Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Experiencer

Unhappy Can you predict the end?

My husband has been in ICU for a few days now and can't breath without the ventalator (heart failure and pneumonia). I feel sick and depressed and I don't know if he is going to make it. There is no way of really predicting if someone is really on their way out is there... I keep seeing the same angel numbers over and over again (42, 11:11, 52, 33 especially) I can't make sense of it.

And they asked me if they should try to save him if you know... And I said yes but I'm not sure what his wishes were... If it wasn't for that ventalator he would have already been gone... Is extending the inevatible always worth it...
Old 25-12-2019, 06:03 AM
Master

Sorry for your and your husband's pain.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-12-2019, 05:58 PM
Master

This is a difficult time for you. Is extending the inevitable always worth it? It depends. If your husband were to recover, what kind of quality of life could he expect? If his quality of life would be minimal, then be prepared to let him go, painful as that might be.

And in the end, the decision to leave might be a Soul decision on his part. His journey will not be over, it will continue elsewhere. And when the time is right, you will be reunited with him.

I don't know the significance of the angel numbers, but they might make sense later on.

Peace
Old 25-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with iamthat. i lost my husband 14 years ago, he had cancer and we spoke of this before it got to a stage where he could have been in hospital.
My husband loved life and he would not have wanted to die, but he said if ever it gets to the stage where i cant do anything let me go .
You are going through a difficult time dont make any rash decisions without thinking about them first.

Namaste
Old 25-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Experiencer

Well it came up that when he was with it, he told a nurse he didn't want resussitation so tomorrow they want to pull the ventalator to respect his wishes.

Today when they took him off sedation, when he woke up he barely responded to anything... Except when I said "can you hear me honey?" Which he nodded yes to a couple times.

I think tomorrow is the last day.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Administrator
You have my sympathy i feel for you.

Namaste
Old 26-12-2019, 02:11 AM
Master

I feel for you. I'm going through a tragic loss currently myself. best wishes.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Experiencer

It was predicted that he die tonight... But he's making it through, but they told me he has mental damage and he stopped responding to my voice...

But what is keeping him here? Why so stubborn to let go when he's just suffering???
Old 27-12-2019, 10:16 AM
hazada guess

Tell him that you will be ok and for him to go when he wants to.That's what I told my Mother just before she passed.Hearing is the last thing to go.
They want that reassurance that you will be able to manage.
I give you best wishes.(I've been in that situation).Take care.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Experiencer

He's in a hospice care home now. He seems to not be letting go for some reason... That's making me sadder than the fact he is like that.... Like I don't want him to suffer anymore