. At an esoteric level the same applies to us within the cosmos and every atom of our being within ourselves being part of that cosmos. So (by comparison) we're a tiny part of the universe but we figure in it all right.
Old 15-02-2020, 02:06 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by symmetricalsnowflake11

With all that mind chatter quieting down, perhaps you a free to stop being yourself and start being the universe, and understanding that they are one in the same, at least at that night time anyway.