Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Depends what spiritual teachings you refer to.

Yes, we each tread our own path and our own journey is unique to each one of us. So we each have to make our own efforts.

But there are certain fundamental truths and stages of the journey which are common to all of us. So various spiritual teachings may provide signposts to help us on our journey. After all, we are all moving towards the same goal, just coming from different directions.

Peace

Ah, but that's the trap now isn't it?

ALL religions and so called spiritual teachings might hold one or two spiritual truths of half truths hidden within their dogma, but those rare few "signposts" are only there to fool the masses into believing in all the rest of it's lies. In which people are trapped into blindly believing because of each religions or "spiritual teachings" false claim of exclusiveness. That ONLY THEIR teachings come from "god" and all other teachings are not to be believed, false. Thus people are stuck believing in the lies, and cling to them no matter what.
Old 13-02-2020, 09:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyery
Hello! :)

I've gone through a deep amount of emotional PTSD and spiritual trauma inflicted by a few select people. Before that, for my whole life, I was always deeply connected - to *something*. The universe, I suppose? Just something higher. I saw a lot, I experienced a lot, I felt more whole. That was taken advantage of.

Something has been missing in me since then. There's a large void where I feel that spirituality should be. Whenever I try to reclaim that feeling, though, it's like... it's empty. I try to recreate some positive triggers, and nothing. I have a few moments of connectedness now, but they only occur in dreams or super occasionally in 'real life'.

Is there anything I can do? Is this connection gone forever? I always used to pride myself on it, and draw a lot of my strength from it. I'm learning to make my way in the world without it, but I still don't think I'll ever feel quite the same with that method.

Thank you. <3

To reconnect to that something, you need to realise the nature of Maya; the corrupt physical reality (Illusion), and so you need to be reborn, not of another physical birth, but a spiritual one. Jesus Christ tells Nicodemus to be born again, he needs to be born of Water and of the Spirit in order to access that "Something".

Therefore, after the model of the great teacher Jesus Christ, we need to resurrect from the deadness of this disconnectedness. That which connects us with that something is the Holy Spirit whom you receive when you are reborn. That is what you need, that special connection, that that Something no longer becomes something but everything, and never to be lost again.
Old 14-02-2020, 11:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
To reconnect to that something, you need to realise the nature of Maya; the corrupt physical reality (Illusion), and so you need to be reborn, not of another physical birth, but a spiritual one. Jesus Christ tells Nicodemus to be born again, he needs to be born of Water and of the Spirit in order to access that "Something".

Therefore, after the model of the great teacher Jesus Christ, we need to resurrect from the deadness of this disconnectedness. That which connects us with that something is the Holy Spirit whom you receive when you are reborn. That is what you need, that special connection, that that Something no longer becomes something but everything, and never to be lost again.

As in all the pseudo "spiritual" references in the bible, it's all grand talk with no substance.

For NOWHERE in the bible does it really explain HOW to do this, or even more important, how to verify one really has a "connection". Most people have some insane idea that just dunking your head under water automatically does this for you. But of course it doesn't, but that doesn't stop them from blindly believing in such a silly ritual.
Old 15-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eternal Soul
As in all the pseudo "spiritual" references in the bible, it's all grand talk with no substance.

For NOWHERE in the bible does it really explain HOW to do this, or even more important, how to verify one really has a "connection". Most people have some insane idea that just dunking your head under water automatically does this for you. But of course it doesn't, but that doesn't stop them from blindly believing in such a silly ritual.

I noticed that you take an anti-christian stance in some of your posts. Do you expect by this that you could provide useful & reliable information concerning this particular religion?
Old 15-02-2020, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
I noticed that you take an anti-christian stance in some of your posts. Do you expect by this that you could provide useful & reliable information concerning this particular religion?

You replied to my statements of:

"As in all the pseudo "spiritual" references in the bible, it's all grand talk with no substance.

For NOWHERE in the bible does it really explain HOW to do this, or even more important, how to verify one really has a "connection". Most people have some insane idea that just dunking your head under water automatically does this for you. But of course it doesn't, but that doesn't stop them from blindly believing in such a silly ritual."

So I don't understand your question that I should " provide useful & reliable information concerning this particular religion?".
Old 27-02-2020, 04:25 AM
Master
Yeah you can always meditate, to release all habbitually practiced energetic thought patterns of resistance that feels like negative emotion, and then in that moment, as there are no thoughts, thus also no thoughts of resistance. And thus your greater allowed realisation can be realised by you as that which you feel like re-connecting, re-awakening, or receiving your own greater non-physical consciousness that is your true joyous nature of being, an unconditionally worthy, loved, supported, guided and inseperable extension of your own true original source of being, that is the ever expanding source of all being and becoming evermore here and now.

And it's simply to focus consistently on any thing physical or non-physical, that doesn't encourage thought(like a meaningless sound such as a mantra or your own breathing or whatever you wish that doesn't encourage thought), which then causes your mind to quiet down. Which then causes your resistant thoughts to dissapate, and thus you have more acces to pure positive thought of least resistance of greatest/greater knowing, of your own greater non-physical consciousness, and your greater allowed realisation is then allowed by you to be realised/received/known/flown more fully, effortlessly, naturally and joyously by you, through you, as you, with you, for you, as you come to know all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and naturally and joyously here and now. In full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of Being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.