Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-01-2020, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Do not try and recreate the past, because it is the past and it will never return...
Good one...reminded me of the saying,
'No man ever steps into the same river twice, for it's not the same river
and he's not the same man.'
-Heraclitus

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2020, 04:23 AM
Master
Hmmm....Hmmmm...

Whatever you once were, you still are and will forever be.

While we may not be able to recreate the past, we can still bridge the disconnect through quantum jumping. The Shamanic tradition has methods of integrating past and present experiences...this is called a Soul Retrieval:

https://www.gaia.com/article/what-is-soul-retrieval

Recreating the events which led to the first awakening never works because you are now consciously aware of performing the act which happened spontaneously before and all your expectations now come into play when previously, they did not...I know this very well.

There is a way to connect back to your formerly awakened self and ask for guidance...the Soul Retrieval helps with that.

You have heard of "past life regression"...this is a "present life regression" and many of the occurrences which have happened in the interim need to be erased from both the conscious and subconscious memory. Bad news is that a chunk of your life will be wiped out. Good news is that you can pick back up from exactly the same point where you left off.

I often wish for the awe, innocence and naivite I experienced as a child and I also know it is still inside me somewhere... however, I cannot recreate an experience just for the sake of having an experience..."fake it til you make it" doesn't work for me either...been there and done that.

All the best and welcome.
Old 29-01-2020, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyery
Hello! :)

I've gone through a deep amount of emotional PTSD and spiritual trauma inflicted by a few select people. Before that, for my whole life, I was always deeply connected - to *something*. The universe, I suppose? Just something higher. I saw a lot, I experienced a lot, I felt more whole. That was taken advantage of.

Something has been missing in me since then. There's a large void where I feel that spirituality should be. Whenever I try to reclaim that feeling, though, it's like... it's empty. I try to recreate some positive triggers, and nothing. I have a few moments of connectedness now, but they only occur in dreams or super occasionally in 'real life'.

Is there anything I can do? Is this connection gone forever? I always used to pride myself on it, and draw a lot of my strength from it. I'm learning to make my way in the world without it, but I still don't think I'll ever feel quite the same with that method.

Thank you. <3

Maybe you do not need to reconnect.... maybe all you need is to just move on.

Nothing like leaving the old self behind for the new self to step in.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-01-2020, 05:10 AM
Master

Hello Shivani!

Always great reading your posts!

I don’t know enough about the Shamanic system to comment but venture to offer that a knowing by experiencing is not quite the becoming. The learning must be assimilated ... just like in school where we repeat lessons to ingrain them.

Divine connections being ‘lost’ may be considered as our forgetting owing to shift in consciousness fulcrum ... shift in priority or a ‘taking it for granted’ enablement.

As you said on some thread ‘Shiva conceals & reveals’ or words to that effect. In my view if we look within to honestly examine what has shifted within us, we can find the answers directly. Or as you say, take help from a competent medium / someone empowered.

Old 29-01-2020, 05:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hmmm....Hmmmm...

Whatever you once were, you still are and will forever be.

While we may not be able to recreate the past, we can still bridge the disconnect through quantum jumping. The Shamanic tradition has methods of integrating past and present experiences...this is called a Soul Retrieval:

https://www.gaia.com/article/what-is-soul-retrieval

Recreating the events which led to the first awakening never works because you are now consciously aware of performing the act which happened spontaneously before and all your expectations now come into play when previously, they did not...I know this very well.

There is a way to connect back to your formerly awakened self and ask for guidance...the Soul Retrieval helps with that.

You have heard of "past life regression"...this is a "present life regression" and many of the occurrences which have happened in the interim need to be erased from both the conscious and subconscious memory. Bad news is that a chunk of your life will be wiped out. Good news is that you can pick back up from exactly the same point where you left off.

I often wish for the awe, innocence and naivite I experienced as a child and I also know it is still inside me somewhere... however, I cannot recreate an experience just for the sake of having an experience..."fake it til you make it" doesn't work for me either...been there and done that.

All the best and welcome.

This sounds quite interesting, I have heard of the soul retrieval method before (stuff like shamans throwing you into the drink and having you call your spirit back ) but haven't really followed up on it. I am going to have a look at the book the article references, thank you for posting.

I also heard of another method where you reprogram the etheric body essentially by lying to yourself and/or reprogramming your reactions to events, but I always have a hard time with the lying part. Using that method you re-enter the past visually (or whatever) and go from there. The etheric body can't tell the difference, if your heart is in it. Is what I am told.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 29-01-2020, 05:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Hello Shivani!

Always great reading your posts!

I don’t know enough about the Shamanic system to comment but venture to offer that a knowing by experiencing is not quite the becoming. The learning must be assimilated ... just like in school where we repeat lessons to ingrain them.

Divine connections being ‘lost’ may be considered as our forgetting owing to shift in consciousness fulcrum ... shift in priority or a ‘taking it for granted’ enablement.

As you said on some thread ‘Shiva conceals & reveals’ or words to that effect. In my view if we look within to honestly examine what has shifted within us, we can find the answers directly. Or as you say, take help from a competent medium / someone empowered.

Yes, I was speaking from experience.

I have not had the experience of going to a Shaman for a Soul Retrieval, but it is something I would really like to try out myself because I am fragmented and disassociated to hell.

As you know, I escaped an abusive, traumatic childhood to be raised by Balians...the Balinese Hindu Shamans and learned all of their secrets.

When I was 17 years old, I had my first full blown Spiritual awakening...the first one is always the best one and I experienced the bliss that many talk about. I became an energy healer.

For 5 years I rode the wave of higher consciousness...I saw energy, worked with energy and felt so peaceful and tranquil...then life got in the way.

Marriage, mortgage, children, divorce, drug addiction (trying to compensate for that which I no longer felt), homelessness, hedonism, mental and physical health problems...

For so long I wanted to be 17 again...for so long I tried to pretend nothing had happened during the past 40 years and everything was the same as it was...but it wasn't.

Two years ago, my Kundalini arose to my Third Eye, but I never DID get it to rest within my Heart Chakra...I meditate, I pray to Lord Shiva...chant 9 malas of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra daily, listen to bhajans non stop and occasionally I will feel my mood uplift, but it only lasts for a few minutes then I am back to feeling totally numb again ..went back to Bali 5 years ago, didn't even recognize the place.

Maybe certain experiences are only meant to happen at and for the time they do, but I am left feeling like I don't fit in anywhere...I am not enlightened enough to be "spiritual" and yet I have experienced too much to be superficial and mundane...I am stuck between dimensions...not a nice place to be.

This is why I replied to this thread because I could identify..for you see, a "past life" can happen within this very life itself and the constant reminder is "what once was, just cannot be" and the regret of losing a Divine connection is totally soul destroying.
Old 29-01-2020, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yes, I was speaking from experience.

I have not had the experience of going to a Shaman for a Soul Retrieval, but it is something I would really like to try out myself because I am fragmented and disassociated to hell.

As you know, I escaped an abusive, traumatic childhood to be raised by Balians...the Balinese Hindu Shamans and learned all of their secrets.

When I was 17 years old, I had my first full blown Spiritual awakening...the first one is always the best one and I experienced the bliss that many talk about. I became an energy healer.

For 5 years I rode the wave of higher consciousness...I saw energy, worked with energy and felt so peaceful and tranquil...then life got in the way.

Marriage, mortgage, children, divorce, drug addiction (trying to compensate for that which I no longer felt), homelessness, hedonism, mental and physical health problems...

For so long I wanted to be 17 again...for so long I tried to pretend nothing had happened during the past 40 years and everything was the same as it was...but it wasn't.

Two years ago, my Kundalini arose to my Third Eye, but I never DID get it to rest within my Heart Chakra...I meditate, I pray to Lord Shiva...chant 9 malas of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra daily, listen to bhajans non stop and occasionally I will feel my mood uplift, but it only lasts for a few minutes then I am back to feeling totally numb again ..went back to Bali 5 years ago, didn't even recognize the place.

Maybe certain experiences are only meant to happen at and for the time they do, but I am left feeling like I don't fit in anywhere...I am not enlightened enough to be "spiritual" and yet I have experienced too much to be superficial and mundane...I am stuck between dimensions...not a nice place to be.

This is why I replied to this thread because I could identify..for you see, a "past life" can happen within this very life itself and the constant reminder is "what once was, just cannot be" and the regret of losing a Divine connection is totally soul destroying.

Hey :)

Maybe that's where you fit in then and do you know what, it's totally fine ..

I think many feel the same more than ever now but perhaps it becomes more difficult for those that feel that it is something lacking within them that makes them feel bad about not fitting in with mainstream society .

I laughed out loud the other day when I heard a channel say that she just isn't interested in peeps who wanna do small talk or do the clucking hen talk .. and to be centered in your own self and be okay with that is a good thing . I remember the exact same thing when I was on a retreat a few years back and each time everyone started to talk to each other I would shut my eyes and go elsewhere within myself ..

I wasn't interested in what anyone had to say on that level and I remember opening my eyes up when the chitter chattering clucking hens stopped talking and the teacher was looking at me smiling in acknowledgement .

Millions of examples peeps attain through observation of life is had where one in a way notices that they are more estranged from normal life, normal people and a normal way of living ..

I am more at peace with being the odd one out isolated than when I was in amongst a crowd with a busy social life ..

You know what, I so look forward to getting home after a day of work, going for a run and sitting in meditation and self healing for 3 hours ... to me this is a reality that feels more like myself than any mainstream reality is ..

I just couldn't bear being any different at present, but it's not to say that things can't change ..

I think peeps know within themselves when things are not quite right for them and it's either accepting that or not or coming to terms with it is actually alright after all .. it's just a reflection of mainstream society that is had that gives one the impression that it's can't be right ..

My post probably doesn't relate to your line of thoughts here but something in it prompted me to say what I did ..

x daz x
Old 29-01-2020, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Good one...reminded me of the saying,
'No man ever steps into the same river twice, for it's not the same river
and he's not the same man.'
-Heraclitus

Very well said and most timely.

I need to keep this in my mental back pocket
It's both true and also inspiring, for we do change and grow, even if we don't always see it at the time but only in retrospect. It's powerful.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-01-2020, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I also second soul retrieval having done that myself which helped greatly. This was also alongside psychotherapy and antidepressants, and basic self care and self love. Every little helps
Old 29-01-2020, 07:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I also second soul retrieval having done that myself which helped greatly. This was also alongside psychotherapy and antidepressants, and basic self care and self love. Every little helps

Hi LadyMay!

Do you mind me asking, did you go through a practitioner for the soul retrieval? Or were you able to perform it on your own alongside the other methods? A combination of both, perhaps?

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc